Sponsored

[RESOLVED!!!] After 2 years, my Bronco is finally here. Only to be greeted with a 48% markup.

AKMark

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited, 2015 GMC
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
If I understand this correctly your Bronco has not been built and will be delivered to Crain?

If that is the case the hounds of Bronco6G could be released to ensure you get the 1st Bronco you ordered at MSRP, like they did in this case.

I'd start a new thread and release the hounds!

would love to know. The ford customer service reps actually told me several times that my specific case had made it high up and they were allowing me to just transfer the order delivery to another dealership. They actually called me and had me choose a local dealership and were handling it from there. Weeks later when I called to check on the progress, the rep told me none of that was true and nothing could be done. I even have a ford case number and everything. But no one would help or knew what to do.

case 33826799 if it helps

The Bronco has even been ā€˜in productionā€™ since 12/09/21, but the tracker hasnā€™t updated at all since then.
Sponsored

MattBridwell

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
At this point I do not know where my ordered vehicle is. Itā€™s been almost 3 months since the tracker went to ā€˜in productionā€™. I have emails to the salesman throughout 2021 asking to confirm the price (because I had heard stories of ADM) and those were either unanswered or deflected. The most frustrating part of the whole ordeal was the ford corporate customer service getting my hopes up and telling me the issue was solved, then suddenly reversing.

AKMark

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm sure one of the helpful Dealer forum members would be happy to look into the system and find your Bronco.

At this point I do not know where my ordered vehicle is. Itā€™s been almost 3 months since the tracker went to ā€˜in productionā€™. I have emails to the salesman throughout 2021 asking to confirm the price (because I had heard stories of ADM) and those were either unanswered or deflected. The most frustrating part of the whole ordeal was the ford corporate customer service getting my hopes up and telling me the issue was solved, then suddenly reversing.

2.3BigBend

Base
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Work Beater
Your Bronco Model
Base
I have emails to the salesman throughout 2021 asking to confirm the price (because I had heard stories of ADM) and those were either unanswered or deflected. The most frustrating part of the whole ordeal was the ford corporate customer service getting my hopes up and telling me the issue was solved, then suddenly reversing.
My dealer would not give me anything in writing. Just "their good word and reputation" that I would pay MSRP if the thing ever got built. That's what is frustrating when these people come on the internet with the "do you have anything in writing?" crap. Does the dealer have anything in writing saying the customer was willing to pay an insane markup? These horror stories are why I walked away. I may revisit someday if we ever have a normal production run and pricing stabilizes. Maybe $7/gal gas will make people rethink $10k-$20k markups?? Ford "customer service" did nothing but lie to my wife when she had warranty issue with her new Ford. The dealer lied too. I ended up fixing her $53k car myself because the dealer couldn't.

To the OP, glad you got it resolved. I didn't leave a review because I don't visit too much here anymore, but, if the reviews were honest, the dealer bought those and they should be held accountable and try to get better, not kick dirt on the problem to cover it up.

Sponsored

AKMark

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Poor chose of words on my part. I was referring to forum members who also work at dealers. They have the ability to look up your order on the dealer network and can report the current status. Could be your Bronco has not been built or delivered and you have a chance to make Crain honor MSRP and deliver the Bronco to you. Worth a try!

sorry new to this. How do I find the dealer forum?

BroncoScott

Outer Banks
First Name
Duston
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Outer Banks Wrapped Lifted Shoes
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The almost 3 months since "in-production" is not surprising to me. My build week was 9/6, I took delivery 12/31. My Bronco was "in-production" until mid December. I never received a "delivery" email and I actually received a "shipped" email on 2/10, a month and a half after I took deliver.

skhubbard93

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Badlands, '01 Z8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Check out the Bronco Challenge Coin Collection!
www.broncochallengecoins.com

Bronco Challenge Coin Collection.jpeg
Methinks this be the wrong collection. I'd like to see something along the lines of:
  • First Batch ('21, '22)
  • Dirt Mountain
  • Ice Mountain / Lost Batch
  • Mud Bog Madness (coming soon...)
  • MIC 1.0 / 1.1
  • Res 7/13
  • 500-Day Club
    ... and ...
  • ADM Survivor

Last edited:

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

We got our B6G group buy in writing. Pretty sure there were tons of people thinking about that even in the beginning.

BroncoScott

Outer Banks
First Name
Duston
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Outer Banks Wrapped Lifted Shoes
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Crain Ford of Little Rock. I'm livid. Needless to say I did not come home with a new Bronco.

Please help me raise hell.

Here's a tweet to Ford.
My Yelp review of the dealership.
Google review of the dealership from "Shane Ermitano".
Facebook reviews
Crain's Twitter

UPDATE:

3/2
  • Michael Levine just replied to my email and has escalated to his team.
  • Ford hotline was unable to move the vehicle to another dealership since this one has already taken delivery, however, I was able to submit them in a report for the markup.
  • Thanks to everyone for your reviews and making some noise! šŸ™

• Wife is posted up at the dealership.
  • Manager: "I wish you wouldn't have escalated the situation. We have 19 1-star reviews now." They've only dropped the price 10k.
  • Ford's Twitter reached out to me asking to DM for more info.
  • Me and all you internet gangbangers will continue to fuck shit up until we get an apology and the MSRP.

• Boilerplate response from Ford's Service Team on Twitter:
    "Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) is the price recommended by Ford for a vehicle including all selected options. Total MSRP does not usually include sales or other taxes, tags, registration fees, government fees, smog certificates, emission testing charges, finance charges, and dealer document preparation charges. Final pricing is ultimately negotiated with your preferred Ford dealer and may be higher or lower than the MSRP depending upon vehicle availability and demand. If you would like to discuss this further I recommend contacting the Marketing Program Headquarters (MPH) at 1-800-334-4375, option 3. Marketing hours are 8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. EST (Monday-Friday). Rick Ford Service Team"

• EOD Update:
    After posting up in the dealership all day, pounding the digital pavement and blasting them on Google reviews, down to $61,349 BEFORE TAXES. Still trying to apply bullshit "non-negotiable" extras like "Crain commitment", nitro, and car care.
    Scan 1.jpeg

Not giving up yet. I want to out these fools. Contacting AG's office tomorrow and hitting up news outlets again. Will ping Michael Levine again. MSRP or bust.

3/3
We did it, Bronco community!

Got them to honor the MSRP. THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART!!! ā¤ I'll be reaching out to each of you individually to thank you, but if you could please help me honor my deal with them in removing all of the negative reviews, I would really appreciate it. šŸ™šŸ™ Can't wait to be a lifelong member of this community.

Will update with photos of her in a bit.
IMG_20220303_133300.jpg

Scan.jpeg

Screen Shot 2022-03-01 at 7.06.23 PM.png
So glad this was resolved OP. I though about honoring your request and removing the 1 star review, but I feel they deserve it. It seems clear that they have no intentions of changing their business practices.

Sponsored

jimmyu

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Iā€™m glad that this is resolved for you. Enjoy your Bronco!

Hambone08

Big Bend
First Name
Eli
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Crain Ford of Little Rock. I'm livid. Needless to say I did not come home with a new Bronco.

Here's a tweet to Ford.
Facebook reviews
Crain's Twitter

UPDATE:

3/2
  • Ford hotline was unable to move the vehicle to another dealership since this one has already taken delivery, however, I was able to submit them in a report for the markup.

• Manager: "I wish you wouldn't have escalated the situation. We have 19 1-star reviews now." They've only dropped the price 10k.
  • Me and all you internet gangbangers will continue to fuck shit up until we get an apology and the MSRP.

"Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) is the price recommended by Ford for a vehicle including all selected options. Total MSRP does not usually include sales or other taxes, tags, registration fees, government fees, smog certificates, emission testing charges, finance charges, and dealer document preparation charges. Final pricing is ultimately negotiated with your preferred Ford dealer and may be higher or lower than the MSRP depending upon vehicle availability and demand. If you would like to discuss this further I recommend contacting the Marketing Program Headquarters (MPH) at 1-800-334-4375, option 3. Marketing hours are 8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. EST (Monday-Friday). Rick Ford Service Team"

• EOD Update:
    After posting up in the dealership all day, pounding the digital pavement and blasting them on Google reviews, down to $61,349 BEFORE TAXES. Still trying to apply bullshit "non-negotiable" extras like "Crain commitment", nitro, and car care.
    Scan 1.jpeg

Not giving up yet. I want to out these fools. Contacting AG's office tomorrow and hitting up news outlets again. Will ping Michael Levine again. MSRP or bust.

3/3

Got them to honor the MSRP. THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART!!! ā¤ I'll be reaching out to each of you individually to thank you, but if you could please help me honor my deal with them in removing all of the negative reviews, I would really appreciate it. šŸ™šŸ™ Can't wait to be a lifelong member of this community.

IMG_20220303_133300.jpg

Scan.jpeg

[/QHELL Y

Here's a tweet to Ford.
Facebook reviews
Crain's Twitter

UPDATE:

3/2

• EOD Update:
    Scan 1.jpeg

3/3

IMG_20220303_133300.jpg

Scan.jpeg

WELCOME TO THE CLUB, BROTHER. YOU DID A HELL OF A JOB ..SEE YOU ON THE ROAD !!!!!!!

Blitzjb

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'm confused. Did you pay the $51,222 MSRP plus tax and tag or did you pay all the added fees too? Several cost sheets, and they all have add ons.
The entire story is shady

Hambone08

Big Bend
First Name
Eli
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

So glad this was resolved OP. I though about honoring your request and removing the 1 star review, but I feel they deserve it. It seems clear that they have no intentions of changing their business practices.
Yea, now they want him to call of the DOGSSSSSSSSSSS !!!

Hambone08

Big Bend
First Name
Eli
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Hooray for you!!! AWESOME!

I couldnā€™t help but laugh when I read that the deal was youā€™d pay MSRP and in return all the one star reviews would be removed. Those reviews really worked!!! šŸ˜‚

Congrats! šŸ˜„
This dude is a savage and I LOVE IT !!!!!!!!!!!!
Sponsored