Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

For the first one - they mention they can fit skis or fishing poles in the space above with that extra room. My only real use for a roof rack is for skis, so if I can keep them inside and not have the cost of a roof rack, it could be a nice option. I'm so-so on the light bar, but I do think the style is going to lend itself better to the Bronco shape than it does the Jeep
Sponsored

gtx_bronc

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I personally am not a huge fan of the fastback.

I will admit when I first saw option one a few months ago, I was not a fan at all. After looking at it a few times and see actual pictures of it on Jeeps, I really started to warm up to it. I'm someone that will have a softop in summer and am just looking for a winter one piece. This one gives extra room and I think is also designed for inside ski/fishing pole storage with that extra room that it affords. I'm not crazy about the light bar, but having it on a winter top only isn't the worst idea in the Northeast. For the right prices, I kinda like the idea and will be comparing it to the ADV one piece to make final buying decision.

Link below (ignore the hideous Jeep) - the pictures actually make it look pretty decent. Will obviously be more helpful to see on an actual Bronco

https://patriotfastbacks.com/shop/o...id-hardtop-with-integrated-led-lightbar-18001
holy sweet jesus of all mall crawlers, that orange jeep in that link is a crime against humanity.

mjrcu

Outer Banks
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

holy sweet jesus of all mall crawlers, that orange jeep in that link is a crime against humanity.
It is so so bad. I wish they could just put it on a stock jeep at minimum because its so hard to separate the two from those pictures

Dimitar

Badlands
First Name
Dimitar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is your seat all the way down? I ask because I fit in my wrangler exactly as you describe fitting in your bronco. Itā€™s not great. I donā€™t have my bronco yet but I have driven a couple and itā€™s significantly better. Like wearing a 2XLT instead of a 2XL. Lots more headroom, knee room, etc. it doesnā€™t fit like my F250 does, but thatā€™s to be expected. I admit I didnā€™t check clearance to the roll bar, which is also a big issue in the wrangler, but sitting so much lower leads me to believe it may be okay there too.
Yes it very spacious in general, as you said better than wrangler. I have the MGV seats with manual controls and Iā€™m pretty sure itā€™s all the way down. Might be different with the motorized version.

zombie

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands (7spd) 2022 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just confirmed with them yesterday they are still on track to start taking orders at the end of this month!
I'm going to have a top sooner than I get my Bronco!
Well if they take orders on the 27th, according to the fanboys over in the ADV thread, they'll officially be "first to market"

lololol ;)

Sponsored

Bob Blaylock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Dodge Dart
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Bagziga

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've come here to say that the first one looks the way that it does because they are supposedly VERY quiet inside. It needs to be that thick and ugly to actually keep the sound out
If that is the case then I may be more open to that option. Count me with the others that find it visually gross but maybe it'll be a function over form deal. They may be able to sway me if it has enough else going for it and it looks less ridiculous in real life.

The de-frost being an unknown according to the email screenshot would be a deal breaker, though. Hopefully they can get that implemented.

EBG

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71EB
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

When will the half-cab version for the 2 door be available?

Sponsored

K0Y0TE1

Big Bend
First Name
Lukas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram/Audi A5
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Liking the fastback. If my Bronco ever shows up maybe I'll try and sell the MIC and get one of these. Lol

Snappy22

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Honda Pilot, 2022 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

LazygonInfinity

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4D 2.7L Basequatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
The Fastback looks fantastic. Assuming these are decent quality and the price point isn't above their ~$3.5k estimate, I'll be ordering one.

JohnnyBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Cable Guy

Badlands
First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi RS7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone know if this is coming out soon as originally posted here? Thanks!
Sponsored