Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands 2.3/Manual and a Gaggle of Jeeps
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Done myself!

With winch lights, and bumper, I have added about ~125 lbs to the front end and my height dropped almost 3/8" Got some crazy nose dive now.
Mine went down too, But I was looking for it too, The Zone Lift I have actually raised the front too much, (About 1/2" too high) and I think I'm about level now...

Your's is looking great!

OP
OP
Orangecrush

Orangecrush

Badlands
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, F-150, Fusion, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Done myself!

With winch lights, and bumper, I have added about ~125 lbs to the front end and my height dropped almost 3/8" Got some crazy nose dive now.

277922711_273468601654048_2483899926387118496_n.jpg

277192246_501682007999056_31504296732205462_n.jpg

277471898_1392555137860869_5372932331364539585_n.jpg
Looks great. I didn't get the drop or nose dive. Squatch package maybe? It does yaw a little more turning though.

ChompSticks

Black Diamond
First Name
ChompSticks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'02 E55 wagon, '98 Suzuki X-90, '96 Town Car
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Looks great. I didn't get the drop or nose dive. Squatch package maybe? It does yaw a little more turning though.
Yup Mine yaws as well especially on heavy braking, but I beleive a 2 door is more suscepticle to it plus the stock black diamond shocks.

Originally I was going to do just a leveling kit but I don't think that is the best bet due to all of that. Right now I have my eyes on some 4 door 7mt black diamond take offs. Supposedly its about a 180lb weight difference up front. Hoping that will equate to a stiffer spring rate and help me compensate for the nose dive.

OP
OP
Orangecrush

Orangecrush

Badlands
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yup Mine yaws as well especially on heavy braking, but I beleive a 2 door is more suscepticle to it plus the stock black diamond shocks.

Originally I was going to do just a leveling kit but I don't think that is the best bet due to all of that. Right now I have my eyes on some 4 door 7mt black diamond take offs. Supposedly its about a 180lb weight difference up front. Hoping that will equate to a stiffer spring rate and help me compensate for the nose dive.
If the spring rate is higher, I can't see why it wouldn't help.

Sponsored

zuke

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So the Smittybilt seems to fit a lot better than the Warn or Superwinch, I know it's not easy to tell in this picture, but there is a good half inch between the pre-runner bar and any part of the winch. That actually gave me a fair amount of space for the light bar mounts that I put in front of it.

Ford Bronco A couple of additions: FabFours stubby bumper and Warn EVO 10s winch 1649589312490

Ford Bronco A couple of additions: FabFours stubby bumper and Warn EVO 10s winch 1649590057651

The fitment with the factory bash plate is great.

Ford Bronco A couple of additions: FabFours stubby bumper and Warn EVO 10s winch 1649589375159

Ford Bronco A couple of additions: FabFours stubby bumper and Warn EVO 10s winch 1649589402981

My Reward for being a good Virginia Tax Payer, gotta have a big ugly white thing on the front;

I drilled two 7/64th holes in the lip immediately below the winch plate, and tapped them to 5/16th-18. I cut some 3 inch pieces of all thread, ran them through and put nuts on both sides, and then put some bar knobs on so I can take the plate off to use the winch.

Ford Bronco A couple of additions: FabFours stubby bumper and Warn EVO 10s winch 1649590305423

Ford Bronco A couple of additions: FabFours stubby bumper and Warn EVO 10s winch 1649589434712

OP
OP
Orangecrush

Orangecrush

Badlands
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I can see the gap. That is more what I expected, even with the Warn, and now, hopefully I'll see it on the new bumper.

Good job/thinking with the studs and bar nuts. Will definitely come in handy if you need the winch!

jaeggernaut

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M Coupe // Volvo P1800S // Caterham CSR 200
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
TC Customs just posted a video with the FabFours bumper and added the parking sensors. Mounted a warn winch too. 🤔

starts at 6:50

KyleQ

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
8 Broncos!
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Has ANYONE run this bumper with the Warn winch WITH their control pack relocation kit WITH a camera? I'm curious how much of the screen would be obscured with the control pack totally gone off the top of the winch. That may be what it takes to push me towards this verses the SVC Baja.

ChompSticks

Black Diamond
First Name
ChompSticks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Has ANYONE run this bumper with the Warn winch WITH their control pack relocation kit WITH a camera? I'm curious how much of the screen would be obscured with the control pack totally gone off the top of the winch. That may be what it takes to push me towards this verses the SVC Baja.
Judging by this angle from TC customs. The pre runner bar probably blocks a lot. You ca. probably give tc customs a call to find out.

07780289-4E99-4468-80C9-BBB8A649486D.png

Sponsored

Stampede.Offroad

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
junk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
FabFours stubby and Warn EVO 10s
I don't get how this is classed as a "stubby" bumper, it's as wide as the entire body, and overlaps half the tire.

In Wranglers where that concept originates it means the bumper is only as wide as the grille (which is significantly narrower than the cabin), and not overlapping the tires at all.

ChompSticks

Black Diamond
First Name
ChompSticks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I don't get how this is classed as a "stubby" bumper, it's as wide as the entire body, and overlaps half the tire.

In Wranglers where that concept originates it means the bumper is only as wide as the grille (which is significantly narrower than the cabin), and not overlapping the tires at all.
They still want the bumper to protect the fenders I suppose. which is why Jeeps can have a much shorter bumper. Some of the bumpers I have seen go out to meet the fender flares.

zuke

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I suppose if we're comparing to Jeep bumpers this would be what is usually called a 'Mid-Width' bumper, protecting the entire grill area, vs a Stubby that just barely goes past the frame rails. But jeep flares come much further in than the Bronco's too, so I'd guess it's going to take some time for the terminology to settle on Broncos.

Frankie945

Base
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Q50
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Does the bumper come with the fairlead bracket or you guys buying that separately?

Have any of you guys cut the wings off the oem skid plate to clean the lines up some under the bumper?

zuke

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It comes with a winch plate the fairlead bolts onto, yes