Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Tesla Model 3, 23 Bronco Heritage
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I am so tired of this BS. I am driving past 23 Tacomas every day on the Toyota lot on my way to work, and its very difficult to not go for a test drive. My dealer hasn't returned my Wednesday call, and the Corporate rep that I talked to Monday who promised to call me today with an update... did not call. It is rough seeing so many people get their broncos and no one can tell me when mine will even ship. They clearly have no desire to sell me a bronco.
Felicia called and left a message today saying she's forwarding to logistics. Did she get a hold of you?
Sponsored

Afisher83

Big Bend
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Felicia called and left a message today saying she's forwarding to logistics. Did she get a hold of you?
She called me saying that I am still awaiting shipping, but the ETA is 11/24. She said she will look again and see if its changed on Monday. Said that we can review once those dates change. I said I doubt it can be shipped and arrive on or before Thanksgiving, and she just replied she would continue to monitor.
I thanked her and said I know this isn't the most enjoyable job you have calling all of the grumpy people whose broncos have been misplaced. She said "I get it, I am sure this is frustrating, then said bye.

mblur05

Black Diamond
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco BlkDia. Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Checked my Rail status tonight and it says heading for Avon, Indiana. Still going to Rose Lake Nov 21. So it left Louisville and went North??? Seems like weird path to travel.

Last edited:

mblur05

Black Diamond
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The delivery changed finally on the ford backdoor link, now says DEC 12- 16 delivery estimate.

RioBlue1521

Wildtrak
First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
She called me saying that I am still awaiting shipping, but the ETA is 11/24. She said she will look again and see if its changed on Monday. Said that we can review once those dates change. I said I doubt it can be shipped and arrive on or before Thanksgiving, and she just replied she would continue to monitor.
I thanked her and said I know this isn't the most enjoyable job you have calling all of the grumpy people whose broncos have been misplaced. She said "I get it, I am sure this is frustrating, then said bye.
I don’t know what’s worse, awaiting shipment or being told it shipped but only moved 4 hours in 11 Buisness days/ 15 calendar days and still hasn’t moved from Summit Argo, Illinois as I type this. I am beyond frustrated that @Ford doesn’t care.

Sponsored

mblur05

Black Diamond
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Checked CSX rail it arrived in Rose Lake, ILL Nov 20 @ 1pm. So I guess it switches to UP or BNSF now, anyone have the Phone number to trace BNSF?

Last edited:

cncross

Black Diamond
First Name
caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 toyota tacoma 4x4 mt
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Checked CSX rail it arrived in Rose Lake, ILL Nov 20 @ 1pm. So I guess it switches to UP or BNSF now, anyone have the Phone number to trace BNSF?
i got my update, arrived in Richmond via BNSF, from calling the CSX number. so keep using that i think.

Afisher83

Big Bend
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

She called me again at the end of the day. She said that my ETA was moved to Dec 3rd, and still had not shipped. When she asked if I was aware of the new date, I said no those emails usually come on Tuesdays. I did tell her this was like the 8th date range I have been given for delivery. And discussed the Awaiting Shipment thread on here. She said she would call the logistics team, and see what they could tell her about this group of people built on the 27th-30th of Sept. We will see what happens.... Still Awaiting Shipment... day 52.

DrewMackin

Heritage
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

She called me again at the end of the day. She said that my ETA was moved to Dec 3rd, and still had not shipped. When she asked if I was aware of the new date, I said no those emails usually come on Tuesdays. I did tell her this was like the 8th date range I have been given for delivery. And discussed the Awaiting Shipment thread on here. She said she would call the logistics team, and see what they could tell her about this group of people built on the 27th-30th of Sept. We will see what happens.... Still Awaiting Shipment... day 52.
I'm still not shipped either and my "pending update" has disappeared from the notes. Update must have been that it hasn't shipped yet :mad:. What a mess.

modshiva

Everglades
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pathfinder
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

I'm still not shipped either and my "pending update" has disappeared from the notes. Update must have been that it hasn't shipped yet :mad:. What a mess.
🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Sponsored

DrewMackin

Heritage
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

DrewMackin

Heritage
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Finally have a rail number! Talked with Ford chat after my dealer contacted me this morning. Called the number and it's still sitting in Wayne. MI but it's loaded up on a rail car, baby steps. I'm sending all my positive vibes to @Afisher83 hoping that yours is loading soon too! I think we were the last two?

mblur05

Black Diamond
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just checked railcar and its currently "Placed on Hold Status" at Gateway yard, Illinois, then it said "ALS". So I guess its still waiting to get hooked up for the next tain to head to Cali.

modshiva

Everglades
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pathfinder
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

Just checked railcar and its currently "Placed on Hold Status" at Gateway yard, Illinois, then it said "ALS". So I guess its still waiting to get hooked up for the next tain to head to Cali.
Just checked on mine as well located at Chicago clearing awaiting hand off as of 3pm today. Looks like ours will be heading to Richmond together.

Afisher83

Big Bend
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Finally have a rail number! Talked with Ford chat after my dealer contacted me this morning. Called the number and it's still sitting in Wayne. MI but it's loaded up on a rail car, baby steps. I'm sending all my positive vibes to @Afisher83 hoping that yours is loading soon too! I think we were the last two?
The positive vibes must have worked. Bronco was marked as shipped yesterday about 530pm. No rail car info has populated, but at least I know it wasn't lost, or home to an endangered breed of field mice. Ill each out to my dealer today, and see what they can tell me about railcar number etc.
Sponsored