Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base Sas 2.7L, 2023 GMC AT4 HDD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I priced out the parts and tools (I don't have the hose clamping tool) and it was near the same cost of the MORRflate so I just bought that instead.
Kind of what I'm finding out. I'll probably just go this route. Sell my Currie deflator on ebay.
Sponsored

Kmcran

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm really impressed with the three clip Haltec H-5265 tire valve coupler. Reference OffRoadPassport.com. Amazon Link
What I don't know... Will this coupler fit on the the Sasquatch wheel valve stem?
I can confirm that they do fit on the sasquatch wheels. I was worried they wouldn't as well. It Is a snug fit but it works really good.

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ‘05 LJ & ‘17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Works good if airing up all 4 tires with the same psi. Unfortunately, I run different psi in front/rear of my vehicles when airing back up which is why I have the 2 tire MORRflate hose setup. So essentially when airing back up and I have the camper, I just air up 3 times with 2 tires each run.

OP
OP
MUDLVR

MUDLVR

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OP
OP
MUDLVR

MUDLVR

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Last edited:

Sponsored

rguest3

Badlands
First Name
Raymond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-350, F-450, 2022 Bronco, (2) 77 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have used the MORRflate system and many different vehicles. Complete and fully assembled with all the right parts included. (No hunting for the right parts) Very easy to use.

Add the KR Offroad Compressor Bracket (Very nice set-up) for the Bronco install and you are good to go.

ohvrider

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford F-150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Which mounting bracket did you go with? I saw the ARB one mounts under some components I like this setup better.

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Bigmoose

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Flex Ecoboost Limited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@MUDLVR do you find those air chucks limit the deflate speed? I bought one of those to test out and it seemed to deflate way slower than my staun auto deflators.

Cysquatch

Base
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 CTS, 1996 Silverado 4X4
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Kind of what I'm finding out. I'll probably just go this route. Sell my Currie deflator on ebay.
With tax, the amazon partslist had me at around $140 including the crimper kit. I figured for $60 more, I'd go with the MORRFlate option. Now to start saving for the ARB since there's no Napa compressor on the planet at the moment. :)

Sponsored
OP
OP
MUDLVR

MUDLVR

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@MUDLVR do you find those air chucks limit the deflate speed? I bought one of those to test out and it seemed to deflate way slower than my staun auto deflators.
They are definitely not as fast as the Stauns, but they are more accurate, which is extremely important to me when hitting a trail. The Stauns lose calibration easily just from getting knocked around and being used, and I need perfect calibration.

Cysquatch

Base
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 CTS, 1996 Silverado 4X4
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I’ve been looking for the Napa Max for just a couple days. I must have called over a dozen Napas Yesterday. I actually got lucky and found one in Middletown NY that had 1 in stock. I picked it up this morning. I paid $127. looking forward to using it, fingers crossed.
Was trolling amazon and stumbled across the ALL-TOP Air Compressor. Its not an onboard option but seems to have some good reviews. And the price is decent at $159.

Amazon.com: ALL-TOP Air Compressor Kit, 12V Portable Inflator 6.35CFM, Offroad Air Compressor for Truck Tires,Air Pump for Car Tire, Heavy Duty Air Compressor Max 150PSI for Jeep SUV 4x4 Vehicle RV Tire : Automotive

OP
OP
MUDLVR

MUDLVR

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Was trolling amazon and stumbled across the ALL-TOP Air Compressor. Its not an onboard option but seems to have some good reviews. And the price is decent at $159.

Amazon.com: ALL-TOP Air Compressor Kit, 12V Portable Inflator 6.35CFM, Offroad Air Compressor for Truck Tires,Air Pump for Car Tire, Heavy Duty Air Compressor Max 150PSI for Jeep SUV 4x4 Vehicle RV Tire : Automotive
That is pretty good considering the ARB is 6.16 CFM and the one you posted is 6.35

ohvrider

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford F-150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

USAGUY

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes I came across that in my search. That one is a single piston. Way different from the maxi trac.
Sponsored