First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm 'only' at 705 days. Too stubborn to not see this through.
Sponsored

choppersean

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Badlands Sasquatch, 2-door, EG, 2.7, Auto
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
799 here. Mine is built and for some reason is sitting at MAP for the last 32 days….and counting. Better fucking be worth it!

F OR D

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BD Green Machine
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Not sure what the problem is.

Play bronco solitaire to pass the time.
When you get tired nap in your bronco hammock.
Turn the month on your almost expiring bronco calendar.
Time to raise the bronco white and black flag.

Jokes aside hope you get it soon. Waited 670 here and it felt like forever..can't imagine 800.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
766 here. By this time next year we will have waited 1,131 days and going off Granger 2023 math there’s a 0% chance we get a 2023. My wife is patient for her Bronco, I’m pissed. I have no faith in @Ford Motor Company to fix this because they don’t care.

Never bought a Ford and never will. 🖕🏻
Is this where I tell you it's worth the wait and to 'stay pumped'?

I would have lost my mind if I didn't have a Bronco at this point and would have likely been driving a Jeep or a 4Runner at this point.

I am thankful that I did get a Bronco, but this whole process has been 100% unfair to early reservation holders.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
799 here. Mine is built and for some reason is sitting at MAP for the last 32 days….and counting. Better fucking be worth it!
Actually, 99%, barring any catastrophic failure, it will be totally worth it. Probably the best vehicle I have owned to date, despite flaws.

Sponsored

hemiblas

Wildtrak
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang gt, 3 Wrangler JLs
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Waiting for just under 2 years. Ridiculous.

Broncobadlands2023

Badlands
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is this where I tell you it's worth the wait and to 'stay pumped'?

I would have lost my mind if I didn't have a Bronco at this point and would have likely been driving a Jeep or a 4Runner at this point.

I am thankful that I did get a Bronco, but this whole process has been 100% unfair to early reservation holders.
Lol we’re long last staying pumped. I have lost my mind, I promise you that. They ruined the surprise and fun for me and my wife. I want her to order a Jeep but she just doesn’t love them like I do. She would take a 4 runner absolutely but she likes the Bronco more and buying a current 4 runner is dumb if the refresh is coming.

Going into this I drove a scat pack challenger and all the excitement of the Bronco got me to want one too. It started eyeing the 4xe but the price was high and i wasn’t sure I wanted to pay that. So I converted our extra grangetober reservation for myself for a 4 door big bend. I lasted a few weeks and ordered a Mojave. I’ve now had that for almost a year and I love it, it’s a ton of fun.

dr.frank1320

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW I3, F150, '89 XJ, Nissan Figaro & F100CV
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
682 days for me. I think it would be more palatable if they would send a projected build date or even a vague time frame instead of the stupid trinkets. I also find the commentary silly from the most recent email stating they were going to take care of existing orders before the take more for '23. That's a fucking brilliant idea! What have they been doing up to this point? I find the wait to be annoying but the idea that all I have to do is wait for it, drive it home and dump it for $20k more than I bought it for kinda appealing... (not that I would...)

Last edited:

mrjking2000

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco BadSasquatch, 2019 F-250 PowerStroker
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
i can't even imagine.... i'm at 317 days with a VIN and still irritated it took this long lol.

Sponsored

P52Ranch

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR 7MT Badlands, F150 Lightning, New Holland 4030
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I feel like I cheated the hangman. Picked up my Bronco on Tuesday after waiting a mere 790 days. Now if I could just get it away from my wife. 😀

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ford made a commitment to reservation holders, then Ford broke their word, repeatedly.

Honestly, I think the only way to get Ford to actually meet their commitments is for the stockholders to force the issue. As a shareholder, Ford's broken prommises reflect badly on the brand, and thus the future value of the stock.

How many shares does it take to force a question at the shareholder's meeting? Like legit, lots of folks on the forum own at least 100 shares, either because of X-plan or buying on yesterdays crash. If we all gave our proxies to one person...

SD_Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Hetal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 4Runner (Sold)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

799 days here. 99’d my order in 2022 in hopes of being pretty much front of the line at granger. Now I’m not even in the first 100.
I was so excited for this truck, went to the king of the hammers to check it out and even wrote my first impressions when most hadn’t seen the broncos in person. I’m so jaded at this point and tired of answering my friends question with ann explanation about “hey didn’t you order that new bronco like 2 years ago?”

@Ford Motor Company this is complete bullshit and I really hope our stories get more traction and Grangers story of how they have been consistently wronged by you.

BlakeD69

Badlands
First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Range Rover Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

i can't even imagine.... i'm at 317 days with a VIN and still irritated it took this long lol.
Happy for you, Which dealer did you order thru?
Sponsored