Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
70, 71 & '21 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I picked up my Bronco from @ADV Fiberglass today with the first set of their 2-door 5” fenders and they look killer IMO. I had to get to work so I didn’t have time to take it out for some proper photos yet but here are a couple snaps I grabbed when I got to work plus a side shot ADV had sent me the other day. I’ll grab some better shots this weekend.

Ford Bronco Just got the 2-Door ADV 5" fenders installed 8EED5DF8-9B9A-4916-B8B9-35EB922A7F44

Ford Bronco Just got the 2-Door ADV 5" fenders installed 89B1619F-FA9C-43CF-B988-6BC662567E5B

Ford Bronco Just got the 2-Door ADV 5" fenders installed E9C235DF-2B5B-461F-BB63-49AE81735F5A

img_4598-jpeg.jpg

img_4600-jpeg.jpg

img_4593-jpeg.jpg

img_4599-jpeg.jpg

img_4597-jpeg.jpg

img_4601-jpeg.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited by a moderator:

RC Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Ford Bronco, '97 Geo Tracker
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Man that looks good

Rusty Sheckelford

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Rusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Wow, that is dope. I've been considering these if I don't go heritage, so I've been looking forward to seeing installation pics. Definitely come back with more.

2020FordRaptor

Wildtrak
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I picked up my Bronco from @ADV Fiberglass today with the first set of their 2-door 5” fenders and they look killer IMO. I had to get to work so I didn’t have time to take it out for some proper photos yet but here are a couple snaps I grabbed when I got to work plus a side shot ADV had sent me the other day. I’ll grab some better shots this weekend.

Ford Bronco Just got the 2-Door ADV 5" fenders installed img_4601-jpe

Looks amazing!

Sponsored

Fred

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Wow, exactly what I am going to do. Built waiting delivery so I have between three weeks and three years to get it. I was told it takes about three days for the install on a four door. Think that sounds right?

Gtrekker

Wildtrak
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor, Audi, M1102 Overland Trailer 2-B
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Very nice! It looks like the door and gas cap cover are a different color of white...

Is that the primer?

Slyder

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 KTM 1290R
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Very nice! It looks like the door and gas cap cover are a different color of white...

Is that the primer?
Quite the opposite. The doors and gas cap are the original paint and the fenders & quarters are the smooth white coating those parts come in.

OP
OP
Dusty

Dusty

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
70, 71 & '21 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Wow, exactly what I am going to do. Built waiting delivery so I have between three weeks and three years to get it. I was told it takes about three days for the install on a four door. Think that sounds right?
I don't know since I didn't install them. These are a first article so ADV installed them to ensure correct fitment. I left the Bronco with them for a couple of weeks but it probably took their guys less than a day to do it if I had to guess.

OP
OP
Dusty

Dusty

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
70, 71 & '21 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Is that the primer?
Quite the opposite. The doors and gas cap are the original paint and the fenders & quarters are the smooth white coating those parts come in.
Oxford White looks white until you put it next to white LOL.

Yeah the fenders are just in the white gelcoat that comes out of the mold. I'll have them and the hood painted to match the Oxford White, along with the Anderson Composites halo doors.

Sponsored

Gtrekker

Wildtrak
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor, Audi, M1102 Overland Trailer 2-B
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I don't know since I didn't install them. These are a first article so ADV installed them to ensure correct fitment. I left the Bronco with them for a couple of weeks but it probably took their guys less than a day to do it if I had to guess.
Very nice!!! Can't ask for a better results then. Hopefully they will prep the parts for paint. Congratulations 👍👍

OP
OP
Dusty

Dusty

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
70, 71 & '21 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

and now you need bigger tires to fill out those fenders
I think it still looks OK with the 35's. I'll probably put 37's on it someday though.