Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

47….four door: 2 boys, dog, and we are downsizing from a Sienna. Pulling a raft trailer too.

Looking forward to the BD vinyl floors with drain plugs…perfect for this family circus.
Sponsored

BuiltByTrav

Wildtrak
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

24 - 4 Door

I just wanted a 4 door for more space, no real reason. I will say, being able to store all 4 doors in the trunk is so cool. Crazy 2 Dr doors are so much bigger they don’t fit. I think the 2 Door might look a tiny bit better but not by much!

OP
OP
71to21-2DR

71to21-2DR

Base
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Frontier 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm sixty six. I've had a drivers license for 50 years. Four doors, yeah more room would be nice but...

Have you ever wrung out a 2 door 2.7 Sasquatch? Like the original Bronco advertising in the sixties, "It's the off-road sports car!"
Whole lot faster than my 71’ with a souped up 351 Windsor even.
And Air conditioning!!!

FleshTuxedo

Outer Banks
First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 OBX 2dr.
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Seeing as how this is 71 pages long, I already probably responded.
But, I am 38 and have a 2 door cause I am not a limo or uber. Nobody is getting in the back.

Sugarwolf

Badlands
First Name
Tracey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

36, 2dr 7MT

My dad had a 71 when I was a kid, so I've always been a bronco guy. Number of doors wasn't even a question.

Sponsored

New2This

Badlands
First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

41, 2 young kids with car seats in the back. I take it off road 1-2x month and do some light rock crawling.

I also do family road trips and trips to lowes for mulch dirt etc. I needed the extra cargo space for all of the above.

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Probably already responded back 2 years ago but here goes again, updated.

48, Original purpose was to be able to comfortably cart my two daughters on cross-country adventure while I have (had) the chance. Give them experiences and see places they may not ever be able to do on their own. I knew the appeal of being able to enter and exit the vehicle easier and have their own windows to roll down would be a huge bargaining chip to convince them to ride 30 hours on pavement each way.
Plus the extra room to pack for 4 for said adventure.
Now 2 years later I have succeeded in that endeavor and we are down to the youngest daughter being the only one left in school and at home full time. 4 door still serves the function of more comfort for 3, etc.
And when one day gets here it will be just the two of us on adventure, overlanding for days and weeks at a stretch. Packing for that in a 4 dr with the seats down will be easier.

Don't get me wrong, I like the aesthetics and nimble nature of the 2 dr better and if we get a 2nd one (or a replacement when I wear this one out), it will be a 2 dr. I'll do the RTT thing at that point where the cargo will be just camping and sustenance supplies.

lapazleo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

58yrs old 2 door I have had both 2 and 4 doors but for me the iconic Bronco will always be a 2 door. In all reality the difference in space isn't as much as you might think.

Richterman

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands, Superduty
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

56 4 door. Because space. I've had numerous jeeps 2 door and 4. The 2 door just doesn't have enough room

Sponsored

LarryDe

Heritage
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Heritage Bronco 4 Door, Lincoln MKS
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
63 4 door even though I think the 2 doors look much better.

Because I assumed the 4 door would ride better. Not sure if that's true or not. Also my GF said don't be selfish, get a 4 door so it's easier on me and others.

lwilliams34

Big Bend
First Name
Lorne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350/2024 Bronco Big Bend (Ordered)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

58, 6 kids but only one left at home. This is my daily driver... cannot remember the last time I had someone riding in the back of my mazda cx5. 4 door is just too big of a car for me for what I am doing. I haul a lot of equipment and had to take up the back seats in my mazda to do it. With the bronco I can just put it in the back hatch area and maybe occasionally drop a seat. So much easier to navigate packing and removing stuff.
Totally get the need for the 4 door, but i'm at that stage in life where I don't need it and the 2 door looks really cool.

Gregus73

Heritage
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Silverado 2500 HC, 2023 Bronco Heritage, WRX
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
50, my wife was ok in me getting a second new vehicle (Silverado, then the Bronco) but it had to be a 4 door.

Small price to pay (4 door) for owning a really amazing SUV.

The 4 doors work good for family, 2 German Shepherd dogs, and road trips.
Love the 2 door, but no complaints here.

Fordified1

Black Diamond
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘15 Mustang ecoboost, 4wd Excursion, ‘69 Mach 1
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Very active 64 year old here, and long time 1st gen Bronco fan. Other priorities kept me from buying a first gen and they were always expensive. I was thrilled for the introduction of the 6G. Finally in a position to buy, and I wanted standard transmission 2-door SAS. It’s replacing a Mustang convertible which is theoretically my wife’s vehicle, and sort of replacing my 4wd Excursion, (though I’m keeping it to tow with) so we compromised and ordered a 4dr automatic. Our kids, though grown, do still pile into our vehicle with us sometimes, along with 2 small dogs. The Excursion just rides rough as hell and can’t pass a gas station.

Honestly I think the Bronco should have been available with suicide half doors in the back and shorter wheelbase instead of 4 full doors. But remember that the 4 door Explorer, Pathfinder and 4-runner probably caused the demise of the 2-door Bronco. Naturally the new Broncos HAD to be available in 4-door to complete with them and Jeep.

I’ve had a company supplied truck for the last 30 years so haven’t needed a daily myself. Maybe when I retire I’ll find a first gen or order a 2-door like I want.
Sponsored