IfIHMadeA2021Scout

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250 Tremor, IH Scout 80
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How did you find out on your allocation #? Eric just said I was within there allocation, I just see a basic priority 19 on my order.
It was a very complicated and arduous process.

I send him an e-mail and he replied with the information a few minutes later.
Sponsored

Yii-Haw

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Durango / 66 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How did you find out on your allocation #? Eric just said I was within there allocation, I just see a basic priority 19 on my order.
Eric told me back in March. He also told me that the Broncos probably would not be released to match his allocation #'s. Maybe that's why he is'nt releasing the numbers anymore. I believe he said he had a total allocation of 150.

Graybs

Base
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 F250
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm with KMF too. Eric has been pretty great. It's too bad he cannot post anymore.

I have a 7/15 reservation for a 2dr Base Sas.

No email for me yet, which isn't too surprising.

I sure hope that Ford sends out the more general delivery estimate email it promised before the end of the month. I'd like to know how long I'll be driving my old truck waiting for a Bronco.

BlueOvalBandit

Badlands
First Name
Kenneth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Also probably check your DORA sheet he sent you when you converted. I'm pretty sure he was numbering sequentially. IIRC he was going First editions then everyone else. I was originally the lowest time stamp back in Fall and was order number 6 on the DORA, so there's either 5 first editions that he did before me or some other combination and I fell to the 2nd, 3rd ect place

VDPHB

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volt
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey All!

Just chatted with Eric since today was a big day for many, but not all of us. Here's a rough summary of what I found out. Don't shoot me if I didn't get everything right.

For what it's worth, I have a July 13 PT/July 14 ET timestamp and didn't get an email. 🙄

---
  • Ford is like an onion. It has layers and will make you cry *pause for laughter*. All the layers that Eric has access to still believe that there will be an email to everyone tomorrow and that those receiving a 21 Bronco should receive some form of confirmation and hopefully specific timing as well.
  • (Eric’s assumption) Tomorrow's email will also probably set the expectation that the chip shortage is continuing to impact Bronco production and so ETAs are shifting because of it.
  • 1/3 of KMF’s 2021 allocation has been officially scheduled as of today. The rest should get an email tomorrow.
  • Lastly, the order numbers on the DORA are not sequential to anybody’s ‘place in line’. That is just the sequence that Eric input the orders which wouldn’t impact ETA. (someone made the comment that they were in order of timestamp)

Last edited:

Sponsored

BroncoWar1

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 Bronco, F250
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hey All!

Just chatted with Eric since today was a big day for many, but not all of us. Here's a rough summary of what I found out. Don't shoot me if I didn't get everything right.

For what it's worth, I have a July 13 PT/July 14 ET timestamp and didn't get an email. 🙄

---
  • Ford is like an onion. It has layers and will make you cry *pause for laughter*. All the layers that Eric has access to still believe that there will be an email to everyone tomorrow and that those receiving a 21 Bronco should receive some form of confirmation and hopefully specific timing as well.
  • (Eric’s assumption) Tomorrow's email will also probably set the expectation that the chip shortage is continuing to impact Bronco production and so ETAs are shifting because of it.
  • 1/3 of KMF’s 2021 allocation has been officially scheduled as of today. The rest should get an email tomorrow.
  • Lastly, the order numbers on the DORA are not sequential to anybody’s ‘place in line’. That is just the sequence that Eric input the orders which wouldn’t impact ETA. (someone made the comment that they were in order of timestamp)
I had emailed him today and that was exactly what Eric stated...so maybe Ford will send out another batch builds, then later send out the mass email to everyone...interesting but who knows.

Gaul Piamatti

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Your Bronco Model
Base
I had emailed him today and that was exactly what Eric stated...so maybe Ford will send out another batch builds, then later send out the mass email to everyone...interesting but who knows.
I would expect there to be more scheduled for MY21. It appears that most who got a build date today were end of July. That leaves room for a lot more MY21 production

RobPS

Outer Banks
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X5, MB E350 Coupe
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Eric told me back in March. He also told me that the Broncos probably would not be released to match his allocation #'s. Maybe that's why he is'nt releasing the numbers anymore. I believe he said he had a total allocation of 150.
He informed me that I just made the cut for this year's allocation due to many who pushed their orders to '22. We'll see if I actually get a build date for this year.

FTBronco9

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

He informed me that I just made the cut for this year's allocation due to many who pushed their orders to '22. We'll see if I actually get a build date for this year.
What’s your timestamp?

Sponsored

NavynutZ

Black Diamond
First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Going to be removing the black steelies off the black diamond shortly after I get the vehicle. Anyone interested? Let me know...

Balerstos

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 F-150, 2017 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have a 7/25 order placed and have yet to get anything regarding an order date.

Eric mentioned a while back that I was around 300 in his list before the conversions were done.

My reservation still says “In store order” and contract dealer where “view reservation” would be.

I’m sure I’ll be getting a ‘22, but I thought I might give you all a reference point if there’s any after that or near it.

ehssey

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge Sport, Harley-Davidson Street Glide
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Day 1 reservation, made around 10P. July 19 build week. 4 DR Badlands. Race Red. 2.7. MIC. Leather. Lux. STD 33’s. Eric told me I was somewhere in the top 50 allocations. I had moved my reservation from Wondries Ford after about a month of getting noacked by them.

IfIHMadeA2021Scout

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250 Tremor, IH Scout 80
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Day 1 reservation, made around 10P. July 19 build week. 4 DR Badlands. Race Red. 2.7. MIC. Leather. Lux. STD 33’s. Eric told me I was somewhere in the top 50 allocations. I had moved my reservation from Wondries Ford after about a month of getting noacked by them.
Other than leather our builds sound identical and have the same build week.

Go Race Red!
Sponsored