Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'06 Jeep Commander
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

https://patriotfastbacks.com/

They have been working on a Bronco version of their Pathfinder Adventure hard top. They have a version of this for Jeep that has a sliding sunroof. It looks really cool!

Ford Bronco Patriot Fastback Aftermarket Hard Top FB_IMG_1674927077183

FB_IMG_1674927077183.jpg
Sponsored

jalawson

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Bronco, ‘17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’ve been eagerly watching for them to release their hard tops. Could you like the keep model with slider sunroof?

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nice to see more aftermarket options coming out, however I don't love this. The light bar on the front bothers me for some reason.

Sandbergo

Outer Banks
First Name
Jelani & Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rogue
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Reminds me of this:
Ford Bronco Patriot Fastback Aftermarket Hard Top 1674947694699

Don’t get me wrong its a rendering so will have to see if I’m at least pictures first. The roof rear top windows I guess are like the defenders. Interesting is all I can say at this point.

Sponsored

Layman

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands 7MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Why so high in front? If it is so they can integrate the lights, I would at least like the option to skip the lights in favor of a more low-profile appearance.

Just my 2 cents. Any hardtop options are welcome, but the eraser head look here, is not for me.

Grumpy

Big Bend
First Name
Who's
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Of course like all others an option for the 4dr, nothing for the legit 2dr Bronco.

Grumpy

Big Bend
First Name
Who's
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I bet that big oh cavity in the front with integrated led bar makes a hell of a howl going down the road.

OP
OP
Hossfire

Hossfire

Wildtrak
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'06 Jeep Commander
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I’ve been eagerly watching for them to release their hard tops. Could you like the keep model with slider sunroof?
The advantages of the non-sunroof top (pictured) are that you know you will have no sunroof leaks and its probably a little quieter. Either version can be ordered plain plastic or pre-primed for paint.

I agree with some of the other posters that rendering vs. commercial product with real pictures could be different. This company (per their name) also makes fastback tops for Jeeps. I like my tops boxy. Total height for my work parking deck will be a consideration as well.

royruiz

Black Diamond
First Name
Roy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The advantages of the non-sunroof top (pictured) are that you know you will have no sunroof leaks and its probably a little quieter. Either version can be ordered plain plastic or pre-primed for paint.

I agree with some of the other posters that rendering vs. commercial product with real pictures could be different. This company (per their name) also makes fastback tops for Jeeps. I like my tops boxy. Total height for my work parking deck will be a consideration as well.
Yes, I'm barely squeaking in my garage as it is...so if I get it my garage queen will be outside.