Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

10/10 Update - VERY slow day today. Only 2 have been released.

Ford Bronco 6/30 blend dates giphy

MWCK35

Outer Banks
First Name
Mel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Two weeks since my built email and still waiting to get dispatched from MAP... Palsapp populated Friday but still shows as pending. Hoping today may be my lucky day.

CMU_Chip

Wildtrak
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Two weeks since my built email and still waiting to get dispatched from MAP... Palsapp populated Friday but still shows as pending. Hoping today may be my lucky day.
Fingers crossed for you. Mine populated this morning!

Last edited:

Sponsored

MWCK35

Outer Banks
First Name
Mel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Fingers crossed for you. Mine populated this morning!
Well hopefully we both are driving new cars by the end of the week lol

Bronco Drew

Wildtrak
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Jeep Wrangler, 2008 Mustang Shelby
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
This is a September repair rollcall for those of us that are still stuck on Dirt Mountain. There are 26 of us just on here, so maybe there are 100-150 actual Broncos that missed the deadline. Please let us know that you are ok and still stranded with us... Or let us rejoice that you made it out!!

@skyman @ChrisBicknell71 @Lisi08 @treadlightly @BuiltRight Industries @J.R. Rowley @bogshotrods @Wiscosown @307Bronco @BuffaloBronco87 @Brianew @lizzymash @BroncoMomma @Jhagan @Nickyp1 @vintage @MostHumblest @Socalpunk88 @GRbronco @Txchewy @lauk101 @jmoney @BroncoChris @BroncoWildtrak @abeabeabe
Still stranded, broken record everyone has heard, 6/29 blend, 7/1 built, 112 days.......gut punch to receive "this month" 18 days ago.....

Detroit0486

First Edition
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SVT Lightning, Audi S7
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Fingers crossed for all of us in this dilemma now that we see some movement this week-it's especially hard when you're 30 mins from MAP-can I just go pick it up myself at this point? Please?

My office is right off of 96 in Wixom and I just saw a truck of about half Bronco's and half Rangers heading West so they are at least moving some out this morning.

Last edited:

Sponsored
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford f-150 xlt
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

This is a September repair rollcall for those of us that are still stuck on Dirt Mountain. There are 26 of us just on here, so maybe there are 100-150 actual Broncos that missed the deadline. Please let us know that you are ok and still stranded with us... Or let us rejoice that you made it out!!

@skyman @ChrisBicknell71 @Lisi08 @treadlightly @BuiltRight Industries @J.R. Rowley @bogshotrods @Wiscosown @307Bronco @BuffaloBronco87 @Brianew @lizzymash @BroncoMomma @Jhagan @Nickyp1 @vintage @MostHumblest @Socalpunk88 @GRbronco @Txchewy @lauk101 @jmoney @BroncoChris @BroncoWildtrak @abeabeabe
Still on the mountain 😢

Papa Smurf

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 Bronco WT. ‘23 Maverick. Hybrid. '23 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Still stranded, broken record everyone has heard, 6/29 blend, 7/1 built, 112 days.......gut punch to receive "this month" 18 days ago.....
Were you not in the Dirt Mountain spreadsheet or did I just miss you? Sorry if I did!

bogshotrods

Badlands
First Name
Danny Bogner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Still on Dirt Mountain and getting super frustrated about what the heck is happening, are they still replacing MIC tops , I've been the IN PRODUCTION since June 23rd with a June 22nd Blend date. I can't find the list that shows where and what's happening

GravyTrain

Outer Banks
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LR4, 2020 110
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Still on Dirt Mountain and getting super frustrated about what the heck is happening, are they still replacing MIC tops , I've been the IN PRODUCTION since June 23rd with a June 22nd Blend date. I can't find the list that shows where and what's happening
Me too. My exit from DM is overdue.:cautious:

Ford Bronco 6/30 blend dates Screen Shot 2021-10-11 at 10.40.06 AM
Sponsored