First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 4Runner, 97 Montero, 2016 F150 Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
That definitely isnt right.... More like July or August! There are so many orders ahead of you that are still waiting to be built...not to mention the supply constraints.

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
All depends on your build, whatever allocation formula Ford comes up with for MY22 and the builds in front of you.. If you are wanting a soft top then there is a good chance you could get one in 6 months. MIC, not so much. However, there is no way for your dealer to know and accurately tell you at this point.

OP
OP

xcantuaj

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Supra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
All depends on your build, whatever allocation formula Ford comes up with for MY22 and the builds in front of you.. If you are wanting a soft top then there is a good chance you could get one in 6 months. MIC, not so much. However, there is no way for your dealer to know and accurately tell you at this point.

Do any packages slow down the order?

Sponsored

Rahkmalla

Base
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 K900
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Order a big bend 4dr soft top 2.3 auto non SAS non tow and you could have it much sooner. Order a 2dr and it'll probably be over a year. Imagine everything else 8-12 months maybe?

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What about that new green color?
I am sure a list of MY22 constraint items will end up being leaked. For MY21 there was not a paint color on that list and I doubt there will be one on the MY22 list either.

Sponsored

Rahkmalla

Base
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 K900
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

What about that new green color?
Strange things can happen in this supplier shortage world were living in, but of all the things to go short, a paint color seems the least likely. I'm sure there are a week or two at a time when any given color is out, but not long enough to have any real effect on build dates.

EL Señor Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Hyundai Veloster N PP
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I remember when I ordered my Bronco a few months ago(August 10 IIRC) I was told to expect it to get it delivered somewhere around April or May 2022. However, I got an email about my Bronco being scheduled to build on the week of November 8 this year.

My build is an Outer Banks 4 door with the soft top, 2.7L ecoboost, non SAS, no tow, and no high package.

If you want the MIC top, SAS, Tow package, High or Lux package expect a longer wait time. It also depends on which dealer you place your order with.

JPG

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

And has for your initial question, yes it is. I ordered on the 3rd of September , Badlands non-sas hard top , and the dealer told me 4 to 6 months. I don't know if the orders come in at the same speed up here, i am in Canada, though.

Ramble_Offroad

Badlands
First Name
Nels
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 2D JK on 35’s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The concept of time as we know it was manifested by early humans to help them rationalize their existence.

This concept of time is no longer applicable within Ford’s current construct.

Frankie945

Base
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Q50
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Possible. I still think dealer allocations make the most difference in how fast you get one.
Sponsored