Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

During the long wait for my Bronco I have had time to ponder a many age old conundrums. At the top of my ponders is the question, "Which is more painful, child birth for a woman, or a kick in the nuts for a man". I will opine that it is a kick in the nuts for a man. Reasoning predicated on the fact that in the future after child birth there's a good chance a woman will say, "I'd like to have another baby". But, there's zero chance that in the future a man will say, "I'd like to have another kick in the nuts". Thoughts, and comments on my theory are welcome.
Sponsored

RoLyMa27

Badlands
First Name
Rodney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 22 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
During the long wait for my Bronco I have had time to ponder a many age old conundrums. At the top of my ponders is the question, "Which is more painful, child birth for a woman, or a kick in the nuts for a man". I will opine that it is a kick in the nuts for a man. Reasoning predicated on the fact that in the future after child birth there's a good chance a woman will say, "I'd like to have another baby". But, there's zero chance that in the future a man will say, "I'd like to have another kick in the nuts". Thoughts, and comments on my theory are welcome.
That's some pretty solid reasoning there Jim! I'm with you! ...And the fact that in my 54 years I have known some women who can pop one of those suckers out like it was nothing!

Deleted member 3063

But, there's zero chance that in the future a man will say, "I'd like to have another kick in the nuts". Thoughts, and comments on my theory are welcome.
sad to say but you might want to bump that zero up a few notches. it's hard to really tell because those that go for that second kick are probably wearing a ball gag. o_O

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

sad to say but you might want to bump that zero up a few notches. it's hard to really tell because those that go for that second kick are probably wearing a ball gag. o_O
Sounds like a Rule 34 thing. LOL

Last edited:

Sponsored
OP
OP
Wanted33

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I get it, so we'll just say "real men". :)

OP
OP
Wanted33

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Tell that to the mother of your children & you might just get kicked in the nuts ;)
Ford Bronco Age old question answered. nutkick
Oh noooooo, been married long enough to know when to keep my big ol' dumb mouth closed. :)

Sponsored

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Can we add a little extra perspective? How long does this unbearable pain exist after a kick in the nuts? I'm not sure that I've ever seen a man in pain for hours afterwards.🤔

I don't have testicles, but I've birthed two babies. I know that with child birth one of the worst parts is that no one can tell you how long you are going to feel like someone is ripping your internal organs to shreads.😵

My first kid I seriously wanted to die during labor and asked the nurse to kill me.😬

The births were less painful than the pain of my uterus yanking the hell out of my cervix to make an 10cm opening out of a muscle that normally is shut. And that can take hours, even days.😞

If you want a better comparison, a lady cop I know said that getting tazed was worse that labor. How does getting tazzed compare to a kick in the nuts?😬

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

🎤💧

IDyeti

Black Diamond
First Name
SPAM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I've hear this bit before.

OP
OP
Wanted33

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Can we add a little extra perspective? How long does this unbearable pain exist after a kick in the nuts? I'm not sure that I've ever seen a man in pain for hours afterwards.🤔

I don't have testicles, but I've birthed two babies. I know that with child birth one of the worst parts is that no one can tell you how long you are going to feel like someone is ripping your internal organs to shreads.😵

My first kid I seriously wanted to die during labor and asked the nurse to kill me.😬

The births were less painful than the pain of my uterus yanking the hell out of my cervix to make an 10cm opening out of a muscle that normally is shut. And that can take hours, even days.😞

If you want a better comparison, a lady cop I know said that getting tazed was worse that labor. How does getting tazzed compare to a kick in the nuts?😬

Tricia, as I have no frame of reference to child birth I must defer to you on that pain, and from the sounds of it I'm pretty happy about that. Now that we have heard the other side of the story from a very reliable source I think we can say neither are a walk in the park. I stand educated, and I think we need a new Bronco to get over the memories of both. :)

BTW, I haven't been tazed, we didn't have those when I was a LEO. But, we did have pepper spray. And, they stuff ain't no joke either. I wish the tech would have been there for a tazer though. At least with a tazer you don't get it all over you like pepper spray when used. :)
Sponsored

Last edited: