rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So, at what point do you bail? I'm almost at 7 months and will wait longer but there's no way I'm waiting 700 days. I will go to a plan B eventually and think about the Bronco in a couple of years. I admire y'alls patience.
dont forget the people who been waiting for 700 days had to wait 6 months before ordering you did not .
Sponsored

airishfan

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'll be waiting as long as necessary too. If anything, they might work out the few first year quality issues as we wait. I don't really like any of my plan B test drives including a 4runner, Wrangler and Gladiator. Wouldn't mind a 2023 Ranger Raptor but if those are limited too, then its just as unobtainium as the Bronco. Patience it is then.

Maybe if Toyota would bring back the FJ Cruiser, or if the Ineos Grenadier was built in volume at a cheaper price, or if the Tacoma/4Runner was updated to their new TGNA platform. Lots of what ifs but as of NOW, Bronco all the way.
you probably be waiting for a 2023 Raptor Ranger tell 2028 ,none of this going get better for years and I think big companies dont want to.

8cam

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Corvette
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Day 697 here and mine just made it to a north Georgia rail yard. I never changed my spec from day 1, and it has pretty much every constraint you can have. I'll agree there's no rhyme or reason to how Ford has done this, including why so many are still stuck on the mountain. I heard there's a 2+ year backlog for the Lightning too. I suppose it says something that Ford is building things that people really seem to want, while GM keeps building rental cars. And it does seem like they are finally getting the production kinks out, but it'll probably be another year before things smooth out again.

broncoSJ

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I feel your pain. 701 days today since ordering. I've been stuck in production since 01/03/22. Ford is now telling me August/September but they have no idea. I am starting to believe I won't ever get this truck.

long_road

Big Bend
First Name
TR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
202? 4dr CG Big Bend 2.3 7MT (Ordered)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I'll hit my two year anniversary in a week or so. I've done a pretty good job of "accepting" the situation, not "blaming" anyone, etc, pretty much this whole time. But recently I've begun to acknowledge that the fates of universe are sending me a pretty clear message that a Bronco just isn't in the cards for me. I think I'm finally at my "I give up" point. Oh well, it was a fun thing hope for there for a while...

Sponsored

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
There should be a pineapple pizza party to celebrate this achievement.

710-oil-614

Big Bend
First Name
Cal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Tremor, 2010 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
You lost me at “I will very likely never purchase another Ford every again after this!”. It was launched in the middle of a friggin pandemic with unbelievable demand and supply chain issues.
I keep seeing this as an excuse and it's a really flimsy and bad one.

My bronco reservation/order was a "quick" one with only having to wait a bit over 9 months for my vehicle, with a short 3 month stay in a field in the middle of winter in Michigan.

During that 9 months - My dad ordered a 2022 Chevy Tahoe that came in 67 days - the only issue being the missing heated seat module. My mom ordered a 2022 Nissan Sentra that arrived in 43 days. I ordered a Tesla Model 3 LR that took 89 days to be delivered.

This 9 month, 12 month, 2 year bullshit is not due to the pandemic. It's due to Ford being shit.

GaryB2220

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 4runner, '10 Town & Country
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

701 days since putting skin in this game of Bronco bingo. id flip the cubicle desk at work when i finally see a scheduled build date. seeing walk ins get built before reservation holders absolutely sours me as well. good luck everyone.

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 F150 Lariat, '04 F150 Lariat, '73 F100 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

700 days today, and I'm still waiting for a scheduled build date; shockingly along with many others!!

Back in April things appeared to be moving along well enough I actually believed my chances of having a build date by now were quite possible!:D

Silly me!🙃

Bronco production since then appears to have come to nearly a complete stop!:sleep:

I remember driving home from work last June as I ate my Rainier cherries🍒; thinking by time these cherries are in season again, I'll have my Bronco!:cool:

Nope; looking more like a 2023 MY now and perhaps another 300+ days of waiting!o_O

Nonetheless, I'm waiting no matter how long this takes!!😊

I don't need to be happy about the wait, but waiting nonetheless!!

BTW

I will very likely never purchase another Ford every again after this!
Production has been going for around 560 days…but I was in at the dealer a few weeks ago where a customer had been waiting on a F550 dually for 2 years of actual production time…and he couldn’t get it financed. That would bite. When they couldn’t close another guy came in and wanted it, they tacked on $10k ADM and drove out with a $111k F550. One man lost another man’s gain.

Last edited:

Sponsored

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 F150 Lariat, '04 F150 Lariat, '73 F100 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I keep seeing this as an excuse and it's a really flimsy and bad one.

My bronco reservation/order was a "quick" one with only having to wait a bit over 9 months for my vehicle, with a short 3 month stay in a field in the middle of winter in Michigan.

During that 9 months - My dad ordered a 2022 Chevy Tahoe that came in 67 days - the only issue being the missing heated seat module. My mom ordered a 2022 Nissan Sentra that arrived in 43 days. I ordered a Tesla Model 3 LR that took 89 days to be delivered.

This 9 month, 12 month, 2 year bullshit is not due to the pandemic. It's due to Ford being shit.
And the fact they apparently had 200,000 + to build (apparently more than 200,000). The hard top supplier quality caused huge issues ramping up production as well as some of the higher spec builds with some of the options. Either way 12,000 produced a month with 200,000 orders is around 16 months which is where we are now. You’re comparing apples and oranges due to the many models and configurations of those models. Additionally brand new start up or production without years to fill parts bins. I would hope Sentra and Tahoes could be delivered, they have building them for years.

Paulj826

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
700 days today, and I'm still waiting for a scheduled build date; shockingly along with many others!!

Back in April things appeared to be moving along well enough I actually believed my chances of having a build date by now were quite possible!:D

Silly me!🙃

Bronco production since then appears to have come to nearly a complete stop!:sleep:

I remember driving home from work last June as I ate my Rainier cherries🍒; thinking by time these cherries are in season again, I'll have my Bronco!:cool:

Nope; looking more like a 2023 MY now and perhaps another 300+ days of waiting!o_O

Nonetheless, I'm waiting no matter how long this takes!!😊

I don't need to be happy about the wait, but waiting nonetheless!!

BTW

I will very likely never purchase another Ford every again after this!
I’m near day 600, not very encouraging knowing some people are waiting 800-900 days. Something wrong there.
Sponsored