Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have a ‘23, 2.7, Badlands Sasquatch with stock wheels and 35” tires. I’m interested in upsizing the tires to 37” using my existing Badlands Sasquatch wheels. Can someone please help summarize what modifications, if any, I may need to make to accommodate the bigger tire size? Thank you!

IMG_0740.jpeg
Sponsored

Bmadda

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Bronco eddie bauer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
A crash bar type kit like JKS big tire kit, and some small lift like a 2" suspension lift or even a 1.5" body lift is enough for most 37s (they aren't all true to size, some brands are smaller). The edges of the plastic "capable" bumper may rub slightly when turning in reverse...you could trim them, space the bumper forward from the frame, or go to an aftermarket front bumper. Modular bumper has better clearance

adamruiz2001

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford SVT Lightning
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

You might want some wheel spacers if using the stock Sas wheels, this will also help with rubbing that might happen when upping to larger tires. I plan to do the Zone 2.25" lift, 1.5" wheel spacers and BFG 37s.

Oldhippie

Big Bend
First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X1, ‘1928 model A, “23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
2 1/2”+ lift, JKS clearance kit. 3/4”+ wheel spacers, steering rack bushings+, should be close to enough…may have to cut/shorten rock rails , enjoy…

nolimits

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Explorer ST | 23 Challenger SP 1320
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m always cautious with gearing. You’re increasing diameter and substantial weight especially if you are still running the (light) Goodyears that come stock on the SAS package.

When I bought my Badlands I test drove a non-SAS with 4.46’s and 33’s back-to-back with a SAS that had 4.70’s and 35’s. I was surprised there was such a difference in responsiveness. It made me think I’d want 5.13’s or 5.38’s if going 35’s or 37’s in hopes to keep things similar to the 4.46 and 33” combo.

Gearing has other effects too. Some folks don’t seem bothered by it. Lots of specifics to consider but I would likely be considering a gear upgrade.

Sponsored

TruckCamper

Base
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 F250 on 37s. 2021 Tacoma (manual)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Narrow 37s fit much easier. Nitto Recon Grappler 37x11.5R17. Running Method 17x.8.5 - 0 offset. Only rubbed at top of fender (due to chopped shock bumpstop).

Tire tread measures the exact same as the factory Sasquatch tread width.

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

A crash bar type kit like JKS big tire kit, and some small lift like a 2" suspension lift or even a 1.5" body lift is enough for most 37s (they aren't all true to size, some brands are smaller). The edges of the plastic "capable" bumper may rub slightly when turning in reverse...you could trim them, space the bumper forward from the frame, or go to an aftermarket front bumper. Modular bumper has better clearance
^^^^^^^^^ This.

SVC Perch collars, JKS Max Tire kit & 37.125 Geolander MT's & no spacers. It works for me 🤠 .
Ford Bronco Advice on Adding 37” Tires? Q98A4395.JPG

OP
OP
PhilCharnas

PhilCharnas

Badlands
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Very helpful, thanks

Sponsored
OP
OP
PhilCharnas

PhilCharnas

Badlands
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Narrow 37s fit much easier. Nitto Recon Grappler 37x11.5R17. Running Method 17x.8.5 - 0 offset. Only rubbed at top of fender (due to chopped shock bumpstop).

Tire tread measures the exact same as the factory Sasquatch tread width.
Did you have to install a clearance kit and lift?

TruckCamper

Base
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 F250 on 37s. 2021 Tacoma (manual)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Did you have to install a clearance kit and lift?
Nope. Just wheels and tires. It did rub at the top of the fender most likely due to cutting the sasquatch bumpstop in half for increased compression travel. We since have installed Icon coilover which resolved the fender rub (installed their bumpstop spacer to limit travel)>

Narrow is the way to go. And in reality it has the same tread width as factory. Tires also weigh ~10lbs less per tire than wider version. Less impact on MPG as well (think range for off road).

Coach4088

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I used the fabtech leveling kit and my 37s clear.
Ford Bronco Advice on Adding 37” Tires? 1708614302951

Searchdawg

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Supercrew Platinum 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nope. Just wheels and tires. It did rub at the top of the fender most likely due to cutting the sasquatch bumpstop in half for increased compression travel. We since have installed Icon coilover which resolved the fender rub (installed their bumpstop spacer to limit travel)>

Narrow is the way to go. And in reality it has the same tread width as factory. Tires also weigh ~10lbs less per tire than wider version. Less impact on MPG as well (think range for off road).
Any front and side view pics? Do you have a winch or aftermarket front bumper? Thanks.

HeliPilot

Badlands
First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2.7L SAS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Zone 3”, JKS tire kit, front and rear bumpers, 1.5” spacers and BFG 37” KM3s. Smaller spacers can be used, if any at all.
Ford Bronco Advice on Adding 37” Tires? IMG_8166
Sponsored