Sponsored

Aftermarket Rear Bumpers with Tire Mount ?

GeoWar64

Badlands
First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

JCR has a solution coming soon - my only qualm is that it's off-centered to one side. ;-(

I'm also looking for a swing arm carrier that's in the same position as the current spare.
Agree. I prefer the centered location, too.
Sponsored

Mango&Moose

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scion xB / Toyota Sienna. RIP my 96 Ranger Splash
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thread bump for additional options. Looking at Jeep bumpers, still waiting for the Bronco tax to fall off.

ChompSticks

Black Diamond
First Name
ChompSticks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'02 E55 wagon, '98 Suzuki X-90, '96 Town Car
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

From the list i've created in my sig

Expedition
LOD
JCR (Dual)
Reaper Offroad
SRQ Fabrications (Dual)

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

SRQ has the dual carrier. Some benefits besides weight transferred to the frame are the rear lights are included, works with factory tow package, recovery points actually bolted to the frame and passed through the bumper instead of welded to the outer bumper shell, rear camera relocation dead center. Best benefit is that it can be purchased now.

Ashley has just recently had it installed on her Bronco. Follow her IG as she continues to answer questions.

OddBall88

Badlands
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Metaltech4x4 should be releasing their rear bumper soon. Saw it in person and it was pretty dang nice.
Ford Bronco Aftermarket Rear Bumpers with Tire Mount ? FB4BFCF5-B25C-424E-BA58-EF33852BF9B8

Sponsored

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Are there any rare bumpers that actually have a hitch? With that other thread about how the hitch can bend the crossmember, I want to swap out the factory hitch for something mounted to the frame better (like a rear bumper).

Abigail

Big Bend
First Name
Abigail
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco6G Tracker
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
@Bonnie6G
The biggest issue with the door hinges is the length of the hinge bolts that the bumpers sit in. If the bumpers can be pulled back far enough, the bolts would not be able to be placed in the hinge they are meant to be mounted to, which would cause a lot of headaches in the future.

Sponsored

AZBronco73

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands SAS, 2015 Dodge Durango
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Rockhard 4x4 also has one, which is the one I went with. It is a HEAVY beast but that is the point. I have had it installed for about a month now. No issues. I went with the 2 jerry can mount option. Love the bumper.

https://www.rockhard4x4.com/product_p/rh-60301.htm

Ford Bronco Aftermarket Rear Bumpers with Tire Mount ? Bumper

AZBronco73

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands SAS, 2015 Dodge Durango
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Rockhard 4x4 also has one, which is the one I went with. It is a HEAVY beast but that is the point. I have had it installed for about a month now. No issues. I went with the 2 jerry can mount option. Love the bumper.

https://www.rockhard4x4.com/product_p/rh-60301.htm
I will also add that last weekend a mini van backed into me in a parking lot. Damn hit and run but a witness left me a note about it. They back int the tire mounted on the bumper hard enough to break their tail lights as those were left on the ground below my bumper and stuck to the spare tire. According to the note, there was more damage to the minivan thatn just broke tail lights (trunk door body damage). I am happy to say the only damage I took was some scrapes to the rear camera post. Honestly if it were not for the note and the broke tail light pieces on the ground I would not even have known I was hit. With the amount of damage to the minivan, I can pretty much guarantee that if the tire was on the factory door mount, it would have likely caved in the back door of the Bronco.

LIke I said, the new bumper is a BEAST.