Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Durango, 2014, SXT Plus AWD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ordered 1/25/22 no reservation
congrats…. Hope my number is called soon…. Your dealer must have had more allocation than mine when yours was pulled

DaveR

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ordered 2/11/22 VCOP, no reservation Badlands, non SAS, 2.3, High, MIC, roof rack black gloss grey beadlock wheels. Confirmation of 9/12 build week from dealer. Ford Chat confirmed and gave me VIN. No email yet from Ford and nothing shows up on tracking yet.

ed_Rocket

Badlands
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 fastbac, 69, 70 scout, 22 bronco.....
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
2dr badlands, 2.7, sas, cactus grey, mid package, roof rails. 9/12 build week! Just got pulled to be built, stoked!
Dropped the bumper and tow a few months ago, not sure if that made a difference. I am a bit suspect, seems to be lots and lots scheduled. I’m not sure if all these Rigs will be built and it’s wishful thinking in fiords part. Probably not difficult to ditch a vin once it’s generated if we bump to ‘23. Either way, cool.

ed_Rocket

Badlands
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
2dr badlands, 2.7, sas, cactus grey, mid package, roof rails. 9/12 build week! Just got pulled to be built, stoked!
Dropped the bumper and tow a few months ago, not sure if that made a difference. I am a bit suspect, seems to be lots and lots scheduled. I’m not sure if all these Rigs will be built and it’s wishful thinking in fiords part. Probably not difficult to ditch a vin 2dr badlands, 2.7, sas, cactus grey, mid package, roof rails. 9/12 build week! Just got pulled to be built, stoked!
Dropped the bumper and tow a few months ago, not sure if that made a difference. I am a bit suspect, seems to be lots and lots scheduled. I’m not sure if all these Rigs will be built and it’s wishful thinking in fiords part. Probably not difficult to ditch a vin once it’s generated if we bump to ‘23. Either way, cool.
[/QUOTE]
Finally joined the club

1660259367874.png
looks to definitely be a run of badlands and wild tracks. I reserved my 2 dr badlands sas 2/21. ordered 7/21. Looks like a few of us here ordered or reserved around the same time. Looks to be a final push of 2 doors.

Last edited:

Sponsored

ed_Rocket

Badlands
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ordered 2/11/22 VCOP, no reservation Badlands, non SAS, 2.3, High, MIC, roof rack black gloss grey beadlock wheels. Confirmation of 9/12 build week from dealer. Ford Chat confirmed and gave me VIN. No email yet from Ford and nothing shows up on tracking yet.
I didn’t get an e mail either, my dealer actually sent me a msg with the vin and the heads up it has been scheduled. I had no idea.

DaveR5658

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ok, this is very interesting....Looks like we not only have the same first name and Last name initial, our build are incredibly similar...identical except we dropped the roof rack....ours is a Area 51 5/21 reservation holder. We are a small dealership and I was worried my wife's might get pushed to a 23MY and since we didn't have ours in before the March 21 cutoff, I was worried that we might not see the price protection roll over on ours. Lucky for us we got 7 allocated this month and my wife's received her "golden ticket". Now the fun begins trying to figure out how we are going to afford it! haha

Sponsored

amcdermond

Wildtrak
First Name
Annaliese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2Dr Wildtrak HOSS 3.0, 2020 Honda CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

First time poster, but long time lurker. Saw my build date via the backdoor page, but haven't gotten an e-mail yet and haven't gone out of my way to get my VIN. I need to talk to my dealer to make sure I've got everything prepped for when it gets here.

2Dr HOSS 3.0 Wildtrak w/ LUX package and tow
Reserved 1/19/2021
Ordered 1/22/2021
Reordered 10/28/2021

Looks like it's Wildtrak week or something...

MichelleNP

Base
First Name
Michelle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco 2-door Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

2 Door Base with 2.7, just found out this week!

Ford Bronco 9/12/22 Build Week Group  **Now has Google Spreadsheet** 1660997267935

Spleenclot

Badlands
First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My 9/12 just got bumped to a 9/19 build week. Did this happen to anyone else?

DaveR5658

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I did too...
I just checked on all of ours. Yours so far is the only one that I see that was bumped. We knew that it was possible for all of them to get moved around leading up to their build date. I bet they still arrive at then dealership pretty close to the same time the way they get stacked up in Memphis. Hopefully they’ll get out of the factory on their first attempt with all their parts haha.
Sponsored