Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 CG / 4 Door / Hard Top / Self-Squatch
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Just got it home today! We it came in a few days ago but I was out of town. Had to play a few days of emails back and forth because my dealer who kept telling me order holders were getting msrp decided to try and tack on $10k ADM after it arrived. Long story short, I ended up getting it for my original 2021 MSRP. My salesperson was awesome, it was the sales manager that kept trying to get ADM added on. Anyways glad that process is over. Not sure what I’ll do with all the time I’ll save not checking my status daily now haha. More time to drive I guess.
Ford Bronco After 2 years, finally have my Bronco! D41A851C-961A-4584-9FD9-D40F016D407B
Ford Bronco After 2 years, finally have my Bronco! 110C4CEF-350D-44A4-81F9-6FF7B2B52BCB
Ford Bronco After 2 years, finally have my Bronco! 924C0767-8BC3-4DA4-B420-15C12F849756
Sponsored

mintypickleman

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 f150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Maybe it just felt like 2.5 years? It hasn't quite been 2 years yet since reservations opened.....

Congrats! and glad you were able to get MSRP even though they tried dicking with you

OP
OP
FranklinCounty4Door

FranklinCounty4Door

Big Bend
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Maybe it just felt like 2.5 years? It hasn't quite been 2 years yet since reservations opened.....

Congrats! and glad you were able to get MSRP even though they tried dicking with you
yeah guess that’s correct lol. Edited my title. It’s been just about 2 years. Feels like 5!
I'm glad I got it that way too. I wasn’t going to pay any amount of ADM after being told so many times I was getting MSRP. All worked out in the end and they apologized to us as well.

telenerd

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

“It’s been 85 years and I can still smell the fresh paint”

Great looking Bronco!

mintypickleman

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 f150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Always glad to see early res holders get theirs. I'm on day 677, no vin 🤣 it's all good my day will come sooner or later. But yea it definitely feels like longer.

A buddy in a different state ordered an extremely similar build to mine with a reservation 2 months after me (with more sins, tow, PPF, lux) and he's had it for about two months now.

I'm not in a huge rush. my 08 f150 is coming up on 200k but still runs great. More time to add to that down payment.

Congrats again, get that sweet ride out there and enjoy that thing!

Sponsored
OP
OP
FranklinCounty4Door

FranklinCounty4Door

Big Bend
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Always glad to see early res holders get theirs. I'm on day 677, no vin 🤣 it's all good my day will come sooner or later. But yea it definitely feels like longer.

A buddy in a different state ordered an extremely similar build to mine with a reservation 2 months after me (with more sins, tow, PPF, lux) and he's had it for about two months now.

I'm not in a huge rush. my 08 f150 is coming up on 200k but still runs great. More time to add to that down payment.

Congrats again, get that sweet ride out there and enjoy that thing!
I hear that! We smacked $20,000 down that we had saved while waiting.

Wannabe Techie

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

How did you avoid the dealer trying to ADM you? Glad it worked out for you. Bronco is beautiful and still have time to enjoy this summer.

OP
OP
FranklinCounty4Door

FranklinCounty4Door

Big Bend
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

How did you avoid the dealer trying to ADM you? Glad it worked out for you. Bronco is beautiful and still have time to enjoy this summer.
I just stuck to my guns. I kept my MY21 and MY22 DORA orders from the roll over. Took my price protection email from Ford and flat refused to pay over MSRP. We had several conversations over the process about ADM and I called him out on that. We live in a small town and know everyone there. Our dealer only has 4 allocations.
Sponsored