First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Harley Fatboy, 1993 4X4 Explorer, 1966 Bronc
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Received this picture from Ford today. If the train car info I received was accurate it made it to the railyard in St Paul MN this past Saturday evening. Not sure how long it will take to get off loaded, reloaded on a convoy truck, and delivered 40 miles North to the dealer. The third delivery window I received was between Nov 15th to the 21st but I suppose it might be possible to get the call any day now. One can only hope. Nice to see some evidence of proof it actually exist.

BTW

If the wait wasn't long enough already, I had to turn the clock back one hour this past weekend. That's just wrong LOL!

Ford Bronco 9/26/2022 Build Week Thread with Spreadsheet Bronco
Sponsored

CBWAR1

First Name
CB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 F250 Custom 4X4; Pending: Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

She’s home! 🥳 And already making friends with the washing machine
7E062ABA-36EC-4DDA-BFAC-DC584F5122F5.jpeg
Excellent! You did get it this week! And one last 9/26/22 build week spreadsheet update.

Sponsored

CBWAR1

First Name
CB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 F250 Custom 4X4; Pending: Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Received this picture from Ford today. If the train car info I received was accurate it made it to the railyard in St Paul MN this past Saturday evening. Not sure how long it will take to get off loaded, reloaded on a convoy truck, and delivered 40 miles North to the dealer. The third delivery window I received was between Nov 15th to the 21st but I suppose it might be possible to get the call any day now. One can only hope. Nice to see some evidence of proof it actually exist.

BTW

If the wait wasn't long enough already, I had to turn the clock back one hour this past weekend. That's just wrong LOL!

Yes, mine was delivered earlier than the second push delivery notice. Hopefully, the carriers are stepping up their transport schedules. Also, you prolly have one of the last Cyber Orange two doors coming off the line. It's a keeper!

JimCA

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

BTW

That color looks so good in the sun, so much depth and rare indeed. Won’t be long now!

JimCA

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Excellent! You did get it this week! And one last 9/26/22 build week spreadsheet update.
Indeed, thank you! I woke up this morning to green circles and a call from my sales rep, who has been awesome this whole time and the process was smooth and quick. And yay, no more updates! 😂

Sponsored

LightningLou

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Focus ST, 1999 Ford Lightning, 2000 Audi S4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Indeed, thank you! I woke up this morning to green circles and a call from my sales rep, who has been awesome this whole time and the process was smooth and quick. And yay, no more updates! 😂
That's awesome man, she's a beaut!! Glad everything went seamless with your purchase too, without any shenanigans. 🤪

Jungleboy

Badlands
First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yes, mine was delivered earlier than the second push delivery notice. Hopefully, the carriers are stepping up their transport schedules. Also, you prolly have one of the last Cyber Orange two doors coming off the line. It's a keeper!
Thanks for that info about beating the delivery notice. Your raptor looks like a beast. Did you go with the 37's?

Jungleboy

Badlands
First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That color looks so good in the sun, so much depth and rare indeed. Won’t be long now!
I really struggled with picking a color. Finally decided on the Cyber Orange. If I would have been pushed into MY23 I had already decided I would change to Carbonized Gray with the Cyber Orange going away. Saw a two door carbonized gray with some aftermarket gold accented rims that looked amazing. Enjoy!

JimCA

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

pppp
That's awesome man, she's a beaut!! Glad everything went seamless with your purchase too, without any shenanigans. 🤪
Thank you! Glad to be able to let go of that worry and for the fun to begin!

JimCA

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I really struggled with picking a color. Finally decided on the Cyber Orange. If I would have been pushed into MY23 I had already decided I would change to Carbonized Gray with the Cyber Orange going away. Saw a two door carbonized gray with some aftermarket gold accented rims that looked amazing. Enjoy!
Thank you! Struggled here too, my first thought after the shock of getting scheduled was uncertainty about my color choice 😂
Sponsored