Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That would be my guess, delivered to dealer and they are probably prepping it. Also why I am still routinely refreshing lol
Sponsored

NPExplorer

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Super Crew FX4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That would be my guess, delivered to dealer and they are probably prepping it. Also why I am still routinely refreshing lol
It’s habitual at this point.

NPExplorer

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Super Crew FX4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Welp she's home... Still doesn't feel real yet! On cloud nine still. Hope you guys/gals all get the same joy and excitement when you get yours soon! 🤓

Ford Bronco 9/26/2022 Build Week Thread with Spreadsheet C3C2A9A9-ECAE-4177-8E79-D28546DFA810
Congrats! Nice looking Bronco! Still waiting on dealer to acknowledge they have mine by calling me. Lol

LightningLou

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Focus ST, 1999 Ford Lightning, 2000 Audi S4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Congrats! Nice looking Bronco! Still waiting on dealer to acknowledge they have mine by calling me. Lol

I was surprised mine did, but I sent him a message once I knew the railcar reached the final yard to let me know when it arrives any day now.

He also had the gall to try to call immediately when it arrived and tell me there's a "mandatory" lifetime warranty and tint package they need to include for an added $1800!! I said no way, I'm paying what I signed on the agreement we both signed, and I'll be in to pickup tomorrow. I left work early that day and head over to the dealer at like 5:30pm before they closed and asked to check out the Bronco. The slick sales guy said it was in the tint shop up the street and I said, "WHAT??!" He said I told you from the get go you had to pay that mandatory $1800 for warranty/tint. I said the hell you did, and this A-HOLE brings me the folder with my purchase docs and shows me a random sheet that says $1800 with a blank customer signature line he slipped in and backdated conveniently right before I got in. 😏

I told him he better take that out right now and quit playing reindeer games and being sneaky. He said he would sell my Bronco to someone else for $10k no problem then since I want to give him problems. At this point I was beyond furious and said listen, I'm a military veteran who served honorably and went to war to protect people like himself who comfortably try to take advantage of hard working individuals with slimy sales tactics on a daily basis in this country. He said, "oh, I understand." I replied with, "no, I don't think you do, and I'd like to speak to your sales manager right now please." LOL. 🤪

Long story short (kind of), we left his office and spoke to the sales mgr that he lied to and said I agreed to this $1800 warranty/tint package bs. Showed the mgr the blank sheet with literally nothing on it but $1800 and a blank signature line cause Jorge never informed me of this from day one. He tried taking the sales guys side for a minute and tried telling me they gave me someone else's allocation hahahaha!!! I'm like well that's weird I placed an order fair and square and Ford would email me someone elses vin with the exact same options I ordered... 😂🤣 He looked pissed and we sat there in silence for a few minutes, and the mgr finally said he'll take off the warranty and tint that they already applied and prob paid for anyways like idiots without my authorization. Meanwhile, Jorge has the balls to try to talk in my right ear while I'm still facing the sales mgr and STILL try to sell me this warranty I refused, and say how great of a deal it is and how I really needed it... While he was still talking in my ear, I ignored him and asked the mgr what time they opened, and I'll see them in the AM. Get there in the AM and surprise no Jorge nor sales mgr today thankfully. I'm in and out with the other sales guy Andy, who was nothing short of awesome in a couple hours and was finally driving my Bronco happily off the lot for MSRP+sales tax+licensing+their $499 doc fee (which is ridiculous, but seems pretty standard amongst other dealerships.) What a helluva roller coaster that turned out to be! 😅

And people literally wonder why car dealerships get such a bad rap and everybody hates to go to them!! Haha what a joke...

Hope nobody else had to go through this previously or in the future, and your experience is much more transparent and enjoyable at the dealership... If you do, just stick to your guns and don't let them get to you. They try to get in your head in hopes that you'll just throw your hard earned dollars at them cause you're soo over the moon about your new Bronco. Slimy stuff...

Last edited:

Sponsored

NPExplorer

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Super Crew FX4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was surprised mine did, but I sent him a message once I knew the railcar reached the final yard to let me know when it arrives any day now.

He also had the gall to try to call immediately when it arrived and tell me there's a "mandatory" lifetime warranty and tint package they need to include for an added $1800!! I said no way, I'm paying what I signed on the agreement we both signed, and I'll be in to pickup tomorrow. I left work early that day and head over to the dealer at like 5:30pm before they closed and asked to check out the Bronco. The slick sales guy said it was in the tint shop up the street and I said, "WHAT??!" He said I told you from the get go you had to pay that mandatory $1800 for warranty/tint. I said the hell you did, and this A-HOLE brings me the folder with my purchase docs and shows me a random sheet that says $1800 with a blank customer signature line he slipped in and backdated conveniently right before I got in. 😏

I told him he better take that out right now and quit playing reindeer games and being sneaky. He said he would sell my Bronco to someone else for $10k no problem then since I want to give him problems. At this point I was beyond furious and said listen, I'm a military veteran who served honorably and went to war to protect people like himself who comfortably try to take advantage of hard working individuals with slimy sales tactics on a daily basis in this country. He said, "oh, I understand." I replied with, "no, I don't think you do, and I'd like to speak to your sales manager right now please." LOL. 🤪

Long story short (kind of), we left his office and spoke to the sales mgr that he lied to and said I agreed to this $1800 warranty/tint package bs. Showed the mgr the blank sheet with literally nothing on it but $1800 and a blank signature line cause Jorge never informed me of this from day one. He tried taking the sales guys side for a minute and tried telling me they gave me someone else's allocation hahahaha!!! I'm like well that's weird I placed an order fair and square and Ford would email me someone elses vin with the exact same options I ordered... 😂🤣 He looked pissed and we sat there in silence for a few minutes, and the mgr finally said he'll take off the warranty and tint that they already applied and prob paid for anyways like idiots without my authorization. Meanwhile, Jorge has the balls to try to talk in my right ear while I'm still facing the sales mgr and STILL try to sell me this warranty I refused, and say how great of a deal it is and how I really needed it... While he was still talking in my ear, I ignored him and asked the mgr what time they opened, and I'll see them in the am. Get there in the AM and surprise no Jorge nor sales mgr today thankfully. I'm in and out with the other sales guy Andy, who was nothing short of awesome in a couple hours and was finally driving my Bronco happily off the lot for MSRP+sales tax+licensing+their $499 doc fee (which is ridiculous, but seems pretty standard amongst other dealerships. What a helluva roller coaster that turned out to be! 😅

And people literally wonder why car dealerships get such a bad rap and everybody hates to go to them!! Haha what a joke...

Hope nobody else had to go through this previously or in the future, and your experience is much more transparent and enjoyable at the dealership... If you do, just stick to your guns and don't let them get to you. They try to get in your head in hopes that you'll just throw your hard earned dollars at them cause you're soo over the moon about your new Bronco. Slimy stuff...
Geez. What an ordeal. I am just glad you got it straightened out.

Typhon

Wildtrak
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The end is finally in sight. I ordered my Wildtrak on 12/21/21. Order confirmation from Ford on 12/27/21. On 8/29/22 I got my scheduled production email from Ford with a date of 9/26/22. On 10/4/22 I got my Built email from Ford with a delivery date 10/20/22-10/26/22. On 10/26/22 I get my delayed email from Ford with a new delivery date of 11/13/22-11/19/22. Heard from my dealer it arrived last night and I am picking it up tomorrow. Hopefully I don't get any unexpected shenanigans from the dealer tomorrow and it goes smooth. The salesman did send me a pic of my new toy :) .

Ford Bronco 9/26/2022 Build Week Thread with Spreadsheet Bronco pic2

JimCA

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Welp she's home... Still doesn't feel real yet! On cloud nine still. Hope you guys/gals all get the same joy and excitement when you get yours soon! 🤓

C3C2A9A9-ECAE-4177-8E79-D28546DFA810.jpeg
Hooray! She looks great in the AZ sun, congratulations!

CBWAR1

First Name
CB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 F250 Custom 4X4; Pending: Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

The Ford Manage site shows a "Shipped Estimated Delivery 11/5/2022 - 11/11/2022" which is earlier than the 10/25 email they sent which indicated "been updated to between November 12, 2022, and November 18, 2022". Hopefully this means that it has been loaded on the truck carrier to the dealer.

Sponsored

LightningLou

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hooray! She looks great in the AZ sun, congratulations!
Thanks brother! Definitely crazy how
much the green pops in the sun, but gets super dark in the shade or overcast days.

Did you pick yours up yet?

saltyairbrewer

Outer Banks
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Murano
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So, looking for opinion/advice/words of comfort for what I hope is simply paranoia from reading horror stories. I received this message from Ford pass this am. The bronco arrived at the final rail location in Columbia sc on Thursday night/Friday am. I assume this was done while being loaded onto convoy?

Screenshot_20221106-090818_FordPass.jpg

JimCA

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks brother! Definitely crazy how
much the green pops in the sun, but gets super dark in the shade or overcast days.

Did you pick yours up yet?
Not yet, two weeks in the rail yard 3 hours away so could be any day now 🤪 Glad you got through the dealer shenanigans!

JimCA

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So, looking for opinion/advice/words of comfort for what I hope is simply paranoia from reading horror stories. I received this message from Ford pass this am. The bronco arrived at the final rail location in Columbia sc on Thursday night/Friday am. I assume this was done while being loaded onto convoy?
I think that is it exactly, probably trying to clear a screen pop up while loading. Mine probably has a few requests that may be in the system for when the vehicle starts up. And the good news is it is on the final leg!

LightningLou

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not yet, two weeks in the rail yard 3 hours away so could be any day now 🤪 Glad you got through the dealer shenanigans!
Well hopefully it shows up this week! 🤞Glad those shenanigans are over and this Bronco is such a blast to drive so far!! The sway bar disconnect is definitely a game changer on the little bit of off-roading I was able to do behind a friends neighborhood. My fuel mileage is averaging around 17.4mpg so far with 91 octane so that kind of sucks, but probably cause I love to spool those turbos up and need to chill out. Already added sport mode, turned off the double honk, and the auto start/stop with ForScan and that was an awesome free mod so far. Sport mode has much better shift points on the street. Had a friends wife who has a brand new Rubicon JL drive it and she was blown away by how smooth the ride was and peppy the 2.7 is. 😁
Sponsored