Aftermarket off road and fog lights

Jmax

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Does anyone know about the aux feature? I’m getting the WT or BL and Lix package with aux switches. The lights look speedy vs aftermarket and not sure of candles/lumans or quality vs aftermarket. But maybe the price is okay if you consider install. I am fairly handy (used to install car stereo systems in high school) but not sure how it difficult it would be to make runs above windshield where the aux switches are or if they have quick connects in a place that is more accessible. Any recommendations on if I should get the lights via Ford or do after? Also cb or mega phone suggestions? Thanks
Sponsored

mds5917

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Badlands, '21 Toyota RAV4 Prime
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Does anyone know about the aux feature? I’m getting the WT or BL and Lix package with aux switches. The lights look speedy vs aftermarket and not sure of candles/lumans or quality vs aftermarket. But maybe the price is okay if you consider install. I am fairly handy (used to install car stereo systems in high school) but not sure how it difficult it would be to make runs above windshield where the aux switches are or if they have quick connects in a place that is more accessible. Any recommendations on if I should get the lights via Ford or do after? Also cb or mega phone suggestions? Thanks
There is a thread on the preinstalled wiring for the Aux switches. You will have access under the hood and not have to run anything to the interior. There are pics in the thread -here's the link to one thread...

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/pre-run-wiring-locations.13058/#post-477159

OP
OP

Jmax

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
There is a thread on the preinstalled wiring for the Aux switches. You will have access under the hood and not have to run anything to the interior. There are pics in the thread -here's the link to one thread...

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/pre-run-wiring-locations.13058/#post-477159
Thank you! That looks pretty simply. Now just need to figure out how to get the run to light bar on top of the truck how they show it on the build site. 1800 seems like a lot to spend!

gpitman

Badlands
First Name
Garry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Ford F-350 Powerstroke, 2019 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm planning to go with the Gravity Pro6 LED light bar from KC Hi Lites. I like how I can configure them to be what I need. I'm going with KC because they have always worked for me, I have a set of Daylighters on my buggy that are about 30 years old.

Baja Design lights are expensive. I understand they are really good though.

Sponsored

ResidualGenius

Wildtrak
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'm planning to go with the Gravity Pro6 LED light bar from KC Hi Lites. I like how I can configure them to be what I need. I'm going with KC because they have always worked for me, I have a set of Daylighters on my buggy that are about 30 years old.

Baja Design lights are expensive. I understand they are really good though.
Liking the KC as well. Their Era4 seems better then the OEM/Rigid that Ford is including with the build (now DIO) and with the pre-wire seems pretty straight forward as well

NM_21Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm just buying the rigid pods from rigid directly and installing them myself. Saves about $200 per set. Really like the look (and of course functionality)