Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Focus ST, 1999 Ford Lightning, 2000 Audi S4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Congrats to all those that are getting their new Bronco's! Hoping your sales process was quick and painless for the most part. Did anyone have price protection taken off of the sale price at time of purchase, or did dealer still charge full price + tax and just promise to forward the PP check to you once it comes from Ford? I'm really hoping my dealer can just take off the $1,750 from the mid year price increase at time of sale and keep the check when it comes to them. Order date was 2/18/22, so covered there for mid year PP. Don't have much faith in my sales guy or dealer at this point... They had no idea my Bronco was built and are clueless. I called them when my Bronco shipped and told them I have the railcar tracking from Ford chat, and he wanted me to take a screenshot of the railcar ID and send it to him... I'm like you do realize you have all this information available to you right?? He's like oh, okay... :cautious: Love when people want me to do their jobs for them.

Mines been sitting in Gibson, IN for a couple days, wherever the hell that is... Waiting for my next choo choo I guess. Delivery date is still 10/28, so I'm trying to stay optimistic here!

Last edited:

CBWAR1

First Name
CB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 F250 Custom 4X4; Pending: Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Congrats to all those that are getting their new Bronco's! Hoping your sales process was quick and painless for the most part. Did anyone have price protection taken off of the sale price at time of purchase, or did dealer still charge full price + tax and just promise to forward the PP check to you once it comes from Ford? I'm really hoping my dealer can just take off the $1,750 from the mid year price increase at time of sale and keep the check when it comes to them. Order date was 2/18/22, so covered there for mid year PP. Don't have much faith in my sales guy or dealer at this point... They had no idea my Bronco was built and are clueless. I called them when my Bronco shipped and told them I have the railcar tracking from Ford chat, and he wanted me to take a screenshot of the railcar ID and send it to him... I'm like you do realize you have all this information available to you right?? He's like oh, okay... :cautious: Love when people want me to do their jobs for them.

Mines been sitting in Gibson, IN for a couple days, wherever the hell that is... Waiting for my next choo choo I guess. Delivery date is still 10/28, so I'm trying to stay optimistic here!
I checked late 10/19/22 and the rail car is the same place, the IHB Gibson rail yard. It's on the boarder of Illinois and Indiana about 10 miles east of the Blue Island, IL rail yard.

CBWAR1

First Name
CB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 F250 Custom 4X4; Pending: Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

The Eagle has landed...along with a GT (in the backgroiund)
687893999.jpg

Quoting "The Tubes" - She's a Beauty !!
"She's one in a million girls" I also like the "The Completion Backward Principle" Album

Sponsored

JimCA

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I checked late 10/19/22 and the rail car is the same place, the IHB Gibson rail yard. It's on the boarder of Illinois and Indiana about 10 miles east of the Blue Island, IL rail yard.
Mine too, just hanging around…

eas_11

Badlands
First Name
Erin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My delivery window was bumped four days from 10/17-10/23 to 10/21-10/27. No email update but that's what the ford tracker now says. According to my dealership its been at the railyard for 3 days (Petersburg, VA).

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Avaitor,1969 Bronco,1968 GT 350, 2018 f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Via Ford chat today they gave me a delivery date of the 27th. This is the first time I have received a single date rather than a range of dates. I hope that indicates something but🤷🏼‍♂️

OP
OP
sniffHound

sniffHound

First Name
W
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

All,

Just wanted to let you know the 10/10 thread is having more fun then this one. What can we do to cheer everyone up?

@66Fan

datasci

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Murano
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Via Ford chat today they gave me a delivery date of the 27th. This is the first time I have received a single date rather than a range of dates. I hope that indicates something but🤷🏼‍♂️
Exact same thing happened to me today. My Bronco has been sitting at the rail yard since Friday waiting for a truck to take it to the dealership, and as recently as yesterday I received a range of 10/19-24, but then today I was told 10/27.

Sponsored

Rspayde

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 C/O Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

All,

Just wanted to let you know the 10/10 thread is having more fun then this one. What can we do to cheer everyone up?

@66Fan
Well if I could get an intrasit message I would turn off the doom and gloom and turn up the hell yeah my Bronco is out of jail. #freemyhomieBronco

I3lackRose

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

How are all those 9/26 builds doing out on the streets ladies and gents? loving my 7MT Sas Bigbend 4 Door

datasci

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Murano
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Exact same thing happened to me today. My Bronco has been sitting at the rail yard since Friday waiting for a truck to take it to the dealership, and as recently as yesterday I received a range of 10/19-24, but then today I was told 10/27.
Well, despite all that, my dealer just called and my Bronco arrived today. Picking it up Saturday.
Sponsored