Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 Bronco WT. ‘23 Maverick. Hybrid. '23 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I just got my email today that’s it built and awaiting shipment. ETA delivery is November 8-14. Hopefully you get good news soon.
Yay!!! Another off the Mountain! Today 3 of us are leaving, this is the biggest number in a while
Sponsored

lizzymash

Outer Banks
First Name
Lizzy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sold in August
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Took Delivery today! All I can say is WOW.
I'll be creating a CO-Bronco build thread tomorrow most likely to allow for others to follow along with my mods and also do I'm not junking up this thread.

I will say this though... The front driver side roof panel had some pretty disappointing snake skinning going on to the point it has been documented with the dealer. Have a look for the post tomorrow, I'll probably also come back and insert the link here as well.

PXL_20211012_194157062.jpg

20211012_141446.jpg

PXL_20211012_211829569.jpg
Sooo thrilled for you and your family! It's beautiful!

MWCK35

Outer Banks
First Name
Mel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Almost at 2 1/2 weeks since my built email and still waiting for my car to move 50 miles to the dealer. Sigh.
UPDATE MY CAR WAS DELIVERED AND JUST WAITING ON PICS AND HOPING I CAN GO GET IT TODAY MAYBE!!!! AHHHHHHHH

ME LEAVING WORK TODAY >

MRuby

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Guys, my truck was delivered to the dealer today. But, he is holding it hostage and says it is costing me 10k over MSRP. Doesn't care how much I complain. Who cares about media smear campaign. Said he can get 20k over MSRP if he sells it to anyone else and he is doing me a favor. What the hell do I do?

307Bronco

Big Bend
First Name
Cindy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mitsubishi Evo MR 2012 Mercedes AMG C63
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Guys, my truck was delivered to the dealer today. But, he is holding it hostage and says it is costing me 10k over MSRP. Doesn't care how much I complain. Who cares about media smear campaign. Said he can get 20k over MSRP if he sells it to anyone else and he is doing me a favor. What the hell do I do?
Man that sucks, I'm sorry. I've seen people get on Mike Levine's twitter feed and tell him about their dealerships trying to screw them over on markups. Maybe try that?

Sponsored

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

:( I'm really sorry to hear this. I've read so many posts on here, and unfortunately there are some crusty people on B6G that like to kick others while they're down saying things like "should have gotten it in writing", "nothing wrong with capitalism" and the likes.

I really wish more American states had legislation like we do in Canada that vastly prohibits the sale above MSRP minus a few charges like Administrative, etc.

As for your problem... did you get any invoice at all when you transferred your reservation to an order? Or perhaps you put a small deposit on it and they printing you a total remaining owing figure?

Geesh... this sucks... :(

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Tell him to go F himself. He's a scumbag. Go order something cool from someone who won't screw you over. Sorry, there isn't much that you can do, they hold all the cards.

MRuby

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The said they don't care about future business, trying to keep the doors open. Whatever....
All I got from them was an order build with pricing, it still says MRSP. Nothing in writing saying they couldn't jack it up when I wanted to buy it. I'm going to talk to the general manager and see if it helps.

Bronco1971

Wildtrak
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

:( I'm really sorry to hear this. I've read so many posts on here, and unfortunately there are some crusty people on B6G that like to kick others while they're down saying things like "should have gotten it in writing", "nothing wrong with capitalism" and the likes.
"Capitalism" is actually a pejorative term created by Marxists, and perhaps even Marx himself. The term has since been adopted by the market economics folks. With that said, capitalism, or market economics are about mutually beneficial relationships. What is going on here isn't mutually beneficial and is the result of unethically going back on (at a minimum) implied agreements between voluntary parties. Second, this isn't the market because there are laws in place that actually protect the dealers from action against them by the damaged party. This is literally what we call crony capitalism, deliberately stated pejoratively. :)

Tell him to go F himself. He's a scumbag. Go order something cool from someone who won't screw you over. Sorry, there isn't much that you can do, they hold all the cards.
I agree with this, call him, his manager and everyone else in the dealership a fucking low life scumbag to their faces. It's bullshit, and if they don't care about negative press, let's see how that goes. :unsure:

Manasteel

Black Diamond
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Ridgeline
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Update: 07/01 blend dirt mountain parolee, shipped 09/27, delivery changed from 10/19-10/25 now 10/12-10/18 to arizona. Super excited hoping to get any day.

Sponsored

Bronco1971

Wildtrak
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Update: 07/01 blend dirt mountain parolee, shipped 09/27, delivery changed from 10/19-10/25 now 10/12-10/18 to arizona. Super excited hoping to get any day.
If you don't mind me asking? Which dealer?

Mine is a 6/29 blend, shipped 10/4 with a delivery estimate 10/23 - 10/29 to Tucson.

Manasteel

Black Diamond
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Ridgeline
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
If you don't mind me asking? Which dealer?

Mine is a 6/29 blend, shipped 10/4 with a delivery estimate 10/23 - 10/29 to Tucson.
Peoria Ford, hopefully u get yours sooner, maybe on dame train.

Rlack75

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think we need the dealer name!
Sponsored