Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ridgeline, 2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

As of right now, I'm still at 7/31 build week. no WS or build day. Still waiting for the WS!

Question: when receiving your WS, has anyone noticed the pricing? Same as when you ordered, or changes per new pricing??
Sponsored

Longhorn Fan

Outer Banks
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I just called Ford and they confirmed the same info my tracker shows but said that the window stickers have recently not been populating until the vehicles are actually in production versus a week or so before.

TomH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ridgeline, 2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well, earlier today I was a "7/31" build week. Now I'm an 8/2 build week. hopefully that's my build date.

UtahGreg

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘17 Ram 1500 ecodiesel and ‘18 VW Atlas SEL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

i got a build week for 7/31 as well. but i found out 2 weeks ago that the dealership screwed up when submitting the order and never selected SAS. ordered back in 2021 and all was correct. But during the great ford reorder of sept 2022 the dealership forgot to select it. i have order sheets for 2021,2022 and 2023 showing SAS, but what ford is building is not SAS. i will not be accepting the order. Dealer is trying to come up with a solution, but I am probably shit out of luck.

Sponsored

TomH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ridgeline, 2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Changes ugh. Went from 7/31 to 8/2, back to 7/31, then back to 8/2, now 8/4. Hopefully this is my Blend date.

update…now at 8/3 build date

Last edited:

Sponsored

Longhorn Fan

Outer Banks
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Does anybody have a window sticker yet that has a build date scheduled for next week?

Also, congrats @Fallen for your tracker moving to In Production already, that’s a welcome development.

For me I don't have a WS and my build date has moved often but all within next week and currently shows 8/3 and shows Scheduled for Production. Maybe with Thursday’s scheduling updates we get some WS’s pop.

iangel

Badlands
First Name
Angel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands SaaSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My date keeps moving as well, started at 7/31 and now at 8/4 - "Scheduled for Production". Hopefully it will stay in the same week.

RipleyG0918

Big Bend
First Name
Amanda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Does anybody have a window sticker yet that has a build date scheduled for next week?

Also, congrats @Fallen for your tracker moving to In Production already, that’s a welcome development.

For me I don't have a WS and my build date has moved often but all within next week and currently shows 8/3 and shows Scheduled for Production. Maybe with Thursday’s scheduling updates we get some WS’s pop.

I finally got my WS. Blend date 8/1. Price was $400 more, but I forgot the dealer added more storage bags. the destination charges were only a little more than I was quoted (as an estimate)
Sponsored