Update on Patriot Fastbacks hardtops for Bronco - preview images & pricing

gizmohd

Badlands
First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport (Wife), Bronco Badlands (Sasquatch)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That first one feels very 'Land Rover'esque

Sponsored

HotdogThud

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mk6 gti, '21 MoarDoor
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

version 1: "Oh, cool, nice and square, looks decent *OH FFS is that a lightbar EMBEDDED in it?*

version 2: "Oh cool, no redonkulous lightbar *OH FFS did they chop off the whole rear end to make it a fastback like a Jeep?"

Sponsored

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Glad to see other hardtops coming out! Those these two aren’t for me I could convince myself to like the slantback

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Fastback is nice, but not $5,500.00 nice. Unless of course you wipe with C-note's.

Argyle

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The first one is kind of a mess as it is, but I think they're on to something. They need to cool it with the Beldar height, but a taller than stock (and lower than Beldar) hardtop with the safari windows on the bronco could be very cool.

mjrcu

Outer Banks
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I personally am not a huge fan of the fastback.

I will admit when I first saw option one a few months ago, I was not a fan at all. After looking at it a few times and see actual pictures of it on Jeeps, I really started to warm up to it. I'm someone that will have a softop in summer and am just looking for a winter one piece. This one gives extra room and I think is also designed for inside ski/fishing pole storage with that extra room that it affords. I'm not crazy about the light bar, but having it on a winter top only isn't the worst idea in the Northeast. For the right prices, I kinda like the idea and will be comparing it to the ADV one piece to make final buying decision.

Link below (ignore the hideous Jeep) - the pictures actually make it look pretty decent. Will obviously be more helpful to see on an actual Bronco

https://patriotfastbacks.com/shop/o...id-hardtop-with-integrated-led-lightbar-18001
Sponsored