First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 KTM 1290R
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
They just recently dropped these renders on their Instagram and Zuckerbook pages.

I like the look and the temptation to get them is very strong, when they finally drop. (but I first need to have my Bronco built 😏)

Ford Bronco ADV 2-Door 5' inch fender flare renders--Now with 8" kit renders AFC2dr51
Ford Bronco ADV 2-Door 5' inch fender flare renders--Now with 8" kit renders AFC2dr52
Ford Bronco ADV 2-Door 5' inch fender flare renders--Now with 8" kit renders AFC2dr53
Ford Bronco ADV 2-Door 5' inch fender flare renders--Now with 8" kit renders AFC2dr54
Ford Bronco ADV 2-Door 5' inch fender flare renders--Now with 8" kit renders AFC2dr55
Sponsored

MileHighCitizen

Badlands
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2D 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
These look good i suppose.... but manufacturers dropping renders of products that don't exist yet for the Bronco is the new "my dealer said".

OP
OP
Slyder

Slyder

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 KTM 1290R
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
The front fenders already exist on the 4-door kit.

The rear quarters are new, but you get a good idea of how they'd look by looking at the rear view of the 4-door kit.

KABQ

Base
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'93 4Runner, '84 Vanagon, '93 Miata, '14 LittleGuy
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

These look good i suppose.... but manufacturers dropping renders of products that don't exist yet for the Bronco is the new "my dealer said".
My other new pet peeve is companies releasing photos of their product and calling them "leaks" or "spy shots." They're neither of those thing if you release the photos yourself!

2020FordRaptor

Wildtrak
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
They just recently dropped these renders on their Instagram and Zuckerbook pages.

I like the look and the temptation to get them is very strong, when they finally drop. (but I first need to have my Bronco built 😏)

Ford Bronco ADV 2-Door 5' inch fender flare renders--Now with 8" kit renders AFC2dr55
Holy crap those look amazing. Not a fan of the amount of poke from the tires but the fenders look good.

Sponsored

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Holy crap those look amazing. Not a fan of the amount of poke from the tires but the fenders look good.

These fenders are just shy of the same width as what the OEM fender and Squatch flare is. So if you wheel/tires combo pokes on a Sqatch flare then it will poke with this fender.

luvmybronco

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Bronco sport, 1969 Bronco sport, 1990 F250 Lariat 4x4, 2015 F150 Lariat super crew 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
When are these going to be available?

Dusty

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
70, 71 & '21 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

When are these going to be available?
A little birdie told me that test-fitting of first articles will happen late November or early December :)

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
A little birdie told me that test-fitting of first articles will happen late November or early December :)
I would be very surprised if there wasn't a 2-Door Bronco with these fenders ready for SEMA next week. ADV's hood's and fenders/quarters were featured on several builds last year.

mykoljay

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2DR
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

It would be amazing if you sell them prepainted!!

Sponsored

Dusty

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
70, 71 & '21 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I would be very surprised if there wasn't a 2-Door Bronco with these fenders ready for SEMA next week. ADV's hood's and fenders/quarters were featured on several builds last year.
There will be a bunch of 4-doors with their 5" fenders (including our ICON 4-door), and perhaps a few 2-doors with the 2" fenders which they already released a while back. But from what I understand, not the 2-door 5" fenders that are the subject of this thread.

OP
OP
Slyder

Slyder

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 KTM 1290R
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
The 2Dr 5" rear quarter kit is now live for purchase on their site.

Now all we need is for people to buy them, install them and post pictures. 😉 😁

I would, but I don't have a Bronco yet and it's bad enough I'm contemplating dropping from a Black Diamond to Base Sasquatch to do this and add the Armorlite flooring when (or if) they finally start selling the kit.

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The 2Dr 5" rear quarter kit is now live for purchase on their site.

Now all we need is for people to buy them, install them and post pictures. 😉 😁

I would, but I don't have a Bronco yet and it's bad enough I'm contemplating dropping from a Black Diamond to Base Sasquatch to do this and add the Armorlite flooring when (or if) they finally start selling the kit.

Right there with you Mike. (y) No Bronc here either. Hell, I don't even have a build date yet. :LOL: Been living vicariously through all the posts and have just been biding my time until the 5" 2DR's come out.

I'm Bassquatch all the way, since the beginning. If you want wash-out floors you could just Line-X the inside, pull the floor plug, and wash it out. ;) We do a lot of Jeeps, works well.

OP
OP
Slyder

Slyder

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 KTM 1290R
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Right there with you Mike. (y) No Bronc here either. Hell, I don't even have a build date yet. :LOL: Been living vicariously through all the posts and have just been biding my time until the 5" 2DR's come out.

I'm Bassquatch all the way, since the beginning. If you want wash-out floors you could just Line-X the inside, pull the floor plug, and wash it out. ;) We do a lot of Jeeps, works well.
I've been all over the place with my orders and to be honest, I'm still not really sure.

I had to roll the dice to decide which build to submit when it came time for '23 roll-over.

The Black Diamond Sasquatch in Velocity Blue won and the Badlands non-Sasquatch, Heritage standard and Wildtrak lost. :LOL:

With these fenders finally in production and the strong possibility that Armorlite floor kits will see the light of day next year, I'm having serious thoughts of going to Base Sasquatch and throwing the Aftermarket book at it. 😁

OP
OP
Slyder

Slyder

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 KTM 1290R
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
They just dropped the 8" kit 2Dr renders. It sounds like they're done with standard Bronco stuff and moving onto the Bronco Raptor.

Ford Bronco ADV 2-Door 5' inch fender flare renders--Now with 8" kit renders AFC2dr81
Ford Bronco ADV 2-Door 5' inch fender flare renders--Now with 8" kit renders AFC2dr82
Ford Bronco ADV 2-Door 5' inch fender flare renders--Now with 8" kit renders AFC2sr83
Ford Bronco ADV 2-Door 5' inch fender flare renders--Now with 8" kit renders AFC2dr84
Ford Bronco ADV 2-Door 5' inch fender flare renders--Now with 8" kit renders AFC2dr85
Sponsored