Archie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

No built email, trackers still say In Production, but chat is saying my Raptor was Produced 30September with an ETA of 18Oct to 24Oct to the Philly area.

125/1053
Sponsored

LightningLou

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Focus ST, 1999 Ford Lightning, 2000 Audi S4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No built email, trackers still say In Production, but chat is saying my Raptor was Produced 30September with an ETA of 18Oct to 24Oct to the Philly area.

125/1053
Have all your modules populated yet? What was your blend date on sticker?

jacknifetoaswan

Wildtrak
First Name
JR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT/PP
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I called my dealer rep this morning, but he was out of the office. The guy I spoke to was able to give me the rail car number, but CSX's automated system said "No status available". I assume that means it hasn't left the rail yard in Wayne, or wherever they bulk ship from.

Edit: I checked with Ford chat, and they indicated that Norfolk Southern has my Bronco. I called their automated system, and it arrived in Bellvue, Ohio today at 0421.

JR

Last edited:

thenewjs

Raptor
First Name
Archie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Have all your modules populated yet? What was your blend date on sticker?
Mods popped last week, tear tag popped sometime in the last 12 hours.

Blend DAte 28Sept
125/1053

thenewjs

Raptor
First Name
Archie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I called my dealer rep this morning, but he was out of the office. The guy I spoke to was able to give me the rail car number, but CSX's automated system said "No status available". I assume that means it hasn't left the rail yard in Wayne, or wherever they bulk ship from.

JR
All I need is confirmation on that it's on a train. Then I'll do what i need to do in preparation

Sponsored

ericwmedic

Big Bend
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Focus RS NB
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

125/1053
Thank you for your service, Seabee! My uncle served in the Seabees in Vietnam at Quan Tri. I guess they had a hell of a time when the Tet offensive hit. Not enough people realize how important you guys were/ are, and yall don't get nearly enough credit. I hope you get to enjoy the heck out of your Bronco, and if it were up to me, you'd get it for free.

jacknifetoaswan

Wildtrak
First Name
JR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT/PP
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
All I need is confirmation on that it's on a train. Then I'll do what i need to do in preparation
My biggest issue is that I need to arrange travel from Charleston, SC to Philly for pickup. I want that thing sitting at the dealership for the smallest possible amount of time, for fear that they'll sell it out from underneath me, or that there will be damage from sitting on the lot. I also need to manage my wife's travel schedule, my work and baseball schedule, and my kid's school, baseball, and scouts schedule.

JR

Obxcarbgrey

Outer Banks
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer, Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ford's Estimated delivery date on mine is 10/23-29. The CSX phone system says it'll be in Nashville on 10/8. I'm assuming I'll have it earlier than estimated unless it stays in limbo at the rail yard for 2 weeks.

thenewjs

Raptor
First Name
Archie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Thank you for your service, Seabee! My uncle served in the Seabees in Vietnam at Quan Tri. I guess they had a hell of a time when the Tet offensive hit. Not enough people realize how important you guys were/ are, and yall don't get nearly enough credit. I hope you get to enjoy the heck out of your Bronco, and if it were up to me, you'd get it for free.
They call the Marines the tip of the spear, but were in before them to build landing strips and helopads.

thenewjs

Raptor
First Name
Archie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

My biggest issue is that I need to arrange travel from Charleston, SC to Philly for pickup. I want that thing sitting at the dealership for the smallest possible amount of time, for fear that they'll sell it out from underneath me, or that there will be damage from sitting on the lot. I also need to manage my wife's travel schedule, my work and baseball schedule, and my kid's school, baseball, and scouts schedule.

JR
Chapman?

Sponsored

Kilgore

Badlands
First Name
Kilgore
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

JR
The first time my dealer gave me me the railcar info they omitted the letters preceeding the numbers. Ended up getting the correct info from Ford Chat. You need both the letters and numbers to successfully track. Otherwise you get the No Status message.

thenewjs

Raptor
First Name
Archie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Ford's Estimated delivery date on mine is 10/23-29. The CSX phone system says it'll be in Nashville on 10/8. I'm assuming I'll have it earlier than estimated unless it stays in limbo at the rail yard for 2 weeks.
What was you Blend day?

jacknifetoaswan

Wildtrak
First Name
JR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT/PP
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Yes. I've been dealing with Ed Simpson from Chapman of Northeast Philly.

The first time my dealer gave me me the railcar info they omitted the letters preceeding the numbers. Ended up getting the correct info from Ford Chat. You need both the letters and numbers to track.
I have the full information (assuming that the dealer rep read it off the DORA report correctly).

JR

thenewjs

Raptor
First Name
Archie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Yes. I've been dealing with Ed Simpson from Chapman of Northeast Philly.

I have the full information (assuming that the dealer rep read it off the DORA report correctly).

JR
Oh we are at different Chapmans
Sponsored