Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Wildtrak 23 Bas Squatch 93 Mustang 87 mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

but where did Ford release that

soooo...you actually didn’t see a $7000 price from Ford.

I have looked pretty much everywhere...haven’t seen any Ford estimate on parts counter Hard top pricing.

Checked with my buddy who works in the body shop at a local Ford dealer and he said it would be $4000.00 to replace If it were in an accident.
Not true! My too came in damaged on my bronco from the shipper 7500 estimate from body shop to replace the top.

joshgonztx

Outer Banks
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
That price is ridiculous, just another outfit jumping on the bronco money gouging bandwagon, no ADM’s paid and no overpriced aftermarket junk
Exactly, everything bronco is overpriced. And they just blame it on supply chain. Lol

BroncoBuckaroo

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017GT350-SOLD, 2013 Ford Edge, 1969 Torino Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not true! My too came in damaged on my bronco from the shipper 7500 estimate from body shop to replace the top.
I can assure you it’s true ..you got ripped off. Why are you paying for a repair when it’s the shippers problem?

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

When I ordered, I really wanted the hard top, but my dealer advised me that that would likely add another half year to my wait. After test-driving a Wildtrak with a soft top, I decided that I could live with the soft top until a decent hard top became available to me.

I've since been hearing that even when not outright defective the Ford/Webasto MIC top isn't turning out to be any better than the standard soft top as far as sound or thermal insulation, which pretty much negates most of my reason for thinking I'd prefer the hard top. ADV's hard top probably won't be much better that way, if at all, than a non-defective Ford/Webasto MIC top.

I may just end up staying with the soft top.
Bob have you ever owned a Jeep, whether it be a soft or hard top? I think part of what some people are experiencing or are going to experience when they actually get their trucks is that they have no idea what they are getting themselves in to (not suggesting you). These are not sedans or luxury SUV's (despite the pricing would suggest otherwise). These will never be those and for people that are buying them unaware of that point, well they may never be truly happy with what they got themselves in to.
Before anyone starts raging about how these tops are unforgiveable and that I am a Ford apologist or whatever people say, I am just trying to remind people that they are buying a vehicle that is not insulated, not permanently sealed to the car and that will never have inside cabin results like those vehicles that are.
Rant Stop!

Sponsored

Kekov721

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I like the big Patriot hardtop, some dont and thats fine but I agree with this opinion. I will say I recall seeing a post here at some point where Patriot estimated $4500-$5500 depending on options so sadly I dont think it will be much more affordable in the end.
Yeah thats accurate. Obviously the one with the light and windows is going to be on the higher end, but im looking at the fastback which should be $4,500+$500shipping+ $362 tax= $5,362 out the door if they stick with the price they quoted me. Worth it for me…
Ford Bronco ADV Bronco Hardtop Pricing ANNOUNCED B0F72066-FB34-4EE3-B38D-74A6B67A6DF1

Bob Blaylock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Dodge Dart
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They can rightly claim first with a firm retail F.O.B. price. Patriot has only given a range.
South Florida Jeeps already has a Bronco hard top on the market. You can buy it now, if you want to pay more than nine thousand dollars for a roof that pretty much ruins any access to or usability of the cargo area.

As overpriced, and as bad as their offering is, they seem to be first to the market.

BroncoBuckaroo

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017GT350-SOLD, 2013 Ford Edge, 1969 Torino Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

South Florida Jeeps already has a Bronco hard top on the market. You can buy it now, if you want to pay more than nine thousand dollars for a roof that pretty much ruins any access to or usability of the cargo area.

As overpriced, and as bad as their offering is, they seem to be first to the market.
just looked at it..yuck..

SamG

Black Diamond
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
sas
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Patriot Fastbacks will be offering two hard tops for the bronco - the fastback top which kills cargo space, and then a very large kinda ugly landrover style top.

The landrover one is huge because it has LOTS of sound deadening, and a sunroof.

see the video below and start at around 1:08

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Patriot Fastbacks will be offering two hard tops for the bronco - the fastback top which kills cargo space, and then a very large kinda ugly landrover style top.

The landrover one is huge because it has LOTS of sound deadening, and a sunroof.

see the video below and start at around 1:08

Good information, but would someone please explain to that person how to operate a phone camera to take video, it's unwatchable.

Sponsored

JohnnyBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Here is the Jan 19, 2021 Modular Hard Top factory price list.

Ford Bronco ADV Bronco Hardtop Pricing ANNOUNCED B0F72066-FB34-4EE3-B38D-74A6B67A6DF1
So I was off a little. Soft top was "free" and included in base price. If you gave up soft for modular it was 1895. If you opted to keep the included in base price softtop but wanted a modular top also you get the modular for 1895 but then charge you 600 to keep the soft (inflated cost of preparing kit).

I would gladly get in line at $2495 from Ford.

And in another 2.5 years who knows, instead of buying out my lease I might trade for a fresh dual top

JohnnyBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

But you didn't pay 7500 to have it fixed, the shipper did. It's like going to the doctor/hospital for routine, they charge $500 but if it is covered by insurance they settle for $100

RubiconSasquatch

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BadSquatch, 2021 JLUR, 2008 JK-X, 65 Elco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The price doesn’t bother me at all - in these circumstances it makes a lot of sense. The promise is significantly higher quality than OEM, while being one of very few attainable options. Now the trick is seeing if that promise is actually delivered.

Get some into the hands of YouTubers, post lots of real world pics of them mounted, painted, etc. show us the value, and I’m in. And for the love of sweet baby Jesus hire a more mature marketing team.

Seacat

Wildtrak
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, 2014 VW Touareg TDI R-Line
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

To ask for pre-orders with no more pricing info than what was supplied is ridiculous. Also gonna need a group buy discount for B6G.

JohnnyBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

And it won't fit a Wildtrak or FE due it it weighing 1000 friggin pounds!!! plus a rear window that does not open.
Sponsored