Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Lexus GS 300, 2022 Badlands, 2022 Honda Odyss
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Like many have said, I like the front bumper.
But it blocks where air needs to get to the intercooler as was previously pointed out.
Take the bull bar top part off and it shouldn't block the camera too much if at all.

Surely there is a way to solve the intercooler/air flow issue with a bumper that still allows the winch to be inset.

Someone smarter than me figure that out please. :cool:

Sponsored

Warthog

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Sharing Sema build up in development stage.

Ford Bronco A 2021 Bronco Sema build in development preview D85CC746-95E5-47BF-B819-EB3AE5F6E640
It appears to be integrated hitch in front bumper! That is the cleanest setup seen by me so far! LOVE the spare at the angle! Bitch to get off possibly?

UNBROKN

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 F-350 CC dually, 97 Infiniti QX4, 21 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

UNBROKN

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 F-350 CC dually, 97 Infiniti QX4, 21 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Ford Bronco A 2021 Bronco Sema build in development preview D85CC746-95E5-47BF-B819-EB3AE5F6E640
Lots of people harping on the doors and the wheels/tires. Doors are not horrible. They do need some tweaking... different pattern. good ideas here for better look. Match the grill or the dot pattern idea. How about a dot pattern custom done for each person based on the state they choose.
40's would be great. I think the reason why people are not fans of the wheels/tires is because those wheels are probably 22's... at least. If they were a little smaller it would not look so much like a truck we would find on the toy isle at Walmart.
Furthermore, for the folks complaining here, this is a SEMA build. they are ALWAYS over the top to show off all of the BIGGEST options. I am not usually a fan of any "complete vehicle" at SEMA, but I always see a couple of things on most builds that I Love.
Tire mounted on the back at an angle, front bumper with hidden winch, doors(with a different pattern) are the things I see here that I like.

Mpatient1

Black Diamond
First Name
Mel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BD CO/MID, 2006 mustang pony package
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

111148_TURQ_E.jpg

Monkey

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Expedition MAX, F-350, a Tesla, & More...
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Laundry basket doors. Hahaha... Yeah, the perforations need to be different. Would be cool to match the same cut-out profile of the front grille. Overall not practical on the trail as they’re dirt catchers. I’d prefer something along the lines of the donut doors we’re not getting.

Not sure about the powder blue color. I can’t decide if I really like it or really hate it. I’d say keep with it because it’s different and could look amazing in reality. I’d go for a matte light grey/blue with a satin clear coat.

40” is too big. Can‘t properly travel in and out of the wheel wells. I don’t see that being fixed even with different fender designs and most at SEMA are not looking for a monster truck lift, but a good long travel suspension with ample clearance. ...lots of builds at SEMA do go overboard with lifts and tires where it’s not practical. People look, but that’s not what most people buy or build. That’s more of a trophy truck thing than a usable off road thing.

Sponsored

Kuze

Wildtrak
First Name
Ali
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G63
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

You could play Connect4 with those doors, IN. THE. WILD.

FATHORSE

Big Bend
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nissan
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Maybe just a little tweeking ?
Ford Bronco A 2021 Bronco Sema build in development preview 6D6BCF7B-BFE4-4293-A3EC-0E9448BA1FE6

T Neil

Outer Banks
First Name
Neil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover, LR3 HSE, 2011 BMW 335IS, KTM SAS 1290
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Ford Bronco A 2021 Bronco Sema build in development preview 6D6BCF7B-BFE4-4293-A3EC-0E9448BA1FE6
So, let me get this straight. Someone earns good money taking a very useful truck (and need I see good looking truck) and designing it to look like a 12 years old wet dream. Seriously..the Bronco is a very useful truck...this?..the colour...the style...the 40 inch wheels that need a pit crew of 3 to change (which I always bring with me off road)...seriously?

And lets not forget...gotta change out both diffs, new tires and rims (there goes the kids college fund), paint, lights on every front, bumpers, interior, insurance and tickets from the bad assed police that note your bumpers now no longer connect with any bumper ever made and you may want to look at the 6 wheeled AMG Grunt wagon that Mercedes makes to save money.

And lets not forget that stepping out of this unit, after a day in the wild, and maybe a brew (2?) it is a 36 inch drop to the ground. My face hurts already

Now, keep the doors, drop back to the 35’s, repaint in a more...more....more Broncosih colour and put the money saved into some additional horse power and now you have a concept truck.

• Haha
Reactions: Dom

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250