dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 f250
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I spend a lot of time on YouTube and today I notice so many you-tubers getting broncos. I am sure before the people that ordered them and reserved them. what is up with that ford? I know its marketing but not cool! but I am glad I can see more videos of broncos. I feel sorry for all of you guys here still waiting.
Sponsored

Julz670

Black Diamond
First Name
Julian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Previously: '83 and '95 Bronco XLTs. RIP.
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

That's how life goes I guess... There's always someone else more important 🤷‍♂️
On the plus side, several of those youtubers will end up making videos that will help the rest of us make decisions on orders, mods, accessories, etc...

Dusty

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
70, 71 & '21 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I doubt that any of the YouTubers who are just getting their Broncos now had any sort of special consideration. The ones that did, got them way back at the beginning. I think you're seeing more of them on YouTube now just because more and more Broncos are getting flushed through the system finally. I get a BUNCH of them in my YT recommendations too, probably because I also have a YouTube channel focused mostly on our '21 Bronco (no, I didn't get any special consideration, I just got it fairly early because I intentionally ordered a stripper Base with no options).

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Uh, think about this. You're seeing the ones who did get theirs. You can't see the ones who didn't! Even Sean @Ourbroncolife just got his and he's pretty well an insider.

Sponsored

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Most youtubers that I have seen receive theirs had ordered on or near day 1. I think many early reservation holders are finally getting their bronco's. Probably not preferential treatment.
It has NOTHING to do with reserve or order dates. It has to do with the build/allocations/parts availability and luck of the wheel spin. There are folks who have now ordered in the Fall and gotten their rigs.

GiveItaTri

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They are getting them the same way as everybody else... Some reserved, some got special treatment, some walked in and ordered a Big Bend soft-top and had it two months later.

knownhuman

Badlands
First Name
Bradley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Except Justin McBride, Ford gave him one for a year as an influencer

Sponsored

Get In The Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Except Justin McBride, Ford gave him one for a year as an influencer

Yeah but he still had to wait until just recently to receive his Bronco. So he did NOT get any preferential treatment either. He got his almost 3 months after I got mine. If Ford wanted to they could have given all of the Bronco ambassadors their choice of Bronco before any one else got one. And they did not do that.

knownhuman

Badlands
First Name
Bradley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah but he still had to wait until just recently to receive his Bronco. So he did NOT get any preferential treatment either. He got his almost 3 months after I got mine. If Ford wanted to they could have given all of the Bronco ambassadors their choice of Bronco before any one else got one. And they did not do that.
oh, agreed.

And I think he's going to make some really good content with it. I'd rather get the rig I spec'd and get to keep it than get one and have to give it back.

OP
OP
dan79

dan79

Big Bend
First Name
dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 f250
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

ya a few tubers were recently given them some even said they ordered it a few months ago. i am exited to see more bronco vids i like justins vids to just seem odd people that did not reserve are getting them
Sponsored