Sponsored

Labelle (Florida) Ford is demanding a $32,000 markup to my 2 door base - With Sasquatch - UPDATE - Will Not Negotiate.

bRoncRider?!

First Edition
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Oof, and they f'd you out of a first edition!
Just received confirmation they did in fact sell my truck, my reservation, my hopes after 1.5 years. I apparently have several active supervisor escalated “cases” which means nothing.
An investigation was supposedly started every time they deemed to escalate to be resolved in 30 days- my first was 12/8/21- still no communications from anyone. Time unconsciousable and of absolutely no consequence for dealerships to behave this way. I bought from FORD- selling my Raptor and won’t ever buy a cord ever again as a result. Just wait until the lightening arrives….class actions coming I’m sure.
Sponsored

Smess

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Here we go...
did you have a deposit on that vin?
did you have a deal verbal or in any way?

I have a dealers license and FL is great at hiding the dealer complaint forms and who to give them to, friend had a 5k deposit on a truck, it came in and they said they were keeping it.

printed the form for him, ht filled it out and dropped it at the office I told him to and less than 48 hrs later the receptionist called to tell him that his check is at the reception desk.

Smess

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ok, here is a better idea. Most people dont know this. In FL if you write a bad check under 5k its a crime and you go to jail. thats if it bounces.

If you write a check for more than 5k and It bounces then its a civil money crime.

So, go write a check, rag the shit out of the Bronco until they call you and say it bounced.

As long as you return it when asked then no trouble on your side'

Smess

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ok even better, I can put the Bronco for sale on Ove, the dealer to dealer website for 5k under, the search engines will pick up the Vin and they will lose a lot of customers over the huge conflict in price LOL

Smess

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just received confirmation they did in fact sell my truck, my reservation, my hopes after 1.5 years. I apparently have several active supervisor escalated “cases” which means nothing.
An investigation was supposedly started every time they deemed to escalate to be resolved in 30 days- my first was 12/8/21- still no communications from anyone. Time unconsciousable and of absolutely no consequence for dealerships to behave this way. I bought from FORD- selling my Raptor and won’t ever buy a cord ever again as a result. Just wait until the lightening arrives….class actions coming I’m sure.
I can run vin and verify who owns or you know for sure?

Sponsored

bRoncRider?!

First Edition
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
If you want a real 4x4 Jeep is killing it with product and they listen to their customers. When the Gladiator launched people applied, they called and interviewed the people to make sure they were die hards not flippers.

Ford is Ford, always has ben, always will be. They cant make a diesel worth a shit, the only thing they do go is make a good wishbone front suspension, WOW thats an achievement.

Go buy a 392 Jeep and run circles around this little boys Mickey Mouse Bronco and then go to a stop light and desrroy a mustang.

Yes, in a 392 Jeep 0-60 in 4 seconds flat
Looking now
did you have a deposit on that vin?
did you have a deal verbal or in any way?

I have a dealers license and FL is great at hiding the dealer complaint forms and who to give them to, friend had a 5k deposit on a truck, it came in and they said they were keeping it.

printed the form for him, ht filled it out and dropped it at the office I told him to and less than 48 hrs later the receptionist called to tell him that his check is at the reception desk.
You're correct in the hiding part. Speak to several dealerships and they are in disbelief but say it’s a regular event. My issue is we placed res on first day- during Covid- subscribed to everything possible, have all the swag, Ford Pass- took all the calls, called Bronco line and Ford and confirmed my details, my truck, vin, res #, build date, production cycle, completion date, delivery date for them to ship to another state while in transit to FL-also due all the extras from
Waiting 1.5 years- Ford pass pts, off rodeo, accessories credit- for a one run 1st edition only.
A lot of time emotion for family getting this and expecting before Christmas then no help, no resolution from Ford despite multiple calls and discussions and “investigations”.

Smess

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looking now

You're correct in the hiding part. Speak to several dealerships and they are in disbelief but say it’s a regular event. My issue is we placed res on first day- during Covid- subscribed to everything possible, have all the swag, Ford Pass- took all the calls, called Bronco line and Ford and confirmed my details, my truck, vin, res #, build date, production cycle, completion date, delivery date for them to ship to another state while in transit to FL-also due all the extras from
Waiting 1.5 years- Ford pass pts, off rodeo, accessories credit- for a one run 1st edition only.
A lot of time emotion for family getting this and expecting before Christmas then no help, no resolution from Ford despite multiple calls and discussions and “investigations”.
What region are you in? closest to?

Margate
Ocala
Jacksonville
DeLand
Orlando
Tampa
Tallahassee
{ensacola
Panama City
Palmetto
Miami

or you can call the main Headquarters in Talahassee but I find the local Regional Office most effective because the investigator assigned to that dealership will be dispatched and it is never a pleasant experience.

Its like calling the fire Dept on a building you dont like the owner.

You might not get far unless you had a contractual agreement with a price signed but I can assure you that they won't forget that visit.

before covid they came around at random and if the dealer is on the up and up the metal on the microscope still hurts the sensitive skin regardless if they never find anything.

there is an Area 51 equipped exactly like you want and it with 60 miles on it and is the lowest price in the entire bunch on the auction site. I will keep an eye on it if you like that color. Its got the black wheels, its sharp.

gryphon1231

First Name
dj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
na
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

After waiting 18 months after my $100 deposit in July of 2020, I am expecting my 2 door base with auto and Sasquatch to arrive at my dealer any day now. And as I always feared, the management at Labelle Ford, who kept putting me off to sign an actual deal sheet, wants to charge a premium. However, I never thought they would ask for an 80% premium! ($30k and a $37.5K MSRP). These cowards didn't even contact me, I had to find it on their website! By the way, they used a stock photo of a non-Sasquatch 2 door! Talk about incompetent!

Has anyone on this Blog ordered from them? Besides contacting Ford cooperate (who told me they were "escalating my case"). Does anyone have any other advice? Buy the way, if I really was so desperate to buy a 2 door base Bronco there are plenty online for substantially lower. prices.

FYI- I CALLED THE DEALER AND THE GENERAL MANAGER CONFIRMED THE $30k PREMIUM. I HAVE AN EMAIL FROM THE GENERAL MANAGER STATING THAT I CAN BUY IT FOR $30k ABOVE MSRP.

UPDATE- 1/14/2022 - I am still waiting for my Bronco to arrive at the dealer. Then I will go check it out and attempt to negotiate for MSRP. In the meantime I've exchanged a few emails with corporate and hoping to learn more from them. I am overwhelmed with the support form this awesome group!!! PLEASE DO NOT BLAST THE DEALER AT THIS POINT! I want see how this works out.

Bronco Labelle Ford.JPG
My daughter's buying a Jeep andI went I shopping with her today. The dealership had a new Wrangler 392 sitting on the lot priced at $78,680. Just for comparison.

Sponsored

bRoncRider?!

First Edition
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
This will go on for 30 pages.....
Many many thanks
For the time and consideration.
I’ve just been dumbfounded at the lack of outreach or approach from FORD. I tried sending extra deposit money and also tried paying in full prior and all of it
fell on Deaf ears. I’d love a 1st Raptor Bronco too but have no doubt same issue will happen as we are all at the dealerships mercy- for a proven loyal customer.
Indescribable how disappointed in a brand we had so much faith in. I’ll look at all of these. The only communications I’ve had is when I call in and I am told it’s and “active” case…… since December 7,8,9,10th…. Nearly 60’days after I was told 30 Days max?!

bRoncRider?!

First Edition
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
What region are you in? closest to?

Margate
Ocala
Jacksonville
DeLand
Orlando
Tampa
Tallahassee
{ensacola
Panama City
Palmetto
Miami

or you can call the main Headquarters in Talahassee but I find the local Regional Office most effective because the investigator assigned to that dealership will be dispatched and it is never a pleasant experience.

Its like calling the fire Dept on a building you dont like the owner.

You might not get far unless you had a contractual agreement with a price signed but I can assure you that they won't forget that visit.

before covid they came around at random and if the dealer is on the up and up the metal on the microscope still hurts the sensitive skin regardless if they never find anything.

there is an Area 51 equipped exactly like you want and it with 60 miles on it and is the lowest price in the entire bunch on the auction site. I will keep an eye on it if you like that color. Its got the black wheels, its sharp.
We live in orlando but I travel
The state too

Smess

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
THE BRONCO THE THREAD STARTER WANTS IS NOW A STEAL, IS HE A BUYER OR A CRIER???

60 MILES ON IT, JUST THE WAT HE WANTED IT.

GOT YOUR CHECK BOOK HANDY?

OP
OP
JoJo911

JoJo911

Base
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 911 S, 2022 Audi SQ5
Your Bronco Model
Base

We’re you supposed to

IIs there a link to this Bronco you are referring to?

Impetuous

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We’re you supposed to

IIs there a link to this Bronco you are referring to?
you wont be able to see link as its on dealer to dealer site. Its exact truck u describe area 51
Dropped to 5 over this morning with a make offer option also
Sponsored