First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, F350, F600
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
So I’m kind of curious, I’ve been reading this forum for, I don’t know, two or three months, and I’m really surprised there isn’t more 2-Door purchasers.
so I’m just wondering what AGE is of most people buying a
2 door and a 4 -door,
because I think it’s a generational thing now.

When I was a kid you were your father or grandfather if you were driving a four-door. same with my dad! Of course I grew up in a HotRod Family (30’-50’s Cars)
So I was always told that 2 doors is what you want.

Maybe I was brainwashed, or a product of my time, but I always thought the 2 Doors look way better than 4 doors
(as far as proportions and everything)
and all those extra posts and windows!
Especially the vehicle like a Bronco because of the short wheelbase. You have to jack up a four-door way higher in order to have the same clearance.

biggest thing for me is I have the mindset of

2-door Means Freedom
4-Door means Baggage

Don’t get me wrong, I’m glad that young folks nowadays wanna include their family on a lot of stuff, but I still think Guys need to have their OWN freedom sometimes, and “Girls”Too I guess!!!

So mostly this is just out of curiosity

I’m 52 and I love2doors
What did tou order and how old are you?
Thanks Rick
Pretty simple not enough storage behind the seat in 2 door, if the back seat was removed by 4 bolts like the broncos of old I would have one but my dog box won't fit. I was sure disappointed to have to buy a 4 door but now that I have it sure is fun. 59 next week 4th bronco I have had in my life my favorite by far 23 heritage
Sponsored

LostInArizona

Badlands
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands non-sas 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

2-door Means Freedom
4-Door means Baggage
What an ridiculous thing to say. I'm 43 I have a 24 year old son who does not live with me. It's just my fiance and me and our dogs. I bought a 4 door because I like it, not because I have "baggage." 🙄

In the end, who cares? Buy what you like. Any advantages or disadvantages of either aside, it's mostly a matter personal taste. And in my case I wanted to be able to sleep in the back and the 2 door is too short for that. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Sloo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-250. 2016 and 2020. Jeep Wrangler.
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
51 years young.
2 door manual.
Not my daily driver.
Bigger front door for exit entry.
Don’t need to carry passengers or dogs.
Easier to park.
Just wanted a fun leisure vehicle and already had a 4 door jeep. I think 2 door bronco looks better as well.

ChaseG

Outer Banks
First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco, 2018 Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
28 / 2 door.

No kids, it’s my daily, the dealership had an allocation. Don’t get the hate and debate over doors, buy what you want. if I could move into an Everglades for similar payment I would right now.

Last edited:

Sponsored
OP
OP
71to21-2DR

71to21-2DR

Base
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Frontier 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

What an ridiculous thing to say. I'm 43 I have a 24 year old son who does not live with me. It's just my fiance and me and our dogs. I bought a 4 door because I like it, not because I have "baggage." 🙄

In the end, who cares? Buy what you like. Any advantages or disadvantages of either aside, it's mostly a matter personal taste. And in my case I wanted to be able to sleep in the back and the 2 door is too short for that. 🤷🏻‍♂️
I just threw that one in for the sensitive types! Because there always is 😂 😭

STuff1

Wildtrak
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco 2 DR Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
53, 2 door all the way. I wouldn't buy a 4 door Bronco personally but understand some need the space. I come from Jeep where I have had wranglers for most of my life, mostly 2 doors. Had two four door jeeps and disliked them. In any case, moved to the Bronco 2 DR and will never go back to Jeep (or a 4 door).

rpaluch1

Outer Banks
First Name
Rudy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

4 door at age 73. Bought the 4 door because I like the look and it has enough storage that I don't need a roof rack to create even more wind drag. Also in the occasion that I do have an extra passenger or 2 that the back seat is a real one with much easier entry.
Sponsored