Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Is the a way to add the factory AUX switches aftermarket? It looks like the wires are there under the hood. Are they up in the overhead console? I’m sure you can buy the switches for a arm and leg from Ford.
Sponsored

Lexo52

Big Bend
First Name
Arlexis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Nope, there's threads about it on here but if you take the sunglass holder off there is nothing behind it to add the aux switches

MillerAndCheeto

Wildtrak
First Name
Robin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 Door Cyber Orange Wildtrak Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Check out 1Five1 garage on YouTube, they had the same question and rip apart the vehicle looking for pre-run wires...they unfortunately don't exist if not ordered from factory. It is a hell of a big job to run wires up to the center console and back. It is doable though, with enough motivation, 1Five1 are doing it and you could use their YouTube video as a place to start!

MillerAndCheeto

Wildtrak
First Name
Robin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
This video they rip apart the Bronco.

This video they install their own version.

Sponsored

MillerAndCheeto

Wildtrak
First Name
Robin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Thank you!

You're very welcome. Good luck with the build and enjoy doing some tinkering - personally I believe that if you think of it as a fun project vs a chore you'll enjoy the process of making it your own unique vehicle.

OP
OP
California waiting

California waiting

Big Bend
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

You're very welcome. Good luck with the build and enjoy doing some tinkering - personally I believe that if you think of it as a fun project vs a chore you'll enjoy the process of making it your own unique vehicle.
That makes complete sense. I don’t have my Bronco yet, it comes in on 2/2. But I noticed on a Bronco in the dealership that doesn’t have the switches that the wires are under the hood taped up. I believe those wires are somewhere in that dash or A pillar. I may have to investigate! Take care and thanks again!

MillerAndCheeto

Wildtrak
First Name
Robin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
That makes complete sense. I don’t have my Bronco yet, it comes in on 2/2. But I noticed on a Bronco in the dealership that doesn’t have the switches that the wires are under the hood taped up. I believe those wires are somewhere in that dash or A pillar. I may have to investigate! Take care and thanks again!

Ah yes, but remember there are *two* bundles of wires on Broncos with the Aux switches. The one bundle you are seeing on Broncos without Aux switches are the pre-run wires to different points of the vehicle - front bumper, rear bumper, passenger A-Pillar, etc. The second bundle (that you'll be missing) would be coming from the Aux switch location that you will have to install and pull wires yourself. Once you watch both of those videos you'll be set.

Cheers man and congratulations on the Bronco.
Sponsored