First Name
Angry Irishman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW/Jeep/Mini
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Weds of this week I received a text from the patient (I was hounding him for updates) salesperson at my local Ford dealer telling me that I was scheduled for production. Today I received the email from Ford that my 2022 Bronco Wildtrack/Squatch/hardtop is scheduled for production the week of August 1st. Of course there is a list of caveats regarding the build date on the Ford email regarding the timing of production but I am still super excited. Friends and family have been busting my chops over how dumb I was to wait and that everyone has a Bronco. (I should have just called so and so to jump the line. I should have just bought one at the markup. Are you sure you ordered it?} My neighbors kid even showed up one day with a 2022 that he got for graduation from their friend who owns a Ford dealership (that one hurt). It will be over 2 years, hopefully it is worth the wait......
Sponsored

Lil Red Broncette

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Base
Weds of this week I received a text from the patient (I was hounding him for updates) salesperson at my local Ford dealer telling me that I was scheduled for production. Today I received the email from Ford that my 2022 Bronco Wildtrack/Squatch/hardtop is scheduled for production the week of August 1st.
I am sure that felt good. My July reservation for a Race Red Black Diamond which was reserved the 21st or 22nd finally got a build date of 8/15 issued the same week you got a build date. I really thought that was never going to pop. Now we will see when they get built and delivered.

I had ordered a base last November and that one got built already. It had longer shipping delay (12 weeks) than it took from order to get a build date (6 weeks). I just picked up that Eruption Green Base just 2 days ago.