First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wishing the best for the rest of my 8/15 build week family. My Badlands arrived and I pickup today. I did paperwork yesterday and got to "touch" it. I'm so excited.

FYI should it help anyone... The (updated) purchase agreement that I was given to review was all based off MSRP/Windows Sticker (no dealer markup in my case) and then there was a separate credit line item for the price protection since I was an early reservation holder. I'm not suggesting it was bait and switch BUT... the dealer originally had only a $2000 credit - should have been $2575 (from below table for my build). I might suggest you have this table and FAQ link handy to double-check any credit when you work your final purchase details. I know there are other threads on this but wanted to pass it along again just in case. Dealer was great at crediting me my 262,000 FordPass points.

Ford FAQ LINK HERE

Ford Bronco 8/15/22 Build Week Group 1662734753442

Cant wait... just in time for the weekend.
Ford Bronco 8/15/22 Build Week Group 1662735298456

Best of luck to everyone still waiting!
Sponsored

Colemc22

Base
First Name
Cole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep LJ
Your Bronco Model
Base
The train delivering my bronco is playing with my emotions. It’s currently in Louisville, Ky and was supposed to arrive in Birmingham, AL today, but two days ago I tracked it and it was pushed until 9/10. I called this morning and it was pushed to 9/11! So close, but yet so far away.

ssim

Wildtrak
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche Cayenne, Taycan, & GT4 RS
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Dealer called me yesterday...Car was delivered. He was supposed to email me pricing yesterday, so I could send the wire. Never heard back :ROFLMAO:

Will have to call them back today!

TX_Hoss_3.0

Wildtrak
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500 4X4 Diesel
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So I just discovered interesting differences between trackers, Ford Chat, and the railroad.

Yesterday, 09/08, the trackers are still showing "In Transit" with no railcar information. Ford Chat was able to give me the rail company (Canada National Railways) and the car # and told me the last known location was at the Blue Island, IL hub with an estimated delivery date to my dealer between 09/17 and 09/23.

Today I called Canada National Railways and the rep was able to tell me my regional rail hub destination which is roughly 30 miles from the dealership. We have numerous hubs around the Houston, TX area so it was nice to know which hub it's going to. She then explained that the railcar was scheduled to deliver this week and confirmed they actually passed the railcar over to a different rail company. She didn't provide that company's name but she felt confident the railcar was no longer in Blue Island, IL but couldn't confirm it had made it to Houston.

So now I'm wondering if my Wildtrak is somewhere between Illinois and Texas or has it made it to my regional rail hub just 30 miles away...

Kdog

Black Diamond
First Name
ChrisK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CrV
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Wishing the best for the rest of my 8/15 build week family. My Badlands arrived and I pickup today. I did paperwork yesterday and got to "touch" it. I'm so excited.

FYI should it help anyone... The (updated) purchase agreement that I was given to review was all based off MSRP/Windows Sticker (no dealer markup in my case) and then there was a separate credit line item for the price protection since I was an early reservation holder. I'm not suggesting it was bait and switch BUT... the dealer originall had only a $2000 credit - should have been $2575 (from below table for my build). I might suggest you have this table and FAQ link handy to double-check any credit when you work your final purchase details. I know there are other threads on this but wanted to pass it along again just in case. Dealer was great at crediting me my 262,000 FordPass points.

Ford FAQ LINK HERE

Cant wait... just in time for the weekend.

Best of luck to everyone still waiting!
Congrats! Enjoy!

Sponsored

choppersean

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Badlands Sasquatch, 2-door, EG, 2.7, Auto
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well, for those of us that are still waiting on shipping, another frustrating pile of bullshit from Ford. I used Ford Chat to see about my stuck status in shipment. My window still shows my vehicle supposed to arrive no later than tomorrow. Problem is all trackers show I am built but still not shipped. My dealer still seems insistent in the delivery window.....but that is fucking TOMORROW. Anyway, here is the BS exchange I had. Basically, Ford is telling me I should communicate with my dealer. How can so many have such reliable information and some of us cannot?!?!?! Fuck, Ford.......get your shit together!!!

Interesting the comment about my feedback being documented for review. I am optimistic in thinking maybe these interactions are truly getting back through the system for them to improve. That is the first time I have seen that with my previous 2 or 3 chats with them.

Ford Bronco 8/15/22 Build Week Group 1662748047419

Yardo //

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Lincoln MKX (for sale), 1976 CJ-7 (for sale)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm with you chopper. Similar circumstances. Just waiting for the built notification to pop and shipping info. Just spoke to chat, they know jack shit.

rodeoclown98

Base
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford F-350 DRW Platinum 6.7 Powerstroke
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The train delivering my bronco is playing with my emotions. It’s currently in Louisville, Ky and was supposed to arrive in Birmingham, AL today, but two days ago I tracked it and it was pushed until 9/10. I called this morning and it was pushed to 9/11! So close, but yet so far away.
Got another update today. Even though sticker says convoy it was shipped by rail!!! The wait continues!

Sponsored

choppersean

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Badlands Sasquatch, 2-door, EG, 2.7, Auto
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Day 20.......and the last day of my original delivery window. They did update my delivery window this morning.....now 9/9 to 9/15. Not holding my breath.......

Ford Bronco 8/15/22 Build Week Group 1662817409380

Cajun Czar

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco 8/15/22 Build Week Group 28BD75B0-B78E-4887-915F-97CF2FED7F51

Ford Bronco 8/15/22 Build Week Group 1662857346496

7/18/20 Reservation
2/8/21 then 10/15/21 order
8/20/22 Blend Date
8/23/22 Built
8/26/22 Shipped
9/7/22 Delivered to NOLA
9/9/22 Delivered to Matt Bowers Ford in Metairie
9/10/22 Picked from Dealer!

Shout out to Matt Bowers Ford for sticking to the original agreement of $1,000 below MRSP and a no hassle agreement.
Carlos B my salesman is totally professional and had everything ready. All I had to do was sign all the papers and drive off!
Hell yeah!

rodeoclown98

Base
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So did anyone else get railcar NKCR010004? Empty since 2012 in Kirby, TX. 🤷🏼‍♂️🥺🤷🏼‍♂️

Mattg1

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So did anyone else get railcar NKCR010004? Empty since 2012 in Kirby, TX. 🤷🏼‍♂️🥺🤷🏼‍♂️
Try tracking it through all the other rail services on the tracking links thread. It seems they all swap and share cars around and the letter code doesn't necessarily mean that any one company is the one that actually has it right now. The part in the tracking link post about "all cars start through csx so you can track them via their system" is bogus and seems to have been copy and pasted across a lot of car forums with similar basic post text, I even found basically the same text about rail tracking procedures and "don't let it transfer you to a person" on a couple other ford vehicle forums and even a corvette forum, lol.

However, your question does peak my curiosity also. Did any else get car TTGX952856 headed in the direction of Oklahoma area?

Edit: Just checked my tracking for the morning and it says it's under a "general hold" status, I wonder what that means? Probably just parked while being moved around between trains or something.

Last edited:

rodeoclown98

Base
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Try tracking it through all the other rail services on the tracking links thread. It seems they all swap and share cars around and the letter code doesn't necessarily mean that any one company is the one that actually has it right now. The part in the tracking link post about "all cars start through csx so you can track them via their system" is bogus and seems to have been copy and pasted across a lot of car forums with similar basic post text, I even found basically the same text about rail tracking procedures and "don't let it transfer you to a person" on a couple other ford vehicle forums and even a corvette forum, lol.

However, your question does peak my curiosity also. Did any else get car TTGX952856 headed in the direction of Oklahoma area?

Edit: Just checked my tracking for the morning and it says it's under a "general hold" status, I wonder what that means? Probably just parked while being moved around between trains or something.
I did check it across all carriers and got same information from all of them.
Sponsored