Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Challenger/Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Is there a consensus that the 2022 Price List was wrong (or possibly right) about Signature Lighting being "available on all models unless otherwise noted"? It says it's a $795 option. I might like to put it on my Black Diamond build if so.

What say you Ford?
Sponsored

OP
OP
Broncodave

Broncodave

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Signature lighting is an option on the Big Bend trim. Standard on Outer Banks, Badlands, and Wildtrak.

Not available on Base or Black Diamond.
Ford Bronco (91S) Signature Lighting option 20211015_184028

OP
OP
Broncodave

Broncodave

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It is "otherwise noted" in the Order Guide.

The LED Signature Lighting, if it is available as an option, will be under the Free-Standing Options. For example... on Big Bend
I understand your answer, but it makes zero sense (on Ford's part) to say available on all models unless otherwise noted. On the Black Diamond there is no note saying Signature Lighting is not available.

It appears Big Bend is the ONLY trim where Signature Lighting is an option. Somebody needs to hire an editor for the order guide team.

p.s. Hey Ford, you can have another $800 of my money simply by offering 91S on the Black Diamond as well as the Big Bend. How hard can that be?

abdickson70

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I read that as it is noting that the Sasquatch package is available on all models. It is not saying that all of those items on the right are available on all models. If you look further down the list there are numerous other options that we know are not available on all models.

PartyMarty

Black Diamond
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Wrangler Black Bear, 2009 VW Rabbit
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I understand your answer, but it makes zero sense (on Ford's part) to say available on all models unless otherwise noted. On the Black Diamond there is no note saying Signature Lighting is not available.

It appears Big Bend is the ONLY trim where Signature Lighting is an option. Somebody needs to hire an editor for the order guide team.

p.s. Hey Ford, you can have another $800 of my money simply by offering 91S on the Black Diamond as well as the Big Bend. How hard can that be?
Ford is hoping you like the sig lights so much that you fork over the extra $3k for a squatched badlands over a squatched bd. For those who want an auto w sas and only the mid yet still want mildew free seats and underbody protection, it’s hard to justify $3k more for only the swaybar disconnect that most of us won’t use anyways, so they sweeten the pot with sig lights, and make it not possible on the bd. It’s excellent upselling on fords part but I know what I want and need, and am not biting (though very tempting, but my budget is maxed as it is).

Sponsored
OP
OP
Broncodave

Broncodave

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I read that as it is noting that the Sasquatch package is available on all models. It is not saying that all of those items on the right are available on all models. If you look further down the list there are numerous other options that we know are not available on all models.
Ford Bronco (91S) Signature Lighting option what

OP
OP
Broncodave

Broncodave

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It’s excellent upselling on fords part
No it's not. I've gone from wanting Badlands down to Black Diamond and then almost further down to Big Bend for the Signature Lighting.

Spooled

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

No it's not. I've gone from wanting Badlands down to Black Diamond and then almost further down to Big Bend for the Signature Lighting.
For most people it is. Most people in your predicament would go up to Badlands to keep the rock rails, bumpers, skid plates, washout interior, etc
Sponsored