Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend ‘21
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Happy New Year everyone,

Recently installed the Alpha Rex headlights on my ‘21 bronco but didn’t rezalize you wouldnt be able to adjust the beams after installation.

Am I wrong in thinking you can’t and will I need to remove everything again to adjust?

Looks like the installation directions are not available on their website yet for a bronco.
Sponsored

Eroc88

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You tube works wonders if you search

adcam

Badlands
First Name
Mando
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4DR 2.3L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It’s possible but hard to do. They briefly show you on the video above. I used a flat screwdriver and pushed hard to turn it.

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Happy New Year everyone,

Recently installed the Alpha Rex headlights on my ‘21 bronco but didn’t rezalize you wouldnt be able to adjust the beams after installation.

Am I wrong in thinking you can’t and will I need to remove everything again to adjust?

Looks like the installation directions are not available on their website yet for a bronco.
You can. EVERY headlight manufacturer (except one that I know of) has an adjustment screw right on top of the headlight that you use for adjusting the beam up/down. It should be right on top or slightly behind it but on the top. You insert a Philips screw driver into the opening and turn left or right to adjust the pattern up and down.

Sponsored

DeeDubya

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 4 dr Bronco Badlands, 2014 Duramax Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just did this today on the Alpharex Novas. There is a 5/16ths bolt with teeth behind the light assembly. Its not overly difficult to adjust. A ratcheting wrench works wonders.

The adjuster is on the backside of the light, towards the fender on both sides. The beam on the Novas has that weird step to it. I put the top step right at 33 inches with the Bronco at 25 feet and it gave good throw down the road. My driveway is a little inclined and it was -18 deg out tonight so more to follow when I can get to a flatter surface.

If you need a pic, let me know

OP
OP

Area_Fifty_1

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend ‘21
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Thanks for detailed info. I was able to adjust with the information provided in earlier responses. Once again thank you for responding and following up.
Sponsored