Hashlak

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sasquatch, Porsche GT3RS, Honda CBR1000RR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
They just dropped the 8" kit 2Dr renders. It sounds like they're done with standard Bronco stuff and moving onto the Bronco Raptor.

AFC2dr81.jpg
AFC2dr82.jpg
AFC2sr83.jpg
AFC2dr84.jpg
AFC2dr85.jpg
Does anyone have an idea on what sort of wheel offset or spacers requried to make this look good?

I have seen a few people post pics with this installed but they are also running long travel kits with a wider track.

I have a SAS model with -15 offset KMC wheels.. So i have a bit more poke than stock but just wondering if it would look nice with my setup.
Sponsored

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Does anyone have an idea on what sort of wheel offset or spacers requried to make this look good?

I have seen a few people post pics with this installed but they are also running long travel kits with a wider track.

I have a SAS model with -15 offset KMC wheels.. So i have a bit more poke than stock but just wondering if it would look nice with my setup.

Here is one setup I found on Instagram (not sure if the person is on the forums of I would tag them in this post)

wheel specs: km445 impact forged beadlocks 17x9 0mm offset 5inch back spacing

Ducati1098

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, 2012 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Here is one setup I found on Instagram (not sure if the person is on the forums of I would tag them in this post)

wheel specs: km445 impact forged beadlocks 17x9 0mm offset 5inch back spacing

That setup is 3.5” wider per side because of the long travel suspension also. 0 offset alone obviously won’t stick out anywhere near that far.
Sponsored