Reaction score
Website
www.brokeninnovation.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands non-sas 4 door manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey guys, I am shopping for an aftermarket hard top and so far I see 3 players in the market.

Rally Tops: Rally Tops Quality Hardtop for Bronco 4 Door 2 Piece Hardtop (2021-Present)

ADV (Advanced Fiberglass Concepts): 2021-2023 Ford Bronco Hardtop - Advanced Fiberglass Concepts (advfiberglass.com)

Anderson Composites: 2021 - 2023 Ford Bronco 4-Door Fiberglass Hardtop (Black) | Anderson Composites

First, is there any other aftermarket company with something on the market (or coming soon)?

Second I welcome any photos, videos, or written feedback on the above. I think we can get a good thread going discussing the pros and cons of each.

I don't hate my soft top, in fact I rather like it, but the best way to have a roof rack (something i'll be needing in the near future) with reasonable open-air accessibility from what I can see is a hard top.

Initial thoughts are the Rally Top looks like a good price point but has key drawbacks, like no roof rack capability (so for that reason i'm out).

ADV and Anderson are similar in cost (which is a lot) but have some notable differences. I love the fast back of the ADV, but Anderson has more stuff included standard, and a gorgeous interior sound deadening material.
Sponsored

Mjolnir

Big Bend
First Name
Cash
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram 3500
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Personally, I’m waiting for someone to buy the Anderson composite before I bite the bullet on it. I got an email last week that their sellers started taking preorders for it. I like that it’s basically the same as factory but material should be more sturdy and as you said, the sound-deadening headliner is beautiful.

MNBigfoot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
First, is there any other aftermarket company with something on the market (or coming soon)?
For over a year now, we've heard any month now. LOL

I'd wait for a few hundred guys to have had them for over a year, before I'd consider buying one. Should have an option of voting (I'll wait till they hit the market and then decide)

OP
OP
TeocaliMG

TeocaliMG

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.brokeninnovation.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For over a year now, we've heard any month now. LOL

I'd wait for a few hundred guys to have had them for over a year, before I'd consider buying one.
right? I almost wanted to leave that "coming soon" in quotes lol. I wont need a roof rack until late this summer, but I probably already missed the boat on getting a top delivered.

vzqhsg

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey guys, I am shopping for an aftermarket hard top and so far I see 3 players in the market.

Rally Tops: Rally Tops Quality Hardtop for Bronco 4 Door 2 Piece Hardtop (2021-Present)

ADV (Advanced Fiberglass Concepts): 2021-2023 Ford Bronco Hardtop - Advanced Fiberglass Concepts (advfiberglass.com)

Anderson Composites: 2021 - 2023 Ford Bronco 4-Door Fiberglass Hardtop (Black) | Anderson Composites

Second I welcome any photos, videos, or written feedback on the above. I think we can get a good thread going discussing the pros and cons of each.

I don't hate my soft top, in fact I rather like it, but the best way to have a roof rack (something i'll be needing in the near future) with reasonable open-air accessibility from what I can see is a hard top.

Initial thoughts are the Rally Top looks like a good price point but has key drawbacks, like no roof rack capability (so for that reason i'm out).

ADV and Anderson are similar in cost (which is a lot) but have some notable differences. I love the fast back of the ADV, but Anderson has more stuff included standard, and a gorgeous interior sound deadening material.
Anderson shipping & handling is $650. They will not ship to your home. Has to be a commercial location. If you don't have a dock or fork lift they charge $100 to use the lift gate. So this woud be $7650 to $7750. They only sell the modular tops. Only a 6 month warranty. Anything after 6 months is not covered. Said they would not work with you. FYI...

Sponsored
OP
OP
TeocaliMG

TeocaliMG

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.brokeninnovation.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anderson shipping & handling is $650. They will not ship to your home. Has to be a commercial location. If you don't have a dock or fork lift they charge $100 to use the lift gate. So this woud be $7650 to $7750. They only sell the modular tops. Only a 6 month warranty. Anything after 6 months is not covered. Said they would not work with you. FYI...
Good points, Though when I check the site the base price looks like 6k not 7k, so that would be a total of 6750? Or is there another 1000 hidden in there I missed?

vzqhsg

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Good points, Though when I check the site the base price looks like 6k not 7k, so that would be a total of 6750? Or is there another 1000 hidden in there I missed?
Based on their site you are correct sir. I thought it was $6,995 when I looked yesterday. No hidden $1K. Still a lot of money for a top.

What I really want to know is if there is a lift gate on the back of the truck, other then they can, why is there a charge for them to use it? Hmmmmmmmmmmm

Snowbatman

Outer Banks
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have had a ADF Modular on order since August. When ordered the tentative ship was December. As of now it still has not shipped and their site has been saying 8-12 weeks since December - 17 weeks ago. Loosing any faith I will ever see anything. I received my Bronco faster then this hard top.

Shoe

Big Bend
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

Ordered the Anderson Hardtop. Checked Rally off quickly. Called both Anderson and Advanced. Was instantly turned off by Advanced. Been watching their product for a while. Wanted the one piece top in white. I have the Oxford White Bronco. Originally on there site they advertised the white as being a close to matching Oxford White. When I question the rep. he was very evasive. Asked for picture of a white on white, he sent a modeled rendering. FYI, all the pictures online are modeled and not real. Then he told that there would be a 8-10 week wait because they were waiting for molded casketing. I was a good bit surprised especially after he said they were peel and stick. Also was turned off over by ADV's negativity towards others providing the hardtops, as well as Ford. Told me that Ford's tops were going to fail within a few years and the law suits would be extensive. ADV's top does look nice, but I didn't feel as badly talking to Anderson.

Anderson's top is painted fiberglass. Confirmed that the white is Oxford White. My local rep. verified that the markup is 12% off retail. They get around $800. I paid for shipping over retail for a total around $6600. The authorized dealer was really accommodating. He customizes corvettes and says Anderson is his preferred product, real Quality. When I was ready to purchase the ADV top, it was going to cost me more than $7500 with shipping and accessories.

Another issue with ADV, I don't like where they placed the motor box for the wiper, in the upper drivers side of the rear view. Originally, I wasn't going to order it, never use them on other vehicles.. The representative told me I could always buy it later because the window was bored and tented to receive it in the future. They install a plug in the glass and frit the area where the housing sits.

Ultimately, I saved $1K going to Anderson, given the cost I hope it works out well. All indications from reviews, Anderson makes superior products.

Sponsored

Freedom5

Badlands
First Name
Freedom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Classic mini cooper
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What about Patriot Fastbacks hard tops?

Kevin W

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AMB 4dr Sasq Base and an Erup Green 2dr Sasq Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
What about Patriot Fastbacks hard tops?
I don’t see where Patriot offers a hard top for the Bronco. I am amazed the aftermarket jeep hard top suppliers haven’t taken advantage of the Bronco hard top shortage and quality issues by producing their own.

Freedom5

Badlands
First Name
Freedom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Classic mini cooper
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I don’t see where Patriot offers a hard top for the Bronco. I am amazed the aftermarket jeep hard top suppliers haven’t taken advantage of the Bronco hard top shortage and quality issues by producing their own.
They should be out soon

Freedom5

Badlands
First Name
Freedom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Classic mini cooper
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Bronco Aftermarket Hard Top Comparisons Screenshot_20230401_154619_Gmail