Crystal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Durango
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Mine made it from Bellevue to Roanoke in 1 day (albeit a long one). So you're likely already at your rail yard in VA or very close.
I hope it's in VA already. I'm so ready for it. I have my financing lined up already with a decent APR.
Sponsored

PiratePhil96

Outer Banks
First Name
Philip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I hope it's in VA already. I'm so ready for it. I have my financing lined up already with a decent APR.
I am with you on that! I got a 60 day lock on a 2.99% rate from a local CU end of last week. Really hoping Ford can match that, haven't heard any whispers of what Ford rates might be.

Devious Tinker

Big Bend
First Name
Crystal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Durango
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I am with you on that! I got a 60 day lock on a 2.99% rate from a local CU end of last week. Really hoping Ford can match that, haven't heard any whispers of what Ford rates might be.
I heard that Ford financing is horrible.

Kitsune Teej

Black Diamond
First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda element, Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Does anyone know if Broncos have a similar thing to the "Duck Duck Jeep" thing? My brother is giving me grief over getting a Bronco instead of a Wrangler like the rest of the family.

Devious Tinker

Big Bend
First Name
Crystal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Durango
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Does anyone know if Broncos have a similar thing to the "Duck Duck Jeep" thing? My brother is giving me grief over getting a Bronco instead of a Wrangler like the rest of the family.
I recall seeing a thread somewhere here that people were getting "Bucked"

Sponsored

Sidestepper11

Badlands
First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 GMC SIERRA
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not being able to track my ride is killing me. The last update I had was it was leaving Ethel Missouri on 9/14. I'm in Conroe Tx 40 miles north of Houston. when it left CSX for BNSF i lost my ability to track. Dealer doesnt seem interested in trying to track. They said they will be notified when it reaches the rail yard in Houston or Spring,TX. Anyone know how long the freight trip is from Ethel to Houston?

hhrecovery

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Damn, I want to find somewhere up here that is doing a 2.99% rate.. Everyone I have checked is 5%+

Devious Tinker

Big Bend
First Name
Crystal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Durango
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Devious Tinker

Big Bend
First Name
Crystal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Durango
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

So Thursday someone at Norfolk Southern said the railcar was in Bellevue OH. Ford chat still shows that my Bronco is in Michigan on a ramp. My dealership still has my tracking as being in Michigan still. The Ford tracker sight says shipped but has no date yet. I'm starting to think that my Bronco is still in MI waiting for the train to pick it up. That could be why there's no "Tracing" information when I use the automated system. I guess if it is still there and it gets picked up in the next couple of days then it should still make it within my ETA of 9/24-9/30.

Sponsored

Miss

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not being able to track my ride is killing me. The last update I had was it was leaving Ethel Missouri on 9/14. I'm in Conroe Tx 40 miles north of Houston. when it left CSX for BNSF i lost my ability to track. Dealer doesnt seem interested in trying to track. They said they will be notified when it reaches the rail yard in Houston or Spring,TX. Anyone know how long the freight trip is from Ethel to Houston?
You were prob on my train. I was in Ethal on the 14th. It got to Pearland yesterday and emptied this morning. So now it sits for lord knows how long in rail jail. I am 8/22 Houston.

PiratePhil96

Outer Banks
First Name
Philip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Damn, I want to find somewhere up here that is doing a 2.99% rate.. Everyone I have checked is 5%+
Yeah @Devious Tinker was right, Dealer just got back to me and said no way they'd even be able to get close based on rates they have. Maybe try your local Credit Unions? I ended up going with one about an hour and a half away that I heard about on this forum.

hhrecovery

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Yeah @Devious Tinker was right, Dealer just got back to me and said no way they'd even be able to get close based on rates they have. Maybe try your local Credit Unions? I ended up going with one about an hour and a half away that I heard about on this forum.
1.5 hours which direction? I am only 3 hours from you.. For that rate It would be worth the drive

Sidestepper11

Badlands
First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 GMC SIERRA
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You were prob on my train. I was in Ethal on the 14th. It got to Pearland yesterday and emptied this morning. So now it sits for lord knows how long in rail jail. I am 8/22 Houston.
I did you get that information? From your dealer?

P52Ranch

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR 7MT Badlands, F150 Lightning, New Holland 4030
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So Thursday someone at Norfolk Southern said the railcar was in Bellevue OH. Ford chat still shows that my Bronco is in Michigan on a ramp. My dealership still has my tracking as being in Michigan still. The Ford tracker sight says shipped but has no date yet. I'm starting to think that my Bronco is still in MI waiting for the train to pick it up. That could be why there's no "Tracing" information when I use the automated system. I guess if it is still there and it gets picked up in the next couple of days then it should still make it within my ETA of 9/24-9/30.
The status of "Shipped" means that Ford has released the Bronco to the ramp for loading. On most of the Broncos this seems to be pretty quick to when it is actually loaded on a railcar. On my Lightning, I had a shipped status for 11 days before it got loaded onto a railcar.
Sponsored