Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
850+ Days and still waiting
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
873 Days here and still waiting.

@Ford Motor Company 's silence and failure to communicate and set expectations with it's customers is one of the largest flaws (of many) in this vehicle roll out. Along with reservation holders being forgotten about and put on the back burner. Def not cool @Ford Motor Company .

On day 849 I called Ford Bronco Marketing and when I said I was waiting 849 days for my vehicle, the rep began laughing. If it was at me or just that somehow that was humorous- certainly not the kind of customer service and treatment I ever expected from Ford. I asked for a supervisor and created an escalation case. Was told I'd hear back in 48hours. 2 weeks later, still no call back. I called backed and was told someone would reach out to me by the end of the day. They actually did, but the escalation didn't even mention the being laughed at and the woman had not a clue about my production feasibility or timing. Beyond frustrating. I escalated again and was told Ford would handle it internally.

I've finally told my dealer to let me know if they can't get my vehicle and I'd reassess this purchase. Supposedly, they say I'm next on the list to get picked up.

It's a real bummer we all signed up for a reservation and @Ford Motor Company abandoned that system and went to allocations. Ford's really ruined all the excitement of purchasing this vehicle by this customer.

I have been telling everyone I speak to at Ford, that the least FoMoCo can do to the long hauler reservation holders is extend the same 2.9% loans they're doing on the F-150 and other models as a token to try to make their wrong, a bit better. A year ago all these would have been well under 4% loans, and now many folks are look at 7-9% loans and trade in values that have plummetted.
Sponsored

NewBroncoOwner

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

From cars.com today!

1672681418324.png
Ford Bronco 900 Days Today Screenshot 2023-01-02 at 11.18.32 AM

You are making my point for me. Is color is that important to wait 900 days? Wow, ok. You seem like a person that would throw away perfectly good food because it touched an ingredient you dint like.

JIOxfordWhite

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MercedesBenz
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'm at 895 days since reservation. Wildtrak is built and enroute to my dealer. Supposedly it will be here Jan. 3rd ready for pick up on Jan. 4th. I'm keeping hope alive! As soon as I received the email "your vehicle is in production" it took the obsession to a different level. Hang in there it HAS to be right around the corner!

OP
OP
SgroiRoy

SgroiRoy

Badlands
First Name
Roy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco & 2006 Ranger Sport Supercab
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Bronco 900 Days Today Screenshot 2023-01-02 at 11.18.32 AM

You are making my point for me. Is color is that important to wait 900 days? Wow, ok. You seem like a person that would throw away perfectly good food because it touched an ingredient you dint like.
It has widely been discussed here how Ford's available colors for the Bronco pretty much suck!

Velocity Blue is literally the only currently available color that appeals to me. I am not going to purchase a vehicle with a color that doesn't appeal to me and I'm not interested in a wrap.

So yes, color is that important and for now I'm obviously willing to wait for it!

As for my food preference, you don't know me to be passing such judgement!

Sponsored

NewBroncoOwner

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

It has widely been discussed here how Ford's available colors for the Bronco pretty much suck!

Velocity Blue is literally the only currently available color that appeals to me. I am not going to purchase a vehicle with a color that doesn't appeal to me and I'm not interested in a wrap.

So yes, color is that important and for now I'm obviously willing to wait for it!

As for my food preference, you don't know me to be passing such judgement!
hopeless-disappointed.gif

Vanimalious

Badlands
First Name
Nicholas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think it's the premise. When you order pizza, you pick your toppings exactly how you want them. I'd be upset if it took 3 days for my custom pizza to be made and delivered.

Would I be ok with a pizza with different toppings, that I have to pay 20% or more to have it door dashed instead? Would you be upset knowing others have placed the exact same pizza order an got theirs in an hour?

Metaphorically speaking, and so long as we are still doing food references, I get it and I am now hungry.

Ramble_Offroad

Badlands
First Name
Nels
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 2D JK on 35’s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

903 days as of today.

My 2Door is supposedly built, but it’s been awaiting shipping for 6 weeks.

This has been an emotional journey that’s for sure, and it hasn’t even begun! Admittedly, yes I’m frustrated and I try to not let it bother me….but it does. 🤪

JWBronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Today is day 903 for me. I have a vin and was originally scheduled for 11/7/2022, until they bumped me to 11/14/2022... then I was bumped to 11/20/2023... then 12/12/2023.... then 1/19/2023.... then backwards to 1/09/2023.
As of this moment I am still scheduled for build next week 1/9/2023. Who knows if I will make it. Every time I have been bumped I could see the change late on Thursday or Friday before the start of the build week on the backdoor link.... here's hoping I make it this time.

Sponsored

70Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
70 Bronco; 11 Jetta TDI; 03 Duramax
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

896 days since my reservation.

@Ford Motor Company
As of 4 January, I'm at 904 days. Mine is built (since mid-November then chip hold) but, now, waiting on shipping. Getting a little tough to "keep hanging in there".

cbrenthus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BadSquatch, '02 T/A
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
OP
OP
SgroiRoy

SgroiRoy

Badlands
First Name
Roy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco & 2006 Ranger Sport Supercab
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Here you go, a little over sticker but not as bad as some of the ADMs we've seen:

https://www.cargurus.com/Cars/new/s...dEntity=d320&zip=16055#listing=346058311/NONE

And since you're in Western PA, call Ray at Shultz Ford in Harmar. I got mine in 11 months, no reservation. They were great, nothing down, no ADM, and they are doing MSRP on orders that aren't purchased.
Thank you for the find; I do appreciate the effort!

This is the first 100% configuration match to mine I've seen online thus far.

Nonetheless, it's $5K over MSRP (not bad) and $10K over the deal I have with SAC.

My odds are looking very good for my taking delivery from SAC this year (Q2- early Q3)!! Of course, assuming Ford doesn't go and do something stupid again!

GreatDaneMom

Badlands
First Name
Diana
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR Badlands; Genuine Buddy Scooter
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

900 days today. Waiting on the call from the dealership that she's been delivered. Any day now... :)
Sponsored