Donnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hello all, I have a few questions, I have not been following along super closely I am having trouble finding new/definitive answers to on here, hoping for feedback from members...
Obviously, this is a nightmare for most and even worse for others...

Original Build: '21 Base 2dr 2.3 manual in Antimatter with aux switches
Updated build for '22: '22 Base 2dr 2.3 manual in Eruption with aux switches, modular bumper, brush guard
Attempted to get a Raptor, did not get
Updated 22 build added Sasquatch, side steps, roof rack

• Is it normal or expected with my res/build dates and build to still be waiting for my first build slot?
  • Is price protection guaranteed from Ford? (So, I will still get my base for 28,500 starting MSRP plus options delivery etc)
  • Are options and delivery charged at the 22 (or 23, let's be honest) price?
  • Any hints that we will lose price protection from Ford in 23 (or beyond)?
  • Should I contact ford marketing or the dealer to make sure the build is still happening? I did this already after I tried to get a raptor build... not sure continued pestering is going to help
  • I don't mind waiting as long as it takes to get what I want...

Sometimes wish I would have just bought a 2dr Wrangler at this point, but still want the bronco, I guess the wait is what it is at this point.
Sponsored

Pit Bear

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
You say 1-23-21 build...I think you mean "order".

Yes, there are plenty of people that have July 2020 reservations and similar order dates that have not yet received any notice of a build date.

I reserved in 8/2020 and ordered similar to yours and just got my Bronco 3 weeks ago. My dealer told me that only about 1/3 of their orders have been fulfilled so far.

Yes you should receive price protection. Look at one of the stickies in this forum for specifics including options.

Be patient....it's worth the wait.

OP
OP
donniesp

donniesp

Base
First Name
Donnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

You say 1-23-21 build...I think you mean "order".

Yes, there are plenty of people that have July 2020 reservations and similar order dates that have not yet received any notice of a build date.

I reserved in 8/2020 and ordered similar to yours and just got my Bronco 3 weeks ago. My dealer told me that only about 1/3 of their orders have been fulfilled so far.

Yes you should receive price protection. Look at one of the stickies in this forum for specifics including options.

Be patient....it's worth the wait.
Thanks for the info! My main concern was something happened to my order when I tried for the Raptor, or they changed the priority, and it was just sitting in limbo. I finally got that cleared up with Bronco support. I will check the stickies for the info on price protection. I am anxiously looking forward to it :) Thanks again!
Sponsored