Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So unless you're in the dark (no pun intended) you've probably heard about the various A-Pillar (Ditch Light/Windshield) kits available on the market. The 2 most popular are the Baja Designs and Diode Dynamics Kits. These kits could not be easier to install, taking only a few minutes for installation (and if you've got upfitters, wiring is a piece of cake!)

Baja Designs A-Pillar Kit for 2021+ Ford Bronco
https://www.4x4truckleds.com/baja-designs-a-pillar-kit-for-2021-ford-bronco/

This kit includes a pair of lights, 3 different lenses, a wiring kit of your choice and their mounting brackets. Right now, we've got orders in our queue to ship as soon as these land to us. We do have these kits on order with Baja Designs and we're hoping to receive them within the next 1-2 weeks (we were told end of September, so an additional week from the ETA isn't bad timing with the shortages right now). We allow you to choose any combination of lights. S1, S2, Squadron or XL Series.

One thing I wanted to mention is availability and options. Baja Designs has manufactured a mounting plate that is used with this kit. This plate is not necessary for the installation of the lights. You'll notice that the plate has 2 holes, which line up with the factory accessory holes, and a threaded stud (which is where the light sits). This design is to allow/off-set the installation of the XL Series lights so that they do not interfere with your radio antenna.

If you're running S1, S2 or Squadrons you do not need to us this plate. What does this mean? If you've got an order in with us that is pending, you can contact us (please include your order #) and we can ship your kit without the off-set mounting plate. This means you'll get lights in your hand ASAP.

Ford Bronco A-Pillar/Ditch light Light Kits 1633821037364

If you are running XL Series lights, it's recommended to use the off-set mounting plate. HOWEVER if you don't mind losing your antenna, you don't need it. We recently installed some XL80s on our demo truck. We're in the same boat, waiting for the pillar brackets to come in, so we installed the XL80 without the bracket. We did have to remove our antenna but that's not a big deal. I listen to XM anyway. For the time being I put a 1/4" bolt in place of my factory antenna (to keep water out). When the a-pillar kits come in stock, i'll put a plate in. But that's because we're running XL80. You won't need to use the plate with S1, S2 or Squadron.

Ford Bronco A-Pillar/Ditch light Light Kits 1633821266199

So if you're in the market for a pillar kit from Baja, and don't want to wait, just message us. You'll just need to buy a pair of lights, a splitter harness and the upfitter harness. We have the lights, harnesses and any lens option you want in stock right now (even XL Series lights, we just don't have the off-set pillar bracket in stock yet, which you'd want for the XL Series lights)

Diode Dynamics Stage Series SS3 Ditch Light Kit for 2021+ Ford Bronco
https://www.4x4truckleds.com/diode-dynamics-stage-series-ss3-ditch-light-kit-for-2021-ford-bronco/

So Diode Dynamics kits install essentially the same way as the Baja Designs Kits. The SS3 lights use the factory accessory points on your truck so installation is just as easy as the Baja Designs Kit. The include harness allows you to connect them to an existing upfitter (or you can go with a toggle switch).

The Diode Dynamics kits are in stock and shipping right away from us here at 4x4TruckLEDs.com

Ford Bronco A-Pillar/Ditch light Light Kits 1633821442864

Now there are also other lights you can install, such as the Rigid Industries lights.

D-Series Pro
https://www.4x4truckleds.com/led-auxiliary-lights/rigid-industries/d-series-pro/d-series-pro/
Harness: https://www.4x4truckleds.com/diode-dynamics-oem-auxiliary-switch-dual-output-wiring-harness/ (same connectors as the Diode Dymamics SS3)

Ford Bronco A-Pillar/Ditch light Light Kits 1633821607972

360-Series (These are the ones you find Ford selling)
https://www.4x4truckleds.com/led-auxiliary-lights/rigid-industries/360-series/
Harness: https://www.4x4truckleds.com/rigid-industries-harness-for-3-wire-360-series/
Ford Bronco A-Pillar/Ditch light Light Kits 1633821687768

Please let us know if you have any questions or need help finding the perfect lighting solution.

A-Pillar kits could not be easier to install.
Sponsored

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

We just received a nice batch of Baja Designs A-Pillar Kits in! If you've had an order in our queue it will be shipping today/tomorrow. Not yet ordered? What are you waiting for!! They are in stock and will ship within 24 hours from our warehouse!

Ford Bronco A-Pillar/Ditch light Light Kits 1634744738113

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I just put some ditch lights on from Harbor freight they were like $89 for the pair they were excellent very easy easy to install

0ACEECC2-C780-4932-812B-1DAA5CC353F3.jpeg

192C5626-B9F1-43B2-8099-3506A80A16A1.jpeg
Ford Bronco A-Pillar/Ditch light Light Kits 1635025081962

I mean... sure they look purdy... we'll see how well they look in a year after they rust

Dro

Wildtrak
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4 Door Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
What’s the best bang for your buck 40” light bar? Not trying to spend $1k on something I won’t use much but would be nice to have. Any affordable options that are reliable and you’d recommend?

Sponsored
OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

What’s the best bang for your buck 40” light bar? Not trying to spend $1k on something I won’t use much but would be nice to have. Any affordable options that are reliable and you’d recommend?
Problem is mounting that 40" bar right now. Nobody really makes a universal bracket. Everybody makes a mounting system for their light bar.

https://www.4x4truckleds.com/baja-designs-roof-light-bar-kit-for-2021-ford-bronco/

But this is $1,376.96 with the 50" S8 Bar.

Or did you want to put a 40" bar on your bumper???

Get In The Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just want the bracket that moves the light out of the way of the antenna....Is that possible to get on its own?

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I just want the bracket that moves the light out of the way of the antenna....Is that possible to get on its own?
You don't need a bracket unless you are running Baja Designs XL Series lights. Are you running XL Series lights? What kind of lights are you running?

Get In The Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You don't need a bracket unless you are running Baja Designs XL Series lights. Are you running XL Series lights? What kind of lights are you running?
I have some KC lights. Installed them yesterday and they press up against the antenna. I would like to move them out away from the antenna.

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I have some KC lights. Installed them yesterday and they press up against the antenna. I would like to move them out away from the antenna.
Baja doesn't sell their mounting bracket separate. It's only available as part of the kit.

Which KC lights did you get and which bolts did you use? We sell KC for future reference so if you ever need more lights let me know.

Sponsored

Get In The Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Baja doesn't sell their mounting bracket separate. It's only available as part of the kit.

Which KC lights did you get and which bolts did you use? We sell KC for future reference so if you ever need more lights let me know.
They are the 5" apollo pro. They are round so there really isn't a great way to get them around the antenna. I could pull the antenna. But that bracket would be perfect. Or a similar one. I bet if you could find a way to sell it outright or make something similar people would buy it. I already had these lights from a previous vehicle and I was not going to buy new ones just because of the antenna.

Edit. I used the Bronco bolt for the accessory on the cowl.

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

They are the 5" apollo pro. They are round so there really isn't a great way to get them around the antenna. I could pull the antenna. But that bracket would be perfect. Or a similar one. I bet if you could find a way to sell it outright or make something similar people would buy it. I already had these lights from a previous vehicle and I was not going to buy new ones just because of the antenna.

Edit. I used the Bronco bolt for the accessory on the cowl.
There's just not a lot of $$ in brackets that are not necessary in 90% of the installations. 5% of those the manufacturer provides. The other 5% is such a small market share that it's not worth it for lights that most folks don't use. Sorry :(

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

fltechpilot

Badlands
First Name
Nicholas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Audi S3 1984 Porsche 928S
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We just received a nice batch of Baja Designs A-Pillar Kits in! If you've had an order in our queue it will be shipping today/tomorrow. Not yet ordered? What are you waiting for!! They are in stock and will ship within 24 hours from our warehouse!

Ford Bronco A-Pillar/Ditch light Light Kits 1635025081962
Looking at picking up a set of the 4" rigid 360s with backlight. Is the additional harness required for installation if you have the overhead switches on your bronco?
Sponsored