Sponsored

$7,500 off a New Wildtrak. Good deal? Or wait for better?

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

MtnTopComms

Wildtrak
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Audi Q5, 2019 Audi A5
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I literally combed dealer inventory in Oregon, Wash, N. Cal, N. Nev, & ID and couldn't get anywhere close to that for Wildtraks that were color and optioned close to what I wanted.

I bit the bullet and ordered one from my local dealer who will sell it at MSRP or maybe a little lower by the time it gets here.

Personally that's a good deal if it is optioned the way you want in a color that is acceptable.

voxel

Heritage
First Name
Nelson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach-E 4X, 23 GC Limited
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I've seen a bunch at $5K or $6K off new MSRP so that's a good discount.

If it has a hardtop and decent options and the color you like... take it.

mattymik

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Odyssey, 2023 WildTrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
If you're questioning this, you apparently love deals more than you love Broncos.

Sponsored

TrailRaider

Badlands
First Name
Mr. G
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus ST, Mitsubishi Montero, Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thats a darn good discount. My Badlands was 58K nearly fully loaded. Sas would have put it over that.
That reminds me, I should probably change my profile pic, been in this Badlands for nearly a year! :ROFLMAO: :LOL:

DewarT

Wildtrak
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So I have been looking at Raptors for a really long time- waiting for a 'deal'. About two weeks ago, I finally pulled the trigger and paid MSRP out the door. With Virginia TTL, that equates to $5-6k off MSRP on a 'leftover' '23. Did I want to pay this much, no. Did I want the Bronco- yes. It was the color and had all the options I wanted.

It had been on the lot less than 4 weeks as it was built in mid December (from the blend date). If I waited and it didn't sell, it's possible I may have gotten a better deal or a lower finance rate thru Ford. It's just as likely as it would have sold- there were 4 HPR '23 Raptors in a 200 mile radius and one '24 in transit.

I really wanted a Raptor- how bad you want the Wildtrack and if it meet your needs- well that sup to you. $7,500 off likely includes dealers incentives, plus the holdback- with more inventory coming in.

There are no good deals in the car industry- only deals you can live with. AND you only live once.

Luckylat

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Expedition, 2013 VW Wagon, 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I have been offered a brand new leftover 2023 4 door wildtrak for $7500 off msrp. The sticker is a little over $68,000. Is it a good time to buy? Or should I wait for additional incentives or special financing?
That is a solid deal! I had price protection of $7,500 from my 3/2022 order, for my MY2023 Wildtrak which had a final sticker price of $67,000. That is a great deal for you if you like the Bronco. Especially since it has the upgraded HOSS 3.0. package. As other members have suggested, I would want it with a Hard Top, either a High or Lux package, ideally the Modular Bumper, and a color you like. Other options are a bonus (Leather, Tow, roof rack, bash plates, tube steps, etc.,). Best of luck with you decision!

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I have been offered a brand new leftover 2023 4 door wildtrak for $7500 off msrp. The sticker is a little over $68,000. Is it a good time to buy? Or should I wait for additional incentives or special financing?
Also keep in mind, saving money on functionality you don't use, isn't a deal. $60k is higher up in the Bronco price range, so make sure you'll get significant use from what you're buying. Else maybe have a look at less costly optioned versions.

Sponsored

SafariJeff

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Defender / 2000 Discovery / 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My 2023 WIldtrak loaded was $62K msrp so it at least brings it down to last years pricing structure…

Jim Walter

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Depends on the options and/or packages.....high versus LUX, auto versus stick, 2.3 versus 2.7, hardtop versus soft top....I am not all that sure what is standard on the Wildtrack. But sounds like a great deal....

OP
OP

SS2022

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yukon
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
It is the color I want with lux package, hardtop, mod bumper, and leather. It has the graphic package which I could do without. I would have to add the tube steps. Thanks everyone for the insights

cynicalrider

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
First gen taco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

It is the color I want with lux package, hardtop, mod bumper, and leather. It has the graphic package which I could do without. I would have to add the tube steps. Thanks everyone for the insights
Being someone who paid MSRP for basically all that with high instead of lux, I say do it. I love my Wildtrak, no regrets and nice having something that needs almost nothing from the factory. I got take off rock sliders for $100 on fb marketplace and am adding a winch, and with that it is already capable of doing harder trails than 95% of the stock vehicles out there.