John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Nautilus, Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Less than a week later, some drunk asshole sped down a residential street, hit a door dash delivery driver's car, and lost control into the Bronco...

The suspension is destroyed at 4 corners, the car started leaking, and it likely has frame and drivetrain damage.

Probably totaled, but we'll see what insurance does. Curious to hear your guys' perspectives. Not sure I can handle waiting another 2 years to get it replaced :(

IMG_3834.jpg
IMG_3835 (1).jpg
IMG_3830.jpg

IMG_3836.jpg
That blows!
Sponsored

SCBronco1

Wildtrak
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 Lariat Fx4, 2012 BMW X3, 2011 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

That happened to me in Alexandria, VA 37 years ago. Guy took out 2 of our cars parked side by side at our apartment complex as he came speeding around the corner. Bummer!
Shoot, 37 years ago cars where made out of this crazy substance called metal. That must have been some accident! Can you imagine a 1985 Town Car sliding around the corner heading right at your car . . . Holy Crapola!

Tornado_735

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Silverado, 18 EcoSport 4x4, 09 Aveo, 1995 P38
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Sure....if there is anyone like that in his area. I had to have a Ford repaired once. They used the body shop of their Mercedes Dealership. Like I said...it was never the same. It looked good but there was always a "buckling" sound like metal moving. They never could fix it. In his case, there would also be a record of the accident which could effect the vehicles value later.
Have a gander at the IIHS Small Overlap crash test on the new Bronco. That should give some perspective on just how stout the tub/cage is. It didn't even crack the windshield.

805BaseSquatch

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Chevy Bolt
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Have a gander at the IIHS Small Overlap crash test on the new Bronco. That should give some perspective on just how stout the tub/cage is. It didn't even crack the windshield.

I’m curious how this test is on the Sasquatch without the crash bars.

OP, really sorry about your Bronco. I can tell that was a serious hit, and I know it would never be the same afterwards.

Bucker

Base
First Name
Neal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I have seen prior threads where some Bronco's were totalled with minor damage. Parts not available for repairs. Maybe different now.

Sponsored

Outbound Exploration

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Chevy Sonic Hatchback RS, Looking to upgrade to Bronco*
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
NOOOOO 🥺 Sorry this happened... sad day for the 2dr and Cyber Orange Family 😕

Rocket

Big Bend
First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F-150, 1978 Bronco, 2022 Bronco, 2022 Mach 1
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Broncos are replaceable
Glad you were not injured, since it was parked. the drunk never needs to drive again. In this case probably better off if they total it. Sorry for your loss.

BottleShark

Badlands
First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nautilus, Samurai, 12v Dodge, Fiero, Karma Ghia
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Sponsored

BroncoBarn

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Doesn't look too severe to me. If they write it off, buy it back and rebuild it.
Everyone wants a new Bronco with a crap title 😂 I could understand if this was an older Wrangler or older car.

First Name
joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bronco sport badlands
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Sorry to he
Less than a week later, some drunk asshole sped down a residential street, hit a door dash delivery driver's car, and lost control into the Bronco...

The suspension is destroyed at 4 corners, the car started leaking, and it likely has frame and drivetrain damage.

Probably totaled, but we'll see what insurance does. Curious to hear your guys' perspectives. Not sure I can handle waiting another 2 years to get it replaced :(

IMG_3834.jpg
IMG_3835 (1).jpg
IMG_3830.jpg

IMG_3836.jpg
Sorry to hear this but mostly likely it will be totaled out and be prioritized as a 2023 but with so meany restraints it might take a bit longer but keep your head up

AlpineDescent

Badlands
First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape, Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It won’t take two years for another Bronco, Current wait times are probably 3-9 months. A Wildtrack is probably on the high end due to all the constraints on it. Hopefully they can fix yours.

BRBUSTER72

Black Diamond
First Name
DAVE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 XTERRA '16 SUPER DUTY '18 EQUINOX DIESEL
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Sorry for your loss. Hopefully suspension repair on front will change how things look. The body damage would be easy. Frame damage could make it a total. Somebody that did that to a local in some of the counties here would be disappeared.
Sponsored