Sponsored

[RESOLVED!!!] After 2 years, my Bronco is finally here. Only to be greeted with a 48% markup.

UtahLars

First Edition
First Name
Laurent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 Ford Bronco First Edition. ‘21 Audi RS6 Avan
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

"All's well that end's well" -- Shakespeare

I think its fair for folks to delete their bad reviews. After all, we want to encourage dealers to get to MSRP, as this one did. So if they play ball, so should we. Wish we didn't have to do this in the first place though, but if we treat the ones who concede well, maybe in the future fewer will be bad.
Sponsored

Bemcnamara

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F56S MINI
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Congrats!

kzimm

Outer Banks
First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Well I feel sad when people get ripped off. I bought a outer banks with lux, and i got my new maverick from porter ford in Newark de. They are very nice i enjoy going there.

TheRealRacingX

Big Bend
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mitsubishi
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Crain Ford of Little Rock. I'm livid. Needless to say I did not come home with a new Bronco.

Please help me raise hell.

Here's a tweet to Ford.
My Yelp review of the dealership.
Google review of the dealership from "Shane Ermitano".
Facebook reviews
Crain's Twitter

UPDATE:

3/2
  • Michael Levine just replied to my email and has escalated to his team.
  • Ford hotline was unable to move the vehicle to another dealership since this one has already taken delivery, however, I was able to submit them in a report for the markup.
  • Thanks to everyone for your reviews and making some noise! 🙏

• Wife is posted up at the dealership.
  • Manager: "I wish you wouldn't have escalated the situation. We have 19 1-star reviews now." They've only dropped the price 10k.
  • Ford's Twitter reached out to me asking to DM for more info.
  • Me and all you internet gangbangers will continue to fuck shit up until we get an apology and the MSRP.

• Boilerplate response from Ford's Service Team on Twitter:
    "Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) is the price recommended by Ford for a vehicle including all selected options. Total MSRP does not usually include sales or other taxes, tags, registration fees, government fees, smog certificates, emission testing charges, finance charges, and dealer document preparation charges. Final pricing is ultimately negotiated with your preferred Ford dealer and may be higher or lower than the MSRP depending upon vehicle availability and demand. If you would like to discuss this further I recommend contacting the Marketing Program Headquarters (MPH) at 1-800-334-4375, option 3. Marketing hours are 8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. EST (Monday-Friday). Rick Ford Service Team"

• EOD Update:
    After posting up in the dealership all day, pounding the digital pavement and blasting them on Google reviews, down to $61,349 BEFORE TAXES. Still trying to apply bullshit "non-negotiable" extras like "Crain commitment", nitro, and car care.
    Scan 1.jpeg

Not giving up yet. I want to out these fools. Contacting AG's office tomorrow and hitting up news outlets again. Will ping Michael Levine again. MSRP or bust.

3/3
We did it, Bronco community!

Got them to honor the MSRP. THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART!!! ❤ I'll be reaching out to each of you individually to thank you, but if you could please help me honor my deal with them in removing all of the negative reviews, I would really appreciate it. 🙏🙏 Can't wait to be a lifelong member of this community.

Will update with photos of her in a bit.
IMG_20220303_133300.jpg

Scan.jpeg

Screen Shot 2022-03-01 at 7.06.23 PM.png
Glad there was a happy ending and the dealer backed down.......you ordered it, you waitied for it, you should pay MSRP

Sponsored

HeHateMe

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Hyundai Palisade
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
@bigedizzle , could you possibly be able to help out @MattBridwell as mentioned below?

Poor chose of words on my part. I was referring to forum members who also work at dealers. They have the ability to look up your order on the dealer network and can report the current status. Could be your Bronco has not been built or delivered and you have a chance to make Crain honor MSRP and deliver the Bronco to you. Worth a try!

FilmcoBronci

Black Diamond
First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 6G
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Well done. You’ve done your part by asking folks to remove their reviews however you have no control over their decisions. Perhaps the dealer learned something.

Last edited:

Sponsored

calgecko

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Chevy ZR2 Bison V6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

this is fantastic - great job!! glad to hear

Wolfeman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Same thing happened to me last fall with Crain Ford of Little Rock. Fought them for a while and spent months talking with the Ford reps on the phone in the end they said there was nothing they could do. Had to walk away and ordered another one at a different dealership with a msrp guarantee. Still frustrated.

89F1D40D-E8C9-44DB-BB7D-798BE71D0C92.jpeg
Can't believe you didn't just hit up your boy Justin Bridges at Everett.

Petey

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They’ll do it to 8 other people that don’t know any better. Once a sleezy dealership, always a sleezy dealership.