First Name
jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 ford bronco bd 4 dr sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Narrow 37s fit much easier. Nitto Recon Grappler 37x11.5R17. Running Method 17x.8.5 - 0 offset. Only rubbed at top of fender (due to chopped shock bumpstop).

Tire tread measures the exact same as the factory Sasquatch tread width.
hmmm narrow 37 great idea ...so i have 2021 bd 4dr 2.7 sas
do you think narrow 37 with stock blisten sas would be an issue ...0 rock crawling a little mudding 90 rd 10 off

TruckCamper

Base
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 F250 on 37s. 2021 Tacoma (manual)
Your Bronco Model
Base
hmmm narrow 37 great idea ...so i have 2021 bd 4dr 2.7 sas
do you think narrow 37 with stock blisten sas would be an issue ...0 rock crawling a little mudding 90 rd 10 off
You may need wheel spacer (stock wheels) or 17x8.5 with zero offset to help with inner (frame clearance). It may rub the top of the fender at full compression depending - think hitting a large bump or jumping. I have plenty of clearance otherwise.

I figured these tires would be incredibly popular for the Jeep and Bronco world. Extremely ideal in many regards. Less width is much less stress on wheel bearings, steering, ball joints and just less mass for braking/acceleration.

Great video showing surprising results on narrow tires having better tread contact patch...

1st 75th ranger

Black Diamond
First Name
jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
You may need wheel spacer (stock wheels) or 17x8.5 with zero offset to help with inner (frame clearance). It may rub the top of the fender at full compression depending - think hitting a large bump or jumping. I have plenty of clearance otherwise.

I figured these tires would be incredibly popular for the Jeep and Bronco world. Extremely ideal in many regards. Less width is much less stress on wheel bearings, steering, ball joints and just less mass for braking/acceleration.

Great video showing surprising results on narrow tires having better tread contact patch...

thank you for the advice ..im keepin factory sas wheels for now so what size wheel spacer do you think and would you recommend brand please

Sponsored

Tricky Mike

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The JKS kit is good but I'll recommend the Lobo kit instead to kill two stones with one bird.

1st 75th ranger

Black Diamond
First Name
jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The JKS kit is good but I'll recommend the Lobo kit instead to kill two stones with one bird.
lol two birds with 1 stone ?? yes thanks lobo looks nice

Discount Tire

Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
discountti.re
Vehicle(s)
All Things FORD
Your Bronco Model
Undecided

Sponsored

TruckCamper

Base
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Thanks! Was looking to see how your front end sits with the Icons and a winch. Which Icon set up did you use?​
Icon CDEV - Billet Upper Control Arms - Welded lower control arm tabs with cam plates: lower cams locked in at zero degrees (to avoid CV axle overextension).

Currently have 2.5" extension travel from ride height (in front). Will see how they settle. I'd like to have them set about 3" extension travel from ride height. If we went portals I'd lower the front to 4-4.5" extension travel from ride height (which would be ideal for CV and tie rod angles).

Front bumper has louvers to direct air into the intercooler and removed the active flaps (terrible for air flow). Also removed the radiator active flaps. Massive difference in engine operating temperature (stays around 200 degrees or less). Front bumper is crazy light weight - similar or less than the plastic factory bumper.

Lobo hidden winch mount - haven't tested it on the rocks yet. Destroyed the RC hidden mount after 3-4 trails.

Ford Bronco Advice on Adding 37” Tires? 20240223_173902

Ford Bronco Advice on Adding 37” Tires? 20240223_174038

Ford Bronco Advice on Adding 37” Tires? 20240223_174102

TruckCamper

Base
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hey! We recognize that shop. Thank you for your business!
Absolutely. Been a customer for decades. Typically buy 1 or more sets of tires per year. May have vehicle obsessions... :)
Sponsored