Sponsored

[RESOLVED!!!] After 2 years, my Bronco is finally here. Only to be greeted with a 48% markup.

CCross

Badlands
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Chevy 2500HD Duramax, 2000 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Glad to hear this worked out for ya. Deleted my negative review. Crain is the worst. I’d never buy from them. I drove to MO to get mine. Smith here in Conway is great, but small volume dealer.

Uncle Beer

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It's shameful that it took such action to get a dealer to simply do the right thing. After pulling that kind of s#!* I would have walked away entirely. I'd rather have no Bronco than buy anything from a dealer with such greedy and unethical business practices.

OP
OP
helloshaneo

helloshaneo

Badlands
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee, Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Kier Lane

Wildtrak
First Name
Kier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Range Rover Sport
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Crain Ford of Little Rock. I'm livid. Needless to say I did not come home with a new Bronco.

Please help me raise hell.

Here's a tweet to Ford.
My Yelp review of the dealership.
Google review of the dealership from "Shane Ermitano".
Facebook reviews
Crain's Twitter

UPDATE:

3/2
  • Michael Levine just replied to my email and has escalated to his team.
  • Ford hotline was unable to move the vehicle to another dealership since this one has already taken delivery, however, I was able to submit them in a report for the markup.
  • Thanks to everyone for your reviews and making some noise! 🙏

• Wife is posted up at the dealership.
  • Manager: "I wish you wouldn't have escalated the situation. We have 19 1-star reviews now." They've only dropped the price 10k.
  • Ford's Twitter reached out to me asking to DM for more info.
  • Me and all you internet gangbangers will continue to fuck shit up until we get an apology and the MSRP.

• Boilerplate response from Ford's Service Team on Twitter:
    "Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) is the price recommended by Ford for a vehicle including all selected options. Total MSRP does not usually include sales or other taxes, tags, registration fees, government fees, smog certificates, emission testing charges, finance charges, and dealer document preparation charges. Final pricing is ultimately negotiated with your preferred Ford dealer and may be higher or lower than the MSRP depending upon vehicle availability and demand. If you would like to discuss this further I recommend contacting the Marketing Program Headquarters (MPH) at 1-800-334-4375, option 3. Marketing hours are 8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. EST (Monday-Friday). Rick Ford Service Team"

• EOD Update:
    After posting up in the dealership all day, pounding the digital pavement and blasting them on Google reviews, down to $61,349 BEFORE TAXES. Still trying to apply bullshit "non-negotiable" extras like "Crain commitment", nitro, and car care.
    Scan 1.jpeg

Not giving up yet. I want to out these fools. Contacting AG's office tomorrow and hitting up news outlets again. Will ping Michael Levine again. MSRP or bust.

3/3
We did it, Bronco community!

Got them to honor the MSRP. THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART!!! ❤ I'll be reaching out to each of you individually to thank you, but if you could please help me honor my deal with them in removing all of the negative reviews, I would really appreciate it. 🙏🙏 Can't wait to be a lifelong member of this community.

Will update with photos of her in a bit.
IMG_20220303_133300.jpg

Scan.jpeg

Screen Shot 2022-03-01 at 7.06.23 PM.png
Nice job Bronco6G.

Bring it on Ford - we are going to hold them to their commitments to us. Great job!

Sponsored

Los

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Disco3
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Check you email spam folder and trash. All RSVP holders received emails from 2020 RSVPs that price guarentee, in fact, Ford is also offering a $1000 price protection incentive. I have my email I can forward to you if you can find yours.
call the dealer, tell them you are working on it, and then start calling FORD themselves.

#gig'em
Yo, can you send me that incentive email, can't find mine... thanks

gotgear

Wildtrak
First Name
andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 subaru sti hatchback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
i cannot understand why dealerships try this bullshit

MallBrawler

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Rubicon, '21 Model Y, '22 Rubicon 4XE
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
To Ford Dealerships: Play stupid games...... (fill in the blanks)

xpathf1nderx

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yo, can you send me that incentive email, can't find mine... thanks
Mine came in on 6/25/2021.

Hello,
We're happy to report that Broncos are officially rolling off the production line.
Here. We. Go.
But the ongoing challenges with our hardtop roof supplier continue to impact our plans. We now have to produce more soft tops than planned and we won't be able to solely produce customer orders, as hoped. This also means a longer wait for those who ordered a molded in color hardtop.
Additionally, for the 2022 model, hardtop roof timing has taken another hit: our black, contrasting white, body color painted modular, and dual top roofs will now arrive in the 2023 model year. Until then, we can offer the carbonized gray molded in color hardtop as the only hardtop option for 2 and 4-door Broncos.
Like you, we're frustrated by these delays.
So, here's what we're going to do:
  • FordPass Rewards Extension thru 2022 model year - In March we announced a 200,000 FordPass Rewards Points offer ($1,000 value). You can explore how to use these points to personalize your Bronco including several roof accessory choices through Ford Accessories. Your dealer will have more information on the options and can also explain how to redeem the points at time of delivery.
  • Price Protection Extension thru 2023 model year - We'll continue to offer price protection to all Bronco order and reservation holders (as of March 19, 2021) to ensure you will not see an increase in MSRP if you receive an equivalent 2023 model year Bronco.
  • Free Hardtop Prep Kit - Today we're announcing that all 4-door soft tops, beginning with September production, will include a hardtop prep kit at no additional cost. The prep kit enables you to order a soft top now and purchase a hardtop later. We anticipate that hardtop roofs will be available for purchase in the 2023 calendar year. If you're interested contact your dealer before July 16, 2021.
If you have questions about product updates or offers please reach out to your Ford Dealer directly or our Bronco Support Team at 800-334-4375. They're ready to help.
Rest assured that no matter what you decide, we're working around the clock to get you and your Bronco out into the wild.
Sincerely,
The Entire Bronco Team

Sponsored

Bronco mama

Big Bend
First Name
Renee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JL Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Crain Ford of Little Rock. I'm livid. Needless to say I did not come home with a new Bronco.

Please help me raise hell.

Here's a tweet to Ford.
My Yelp review of the dealership.
Google review of the dealership from "Shane Ermitano".
Facebook reviews
Crain's Twitter

UPDATE:

3/2
  • Michael Levine just replied to my email and has escalated to his team.
  • Ford hotline was unable to move the vehicle to another dealership since this one has already taken delivery, however, I was able to submit them in a report for the markup.
  • Thanks to everyone for your reviews and making some noise! 🙏

• Wife is posted up at the dealership.
  • Manager: "I wish you wouldn't have escalated the situation. We have 19 1-star reviews now." They've only dropped the price 10k.
  • Ford's Twitter reached out to me asking to DM for more info.
  • Me and all you internet gangbangers will continue to fuck shit up until we get an apology and the MSRP.

• Boilerplate response from Ford's Service Team on Twitter:
    "Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) is the price recommended by Ford for a vehicle including all selected options. Total MSRP does not usually include sales or other taxes, tags, registration fees, government fees, smog certificates, emission testing charges, finance charges, and dealer document preparation charges. Final pricing is ultimately negotiated with your preferred Ford dealer and may be higher or lower than the MSRP depending upon vehicle availability and demand. If you would like to discuss this further I recommend contacting the Marketing Program Headquarters (MPH) at 1-800-334-4375, option 3. Marketing hours are 8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. EST (Monday-Friday). Rick Ford Service Team"

• EOD Update:
    After posting up in the dealership all day, pounding the digital pavement and blasting them on Google reviews, down to $61,349 BEFORE TAXES. Still trying to apply bullshit "non-negotiable" extras like "Crain commitment", nitro, and car care.
    Scan 1.jpeg

Not giving up yet. I want to out these fools. Contacting AG's office tomorrow and hitting up news outlets again. Will ping Michael Levine again. MSRP or bust.

3/3
We did it, Bronco community!

Got them to honor the MSRP. THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART!!! ❤ I'll be reaching out to each of you individually to thank you, but if you could please help me honor my deal with them in removing all of the negative reviews, I would really appreciate it. 🙏🙏 Can't wait to be a lifelong member of this community.

Will update with photos of her in a bit.
IMG_20220303_133300.jpg

Scan.jpeg

Screen Shot 2022-03-01 at 7.06.23 PM.png
Probably not a good time to ask for a FREE air freshener 😳😳 Congrats 👍🏽

dosHaches

Base
First Name
Hayden
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Eruption Green 2-Door
Your Bronco Model
Base
Wow, I'm super thrilled that my 2-door Base with a 03/07/22 build week is set to go through this blasphemous piece of shit dealer 🤢

Hopefully they don't try to play that shit with me after this ordeal.

Glad to hear OP got it sorted out. B6G is legit AF. Fingers crossed I don't run into similar issues with the same scumfucks! 🤞

OP
OP
helloshaneo

helloshaneo

Badlands
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee, Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wow, I'm super thrilled that my 2-door Base with a 03/07/22 build week is set to go through this blasphemous piece of shit dealer 🤢

Hopefully they don't try to play that shit with me after this ordeal.

Glad to hear OP got it sorted out. B6G is legit AF. Fingers crossed I don't run into similar issues with the same scumfucks! 🤞
I would call Ford Corporate ASAP. They have a Bronco extension. Get your build moved to be delivered to Everett. They will honor MSRP.

@Wolfeman might be able to assist.

Direwild

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2dr Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I had a great experience with the Tuscaloosa Ford dealership. They were quick and precise. I was told my final price for my base 2dr would be 32k and it ended up only being 30k. So I paid MSRP before shipping and taxes were added.
Sponsored