First Name
Arlexis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Possible. I still think dealer allocations make the most difference in how fast you get one.
How do you go about figuring out what the allocation is
Sponsored

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How do you go about figuring out what the allocation is
Ask your dealer. Some are willing to share, some are not. However, the MY22 allocation formula and estimates have yet to be released. And asking for a dealers MY21 allocation information is kinda moot at this point.

Rocky88

Badlands
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I remember when I ordered my Bronco a few months ago(August 10 IIRC) I was told to expect it to get it delivered somewhere around April or May 2022. However, I got an email about my Bronco being scheduled to build on the week of November 8 this year.

My build is an Outer Banks 4 door with the soft top, 2.7L ecoboost, non SAS, no tow, and no high package.

If you want the MIC top, SAS, Tow package, High or Lux package expect a longer wait time. It also depends on which dealer you place your order with.
I changed from a BD Sasquatch with a hard top to a non Sasquatch BL soft top with the high package and towing package. got my vin and build date email five days later.The build week was for 10/4 but now has been pushed to 10/18..The hold up for mine was the hard top.

Rocky88

Badlands
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I remember when I ordered my Bronco a few months ago(August 10 IIRC) I was told to expect it to get it delivered somewhere around April or May 2022. However, I got an email about my Bronco being scheduled to build on the week of November 8 this year.

My build is an Outer Banks 4 door with the soft top, 2.7L ecoboost, non SAS, no tow, and no high package.

If you want the MIC top, SAS, Tow package, High or Lux package expect a longer wait time. It also depends on which dealer you place your order with.

balynn1971

Badlands
First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Order what you want and not by constraints. I've been tempted about 6 times to change my build (and even cancel) based on bottlenecks we kept hearing about from sasquatch to soft top vs. MIC, towing....anyone remember the dual top option :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: ? I didn't change any and it's been worse than a kid at Christmas waiting for this thing but I know I'm getting what I wanted. Unless you're someone who can handle doing those types of things aftermarket (I am not one of those people), get what you want, accept the 9 month wait (if you're dealer is telling you 6, he probably has some land in Florida for you). This supply chain mess isn't going away soon so I'd bank on 9 months and be pleasantly surprised if it's less. Trust me (meaning early day 1/2/3 reservations), we've been waiting 15 months and counting.;)

Sponsored

adk749

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 VW Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Possible. I still think dealer allocations make the most difference in how fast you get one.
Frankie, how does dealer allocation affect things? I just ordered a 4DR Big Bend, manual trans, soft top. Hoping I get bumped ahead of all the suckers ordering better models with options and auto transmissions. :)

Baddie64

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Jeep Liberty, 2013 Ford Fusion Titanium
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Take into account that Ford will be behind 100k+ MY21 orders at the end of 2021 build year. There’s no telling Ford will even be able to catch up MY21 orders in 2022.

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
If Ford could get their act together, and all of their vendors acts together then yes, that's theoretically possible.

Ford could build the remaining backlog in 6-7 months, if they didn't build any Rangers. But that would entail Everything going right.

That seems... Unlikely.

Accounting for Ranger production, they have at least a 9 month backlog, again, assuming they ALL subs and vendors deliver on time and in sufficient quantities.

Frankie945

Base
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Q50
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Frankie, how does dealer allocation affect things? I just ordered a 4DR Big Bend, manual trans, soft top. Hoping I get bumped ahead of all the suckers ordering better models with options and auto transmissions. :)
I had to make another reservation in July because first dealer I went to screwed me and canceled my order. Literally 5 min ago I got the email that my basesquach in production week of Nov 15!! My build is base Sasquatch with 2.7 and soft top.

When I called ford customer service couple months back the lady told me there was nothing they could do to get my spot back in line since it got canceled but if I wanted one this year to call around and ask dealers if they had any allocations left and order from one that did. Just last week I called my new dealer and changed from hard top to soft top to try and get one sooner and sure enough I just got lucky. That’s why I think the allocations make all the difference. Just from my experience.

HBTFD

Black Diamond
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Depends on what you order. My dealer had a customer order 2 weeks ago and got a ViN today. Big bend 4 door soft top Sasquatch package.
Sponsored