395N

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Jeep Rubicon XR
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Hahaha nooo I wouldn't pay a dime for the abuse you guys give me on this site! There was a change in policy and Doug was cool enough to personally welcome me back. Water under the bridge.

I'm back just in time to say that I'm taking next week off and I'm turning my batphone off! Nothing really going on rn anyways, we're all just waiting for the next batch of allocation and scheduling.

Thanks for the welcome back!
Good to see you back and that the policy was brought back down to planet earth.

Outbound Exploration

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Chevy Sonic Hatchback RS, Looking to upgrade to Bronco*
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Sponsored

Outbound Exploration

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@EricAtKearnyMesaFord anyone lucky enough to be taking delivery this month from you? Or July will be the busy month🙏

OP
OP
EricAtKearnyMesaFord

EricAtKearnyMesaFord

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Our fun will begin in July! Looks like even our test drive units won't arrive until mid-July now.

My Ford rep has a call with Dearborn tomorrow and hopefully Bronco will come up. If she has any details to disclose I'll share them here.

NavynutZ

Black Diamond
First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Our fun will begin in July! Looks like even our test drive units won't arrive until mid-July now.

My Ford rep has a call with Dearborn tomorrow and hopefully Bronco will come up. If she has any details to disclose I'll share them here.
Can she ask them why @NavynutZ build date got pushed again? Maybe she can negotiate for 33% off MSRP? I'll buy her a burrito too... 😂

Outbound Exploration

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Was a possibility for me until.... Read my last post

Yeah same had 6/28 but got pushed back. Was hoping atleast one of us KM faithful had the chance😔

Sponsored

Outbound Exploration

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Thanks Eric! Would be great to hear anything new you come by.🙂

Mdemieville

Badlands
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Lincoln MKZ hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm guessing my build date got pushed back also since it was a week of 7/26 and it looks like the plant will close that week

GRENDIZER

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No longer Walking 🚶‍♂️. ‘23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Boy, Ford sure isn’t making it easy…. The continual delays are making it really tough to hang in there.
Thanks, Eric for the continued flow of information whether good or bad. It’s nice that you are keeping us all in the loop. It’s much appreciated. I missed the first Bronco event KM had. Really looking forward to the test drive event. One more month…😩😩😩

NavynutZ

Black Diamond
First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Boy, Ford sure isn’t making it easy…. The continual delays are making it really tough to hang in there.
Thanks, Eric for the continued flow of information whether good or bad. It’s nice that you are keeping us all in the loop. It’s much appreciated. I missed the first Bronco event KM had. Really looking forward to the test drive event. One more month…😩😩😩
Test drive event? Did I just hear you say @EricAtKearnyMesaFord is going to meet us out in the desert for a test drive?